Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another year... Lessons learnt.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I turned 24 recently & birthdays have always been a time of reflection for me. This past year has had its ups and downs but I have come out of it a lot wiser, stronger and focused moving forward.

Happiness comes first. No amount of cars, money or women will do this for you. Be happy first and you will enjoy the rest.

Not trying is literally the worst thing you can do. You are already in the worst possible scenario by not trying. I looked on my Facebook activity log last year and laughed at how I used to be in 2009, the version of me that laughed at myself for trying.. Well I hate that guy.
At least I tried, 75% of people will laugh at you for putting yourself out there.

The past is the past, DONT LIVE IN IT. It's gone, the good and the bad. Live in the now. The more mindful you can be the better.

Every new day is a chance to start over. People have short term memory loss, you may not be an alpha male now but people soon forget about you being a pvssy when you become an alpha.

A lot of people want to be lead in one way or another. Whether that be in a relationship, career or social circle. Good leaders are rare!

If you give most people the chance, they will take advantage of you. Whether that be your GF wanting you to stay in or employees taking a 2 hour dinner break. Act as if people won't disrespect you, but rain hell on them when they do.

You cannot make other people happy.. Your dad struggling mentally? It's his struggle. Your gf stuck in a job she hates? Her struggle! Family illness? You can't make your family members happy. Focus on your own happiness and improvement.

Most importantly for me.. Always move forwards. If your life hasn't improved from this time last year.. You are doing something wrong. You are not improving. That is both on the 'seen' plane and 'unseen' plane.

Even though this year has been tough I've acquired my own property. Built up my net assets & decided to sell my business.

At SS you have a community of men who you can vent to and get real advice off. There are trolls on here and people who haven't seen the light yet... You know what that mirrors.... Real life.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People have short term memory loss, you may not be an alpha male now but people soon forget about you being a pvssy when you become an alpha.
This is true in every aspect of life. Political parties who everybody used to laugh at yesterday are one of the most popular parties today and people have forgotten that nobody took them seriously back then. Musicians who nobody likes today might be the next superstars tomorrow and nobody will care if they were unpopular back then.

The only thing constant in life is change.

Nice guys gets his heart broken, becomes a bad boy, breaks other girl's heart, meets a girl he falls in love with, turns nice and beta again, gets his heart broken, and so on.

Political party gets ridiculed, suffers from a low rating in the popularity polls, suddenly expresses exactly what many people feel, becomes increasingly popular, rises to power, doesn't keep its electoral promises, loses its powerful position, and so on.

Musician is unpopular, improves his skills and changes his musical style, makes music that is well received by most people, gets rich and famous, becomes a sellout, is hated for changing his musical style for monetary reasons, invents new musical style, becomes popular again, and so on.

Last edited: