Another uneducated fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac said:

Tenacity,

Much as I'm on your team here, you are dealing with people that do not think, they emote as children do. They are permanent intellectual 4-year olds.

So trying to have a discussion or a formal argument is wasted on them and a waste of time for you. They will just keep changing terms or avoid things they cannot address until (in their own heads only) they 'win'. Anyone that has raised kids can see this clearly.
Lol, Tictac I'm starting to agree with you and maybe I'm just naive here because I don't have any kids.

Maybe I'm just naive in thinking I can actually sit down and have a rational, logical discussion. In my profession, when we have differences on direction, we all sit down at a table and logically/rationally debate all sides, stances, etc. Then, based on reason, we come together to decide what makes "sense" and what doesn't make "sense," with details supporting both sides.

Sosuave is a community and I approach this as if we are on the same team. That's why I want to sit at the table, put everything on it, let's debate/discuss it, then based on reason we move forward with X, Y, Z.

But maybe these guys just don't want to do that. I just don't see how someone can continue to preach about a big monster called White Supremacy, holding everybody back, but refuses to provide substantive details on how the hell this "hold back" is occurring. Then when you ask them questions, they just call you names instead of providing information to back up their statements. It's like they are expecting you to already KNOW and believe in their conspiracy theory.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
This story is the PERFECT STORY to back up my claims, that you have N*ggers and you have Black People. You can't help N*ggers, you can't! N*ggers aren't shyt right now and they will never be shyt, and N*ggers know that...that's why N*ggers want to cry RACISM every time somebody decides not to associate with their N*gger a.sses. You drive out to the ghetto and see N*ggers standing outside of the damn liquor store all day long because they have no JOB. N*ggers - Focus on being ratchet, they don't work, they drop out of school, their credit is so bad it doesn't even register, they believe a good investment is another big screen TV, and they have multiple kids that they DON'T PARENT nor provide for. It's all bullshyt, but the sad part about this is that the black community is now 70% N*ggers. Then you have a good HALF of the 30% that aren't N*ggers who are on this far left liberal shyt that constantly run around making excuses for N*ggers. It's bullshyt, and this is why I honestly do NOT LIKE N*ggers. I hate N*ggers. I'm sick of N*ggers, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick!!
u talkin racist sh@t callin black ppl n@ggers n sayin u hate them. of course u dont believe there is n e white supremacy cuz white supremacists always deny it exists n ur one of em doin the denyin. n u say we cant have a conversation when u talkin this racist sh@t n projectin ur bullsh@t on us? no brother not even the biggest uncle tom coon would never say this sh@t u talkin all the damn time..

damn rite there is white supremacy. they takin the conferderate flag down n whites n blacks all joinin together n suportin takin that racist n anti american flag down.

Tenacity said:
I don't know if you can see my Signature or not, my pictures are posted here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthr...=225546&page=5

On page 5 at the bottom are the most updated pics. I'm black, get over it. What you guys define as Racism and White Supremacy, with a supreme white group holding me back, I have NOT experienced.
n e body can swipe sum black dudes pics off the net n claim its u. sum dude can take a pic of a fu@kin eskimo n claim ur n eskimo lol.

jus cuz u never dealt with it doesnt mean others havent dealt with it. ppl of color have been dealin with this sh@t for years n u tryin to deny it exists jus cuz u havent experienced it. thats a bullsh@t way to think man. dudes r dyin of cancer each year n jus cuz u aint got it u gonna deny it exists? thats wut racists do. they do racist sh@t. deny it exists n then blames blacks for the sh@t they do tryin to justify it.

Tenacity said:
Sir, you are 33, refrain from the childish name-calling and just discuss your positions like a grown man. Max Rex said that White Supremacy was about the Top 1% of Whites and Jews, holding back blacks from achieving their level of success. White Power Skin Heads, dudes on white racist websites, white racist dudes in the South, are all NOT from the Top 1%. They actually represent what I have been stating in relation to this Class War, they are the white representation of what the black thugs are. Black Thugs represent Black Trash/Black Lower Class, these White racist Skinheads you are referring to represent White Trash/White Lower Class. The vast majority of those white dudes you are discussing are like Dylan Roof, they don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, yet THESE are the dudes that you claim are holding YOU back?
ur 31 n tryin to be sum moral authority but u talkin racist sh@t callin blacks n@ggers n hatin them at ur age. wanna talk bout names? ur callin a group of ppl racist names n u say u hate them. same sh@t as that f@ck head shooter was sayin.

i aint never said sh@t bout bein held back. ur doin ur bullsh@t lyin again. many other african americans have been held back. u dont no wut the f@ck ur talkin bout. not every dude in the top percent is gonna give u a job. local stores n the community that employs ppl have racist owners n belong to white supremacist groups. that sh@t is well known n the south. company owners can be a racist sayin the same sh@t ur talkin bout n they aint gonna give no brother who they hate a job. kkk dudes r big businessmen n the south n david duke the former kkk grand wizard is a louisiana state house rep. n u sayin there aint no white supremacy goin at the top? ur a damn idiot.

n ur bullsh@t ur sayin bout white dudes who give a black dude a job, cuts him his pay check, gives him a loan, provides his internet n tryin to claim jus cuz a white dude did all that there is no white supremacy holdin ppl back. f@ckin stupid to say when other white dudes r doin racist sh@t to blacks all the damn time n its well known it happenin.

Tenacity said:
How can you call anyone an idiot when you type like you are 17? Bad sentence structure, bad grammar, you can't display your viewpoints without using foul language, etc. You can present your viewpoints without typing like you belong in the High School Discussion Section.

how i type is none of ur damn business. i can type n e damn way i want to. i dont talk racist sh@t hatin ppl i dont even no like ur doin here. u dont no a damn thing n u believe there is no white supremacy cuz ur a damn idiot. ur a racist supportin white supremacy n u hate women too. n then u want to lecture us like u no wut the fu@k ur talkin bout. u dont no a damn thing bout nothin.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
If sosuave is representative of how black people act in America, I can see why you have racial tension in the first place. Have you American blacks ever encountered island blacks, the contrast is NIGHT and DAY. This is a CLASS war and class is certainly something Americans are lacking in. The only time I've ever heard so many expletives used is during American music or American speech, more specifically, thug speech. No wonder my friends from Bermuda want nothing to do with 'hip hop', it makes them look like low class loud mouthes.

I've never had a single problem with people from the islands but it seems that Americans all have a chip on their shoulder the size of their arm.

u talkin racist sh@t callin black ppl n@ggers n sayin u hate them. of course u dont believe there is n e white supremacy cuz white supremacists always deny it exists n ur one of em doin the denyin. n u say we cant have a conversation when u talkin this racist sh@t n projectin ur bullsh@t on us? no brother not even the biggest uncle tom coon would never say this sh@t u talkin all the damn time..

damn rite(RIGHT RITE refers to a RITE of passage) there is white supremacy. they ARE takin(g) the conferderate(Do you know how to use spellcheck? Click the RED underlined word) flag down (AnD) whites (AnD) blacks (ARE) all joinin(G) together (AnD) (supPortinG) (takinG) that racist (AnD) anti american flag down.
u = you
n = and
ne1 = anyone
ne = any
cuz = because
projectin = (missing g) at the end of your gerund. [this seems to be a writing style]
uncle tom coon = white acting black man? [You mean upper class black man?]

Your language identifies what class you belong to and its pretty clear you are from the lower class 'hood' areas and have probably never used a computer in your childhood. Why would you want others to judge you on this, of course no one will pay attention to you, and you will be passed up for jobs despite years of highschool. How is it that you can hardly speak or write properly!?

Americans: Is this the average black person you have on the street? If so, I would be very apprehensive about entering a black neighborhood as well. That's not racist, its common sense.

Just for you Backbeat:
My first lay, first girlfriend and second girlfriend were black women. My first one night stand was from Brazil and was very feminine, quiet and had a rocking body and cute face. My first girlfriend was from Bermuda and she was a little fat but very pleasant. My second girlfriend was from Guyana, had sort of buck teeth but she was quite nice and is a doctor now. It seems there is a contrast in the way they behave and the way you and your fellow Americans do. The black friends I have, from the islands, are all quiet engineering types, one is a military commander and plays chess quite regularly. A very good friend of mine here in China hails from a family of Doctors, he also happens to be a doctor HERE. He speaks perfect Chinese AND the Queen's English. He does quite well with women and lives in a very nice apartment. My colleagues from college were mostly blacks from Jamaica/Aruba/Bermuda/Nambia/Maritius/Botswana and Guyana, they all held some form of degree or engineering job in their home countries. Are these men classed as 'Uncle Tom Coons' also?

It would seem you hail from a different CLASS of people, the blacks I know would never associate with the likes of you.

Last edited:

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
If sosuave is representative of how black people act in America, I can see why you have racial tension in the first place. Have you American blacks ever encountered island blacks, the contrast is NIGHT and DAY. This is a CLASS war and class is certainly something Americans are lacking in. The only time I've ever heard so many expletives used is during American music or American speech, more specifically, thug speech. No wonder my friends from Bermuda want nothing to do with 'hip hop', it makes them look like low class loud mouthes.

