Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anti-Dump question

nosmirk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti-Dump said:

'You keep your personal information to yourself.'

and

'I pledge to never reveal the true me for the first two months and give her only bits and pieces about my self. '

but wouldn't this affect your ability to establish rapport with the lady?

Johnty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rather than talking about your true self, talk around what she really wants to know, be humorous. Your're setting the benchmark for the relationship by directing the interaction with her; asking about her life, talking about interesting stuff in general, and merely giving wee hints about yourself . Having opinions in conversation is great and if they differ from hers, and you can give a interesting rational behind them, all the better!

My two cents, hope that makes sense.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love attention, so let the focus be on her.

When she asks you a questions, that is a great opportunity to make a joke, then put the spotlight back on her.

Try it, it works!

JC9

Don Juan
Reaction score
nosmirk said:
Anti-Dump said:

'You keep your personal information to yourself.'

and

'I pledge to never reveal the true me for the first two months and give her only bits and pieces about my self. '

but wouldn't this affect your ability to establish rapport with the lady?
I've found that you develop better rapport by just keeping the conversation flowing about them.

Just pick out something in what they just said, ask them about it.

Oddly enough, a really good one is to ask them about their favorite TV shows; then why they like them. Get them to talk about the relationships between the characters.

Talk about relationships. Not her past BF's or your past GF's, but her relationships with her friends, family, co-workers. This is golden for rapport.

Delve into their childhood, get them to talk about how they felt about things they describe.

You'll find that girls will feel very very close to you, they will say "I can't believe Im telling you this" yet continue telling you about everything.

You just listen intently, smile and nod at the appropriate times, and your golden.

This doesn't keep up forever though, once you have sex with them they will start trying to find out everything about you; At that point though, just give little bits over time.

Remember these points:

1) Girls love talking about themselves
2) They love talking about their feelings
3) Feeling something new, or coming to a new understanding of their feelings is like crack to women.

So it's a pretty simple process.

Get them talking about themselves, steer the conversation towards how she feels about things, then have her elaborate more on the feelings.

You'll have no LMR, and she will run around telling all her friends about the "Magic connection" she feels with you.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are too self absorbed to want to learn anything about you for the first two months anyway. Their tiny little brains just can't comprehend the notion of empathy or camaraderie. So if she knows the real you it's because you volunteered - not because she asked.