Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Answers these questions fellas.

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. What kind of work do you do?
2. Do you work long hours?
3. Does your job give you lots of opportunity to interact with females?
4. Do you like the money you make?
5. How old are you?
6. In your experience, do chicks really care what kind of work you do or only care if you're working and make decent money?

My Answers:

1. Currently unemployed but normally work as an IT consultant
2. Not really, usually 8 hour days
3. Maybe a few secretaries here and there, but most of the women I meet are married or I have no time to develop a rapport
4. It's not bad, can always do better
5. 24
6. Never had any girls get pissy because I'm not a doctor, but I'm sure some women only date real professional guys like execs or lawyers,etc.

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I work in telecommunications, fiber optics, cell phone towers. Remote technician.
2. I work 40 hours a week, 8 hour a day, 5 days a week.
3. i see maybe 1-2 women a day in the office, and we don't interact, either too old or too ugly.
4. i like the money i make, but want more
5. 25
6. no, women don't care. at first they seem interested because most people have never met a telecom analyst or a noc tech, and so they ask me out of curiosity. i give them something very brief. then they ask what exactly i do at my job while i work. so i try to keep it as brief as possible and i ALWAYS get this blank stare back from anyone i talk to, men or women, it doesn't matter. they don't get it.

Billy_Badass

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I work in Finance, I service 401k and Pension retirement plans.
2. 40 hrs +/week, m-f
3. Tons of hotties, but i stay away so I don't get canned. Bad idea. But I do get a good bit of attention.
4. OK money, but needs to be better. Great for a single, college guy.
5. 24
6. I find it funny, all I do is say I work in finance.... and leave out the details to make myself sound a tad more successful then I am haha. Humerous results.

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I'm a graphics artist and I also do web design, filming, editing, etc. Mostly I sit by myself in an office all day staring at the computer.

2. I work 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week.

3. Occasionally, but I'm usually alone not interacting with anyone.

4. The money's good, but I hate the job. It's a good job, just not my passion.

5. 25

6. I tell girls i'm a bum or a stunt-butt or an underwear model or anything else ridiculous.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thewarrior said:
6. In your experience, do chicks really care what kind of work you do or only care if you're working and make decent money?
It's not even about the job with some women. It's about are you passionate about what you do? Does it fufill you and are you sucessful at it. If you are sucessful and passionate of course you will make decent money.

And some women want to know how much you make and what zip code you live in.

So basically look for women who are inspired by your passion more so than your account balance. Since you are unemployed now is the time to start going after what you really want to do in life instead of doing what you have to just to survive.

TheCzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
thewarrior said:
1. What kind of work do you do?
2. Do you work long hours?
3. Does your job give you lots of opportunity to interact with females?
4. Do you like the money you make?
5. How old are you?
1. Marketing Guru
2. As many as it takes to get the job done, 55+ typically
3. Yes
4. Yes - but it's not just about 'what I make' its how I use it, invest it
5. 40+
6. Neither, I'd answer it differently

Whether your employed, unemployed, make tons of $$ or don't -- They want to feel you are secure, confident in yourself, have aspirations to do great/cool things, and aren't going to wuss out when the chips are down. And, if they're looking at my job and how much I make, I next them anyhow.

TC

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the responses coming. And I realize my mistake in the thread's title.

Riviera Paradise

Reaction score
1. Driver/courier & Part-time Student.
2. Work 20~25 hrs + Study 20~25 a week.
3. No, not really.
4. Yes, for the job I do; although I am in school to eventually make better money.
5. 40+.
6. Since asking "how much money do you make?" comes off as too gold-digger-ish (is that a word?), they judge money by asking my job, although their eyes/ears perk up when I say I am an engineering student.:D