I've never had a single problem with people from the islands but it seems that Americans all have a chip on their shoulder the size of their arm.

u = you
n = and
ne1 = anyone
ne = any
cuz = because
projectin = (missing g) at the end of your gerund. [this seems to be a writing style]
uncle tom coon = white acting black man? [You mean upper class black man?]

Your language identifies what class you belong to and its pretty clear you are from the lower class 'hood' areas and have probably never used a computer in your childhood. Why would you want others to judge you on this, of course no one will pay attention to you, and you will be passed up for jobs despite years of highschool. How is it that you can hardly speak or write properly!?

Americans: Is this the average black person you have on the street? If so, I would be very apprehensive about entering a black neighborhood as well. That's not racist, its common sense.

Just for you Backbeat:
My first lay, first girlfriend and second girlfriend were with black women but the first was from Brazil and was very feminine and quiet. My first girlfriend was from Bermuda and she was a little fat but very pleasant. My second girlfriend was from Guyana, had sort of buck teeth but she was quite nice and is a doctor now. It seems there is a contrast in the way they behave and the way you and your fellow Americans do. The black friends I have, from the islands are all quiet engineering types, one is a military commander and plays chess quite regularly. My colleagues from college were mostly blacks from Jamaica/Aruba/Bermuda/Nambia/Maritius/Botswana and Guyana, they all held some form of degree or engineering job in their home countries. Are these men classed as 'Uncle Tom Coons' also?

It would seem you hail from a different CLASS of people, the blacks I know would never associate with the likes of you.
You left the west never to return to foreign paradise. What are you concerned about? Enjoy your promised land.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You left the west never to return to foreign paradise. What are you concerned about? Enjoy your promised land.

Quite the contrary, I'm leaving for home shortly. I guess my life experience doesn't help fuel this little race war though does it?

The only black American I speak to on a regular basis is a computer software developer and he refers to many of you as CLOWNS but I'm sure you'd call him an Uncle Tom Coon if you met him, I think he'd like that.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
If sosuave is representative of how black people act in America, I can see why you have racial tension in the first place. Have you American blacks ever encountered island blacks, the contrast is NIGHT and DAY. This is a CLASS war.........
Exactly what I have been saying over and over. This is a Class War, you have the Haves (Higher and Middle Class) and the Have Nots (Lower Class and Trash/Ghetto), and these two groups have a totally DIFFERENT set of values, character sets, etc. which really at the end of the day is the leading factor in their Class status in the first place.

Backbeat represents the Trash/Ghetto culture that I have been talking about, and Jaylan/Max represents those "far left liberal blacks" who make EXCUSES for the Backbeats of the world (blaming White Supremacy for Backbeat's personality) instead of pointing out that it's Backbeat's personal responsibility to get his act together. Jaylan and Max would say that Backbeat is just a victim of oppression from White Supremacy, and that's why Backbeat is presenting himself this way. I mean complete and utter hogwash logic.

It's why I believe this whole liberal "White Supremacy" narrative is just some hidden agenda. Because Max clearly responded with statements showing that white people have and are HELPING him progress through society, so how is he being held back? Max is clearly on his way to the "Have" side if he's not already there, yet supposedly, he's being held back?

Far left liberals use this White Supremacy made up narrative to keep the Backbeats of the world enslaved to their liberal ideology. It's mainly a control mechanism. Basically, "the evil white man" is coming to get you, but have no fear, we the LIBERALS are here to save you!

Last edited:

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Exactly what I have been saying over and over. This is a Class War, you have the Haves (Higher and Middle Class) and the Have Nots (Lower Class and Trash/Ghetto), and these two groups have a totally DIFFERENT set of values, character sets, etc. which really at the end of the day is the leading factor in their Class status in the first place.

Backbeat represents the Trash/Ghetto culture that I have been talking about, and Jaylan/Max represents those "far left liberal blacks" who make EXCUSES for the Backbeats of the world (blaming White Supremacy for Backbeat's personality) instead of pointing out that it's Backbeat's personal responsibility to get his act together. Jaylan and Max would say that Backbeat is just a victim of oppression from White Supremacy, and that's why Backbeat is presenting himself this way. I mean complete and utter hogwash logic.

It's why I believe this whole liberal "White Supremacy" narrative is just some hidden agenda. Because Max clearly responded with statements showing that white people have and are HELPING him progress through society, so how is he being held back? Max is clearly on his way to the "Have" side if he's not already there, yet supposedly, he's being held back?

Far left liberals use this White Supremacy made up narrative to keep the Backbeats of the world enslaved to their liberal ideology. It's mainly a control mechanism. Basically, "the evil white man" is coming to get you, but have no fear, we the LIBERALS are here to save you!
You are obviously an expert on race, and stereotypes while wearing blackface.

Why don't you hold a sign saying so suave on it and take a picture of yourself since you aren't afraid like you've claimed to show yourself and prove you are black.

LiveFreeX said:
Quite the contrary, I'm leaving for home shortly. I guess my life experience doesn't help fuel this little race war though does it?

The only black American I speak to on a regular basis is a computer software developer and he refers to many of you as CLOWNS but I'm sure you'd call him an Uncle Tom Coon if you met him, I think he'd like that.

Is that what you think of him? You trying to project your thoughts and pin it on others about him as an "Uncle Tom Coon" because he doesn't fit your stereotype of all American blacks being thugs etc? Interesting. So in your mind any black who succeeds is an "uncle tom coon" and those who aren't what you'd call successful are all black american troublemakers.

Why are you coming back anyway? China got tired of you?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
silencer said:
You are obviously an expert on race, and stereotypes while wearing blackface.

Why don't you hold a sign saying so suave on it and take a picture of yourself since you aren't afraid like you've claimed to show yourself and prove you are black.
Man you guys are ridiculous lol. But you know what? I will do this just for you. If this thread gets locked, I will add it to my Fitness Thread where all of my other pictures are posted at which is here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=225546

I seriously don't see how my Fitness Pics could be fake, I'm really going to take another guy's fitness pics from April, May and June and claim they are mine? You can see the progression in my body from April, May and June in terms of toning.

But you know what, I will do this either tonight or tomorrow just for you guys, seeing as though you just can't come to terms with the fact that not every Black person believes in White Supremacy and sees himself as a victim.

But my next question is, are you going to show who you are silencer? What about you Jaylan? Max? Amoka? You know, the guys who believe White Supremacy is holding you back, you want to snap your pics as well so we can all see who you are?

Who is to say you are black, you could very well be a far left white liberal promoting this non-sense.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Max Rex,

Okay, here we go. So the concept of White Supremacy is, about the Top 1% of Elite White and Jewish Groups who promote policies, business plays, buy off politicians, etc., designed to maintain their wealth status while at the same time trying to push out blacks from rising up to acquire some (or all) of that wealth status?
White people have the benefit of being white. Regardless of socioeconomic status.

Tenacity said:
Now, if this is White Supremacy, here are my next questions/comments:

- You say that significant examples of White Supremacy come from the South, with white guys running around with Confederate flags (like Dylan Roof)? How can that be an example of White Supremacy if Dylan Roof was poor and his family wasn't well off?
Roof was under the delusion of being a disenfranchised white male, when in fact white males are the dominate society in America. Roof had the same chance of getting a job as a black person with a college degree, A Black Male With A Degree And A White High School Grad Have The Same Chances Of Getting A Job, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/27/racial-education-gap_n_5537530.html. Plus you have to factor in other things white supremacists do to keep up marginalized such as passing over resumès with "black sounding," names, Do job-seekers with 'white' names get more callbacks than 'black' names? http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...name-resume-50-percent-less-likely-get-respo/

Tenacity said:
Based on your definition of White Supremacy, it would seem as though one of Mitt Romney's sons would have shot up the Church instead?
That's a false dichotomy

Tenacity said:
- Going back to South, once again you said significant examples of White Supremacy come from the South,
I didn't say that, you said that. This is what I said.

Maximus Rex[/quote said:
the blatant examples of white supremacy is in the South, with Southerner and their hero worship for the Confederacy, it's leaders, and the men who fought in the Civil War. No where in world are people who started a rebellion looked upon as heroes.
See the difference in your quote and mine. If you're going to quote somebody,

1) Make sure that quote is correct.

2) Make sure that quote is in it's proper context.

Tenacity said:
but if White Supremacy is about the Top 1% trying to stay in power, why would significant examples come from the South when most of the Top 1% don't reside there? Most of the Top 1% are in the Northeast, Midwest and West, not the South?
I didn't that my answer to the previous question, nulled and voided this one.

Tenacity said:
- You say that the Police Departments represent White Supremacy, but again, nobody that works in the Police Department is apart of the Top 1% and most Police Officers don't even make 6 figures?
You don't have to be in the 1% to be a white supremacist. White supremacists are racists of a similar mindset. Some are in positions of power, some aren't.

The politicians, (who up until a few hours,) were in favor of displaying their symbols of white superiority, rebellion, treason, segregation and oppression of black are white supremacists. The police who harass, disrespect, assault, and commit summary executions on black people are white supremacists. The loan officer who denies your loan application based on your address or the H.R. rep who passes your resumè because you have a "black," name is a white supremacist, and the cashier at WalMart who subjects your credit card and asks for ID when she didn't do the do the same thing to white people who proceeded you in line are white supremacists.

Tenacity said:
- Bank of America has been sued for all types of Discrimination. From blacks (as you mentioned), to also lesbians, gays, and a female group in general. So if Bank of America represents White Supremacy, but they are also doing crap to lesbians and gays, does White Supremacy extend to hating lesbians and gays as well? Does it extend to hating white women as well? It appears to me that BOA just has underwriting and hiring practices that are inefficient, because it's not just blacks that are having problems.
You proved my point, these institutions are interested in maintaining the status quo. Using So Suave as a smaller microcosm of society at large, the same white supremacists that constantly b*tch and complain ad nasuem on this board, also have problems with the fore mentioned groups.

Tenacity said:
why do YOU think there's not as much outrage against black on black crime like there is for white on black crimes?
Black people are perceived and portrayed as criminals. As a result we're not deemed not worthy of sympathy. Plus, there's the brute stereotype that goes back to the Reconstruction Era.

Tenacity said:
For example, every black person wants to hang George Zimmerman, right? But seeing as though all crime is bad, why aren't black thugs who kill other black people on a daily basis not targeted by other blacks like George Zimmerman is? I'm saying, why the selective outrage,
Because Zimmerman needlessly entered into Martin's life. There was no reason for him to exit the car, let alone follow Trayvon. Plus there's the "black people are criminals," stereotype, and black people aren't suppose to be in white areas, especially after sundown.

Tenacity said:
if all crime is bad, why aren't you guys trying to kill Zimmerman AND the black thugs?
I find it rather odd that you said "you guys"? as opposed to "we," militant blacks, or some other pronoun, but anyway. Or have you disassociated and have become so ashamed of your people, (and as much as you want to distance yourself from it, we're still black at the end of the day,) so much from black people that you no longer see yourself as American of African descent?

Tenacity said:
If White Supremacy is holding YOU BACK, why are they helping you here in terms of your career progression? I mean those loans are coming mainly from the Top 1%, they invest in those loans to get a return on their money. The Top 1% are letting you into their Law Schools to train to become an Attorney. Why are they doing that if they are trying to hold you back?

Not all white people are white supremacists are racists and subscribe to this f*cked up philosophy most people (or at least I should surely hope so,) wants and hopes for the best as far as their fellow citizens are concerned. However, there are white people, (as evident by some posts that are on this site,) feel as if America is country that should only be for and about white people, everybody else be damned.

This is shown time to time, by racial discrimination suits against corporations, the criminal justice system being disproportionately harsh on black people, however, when whites commit the same crimes, (especially where drug offenses are concerned,) are shown mercy and compassion. Our neighborhoods being redlined, the police being allowed to run amok, then exonerated when they commit crimes against the community. For only 50 of the 396 years that people of African descent been in America, have we been fully enfranchised in this society. White supremacists are reaping the bitter harvest with the seeds they sowed when they decided to enacted this f*cked up philosophy of superiority of white people when they saw ruling class saw what happened when all people's banded together during Bacon's Rebellion.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Man you guys are ridiculous lol. But you know what? I will do this just for you. If this thread gets locked, I will add it to my Fitness Thread where all of my other pictures are posted at which is here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=225546

I seriously don't see how my Fitness Pics could be fake, I'm really going to take another guy's fitness pics from April, May and June and claim they are mine? You can see the progression in my body from April, May and June in terms of toning.

But you know what, I will do this either tonight or tomorrow just for you guys, seeing as though you just can't come to terms with the fact that not every Black person believes in White Supremacy and sees himself as a victim.

But my next question is, are you going to show who you are silencer? What about you Jaylan? Max? Amoka? You know, the guys who believe White Supremacy is holding you back, you want to snap your pics as well so we can all see who you are?

Who is to say you are black, you could very well be a far left white liberal promoting this non-sense.
What does it matter if we show who we are? You are the one claiming to not care who sees you and that you're a black man who believes there is no such thing as white supremacy going on.

Or maybe they've changed their name to freedom alliance?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are giving Tenacity too much attention than he deserves. His belief is that all whites are racists and all racists are members of a white supremacy group. This makes it difficult for him to understand not all words are racists. The guy even have a difficulty understanding the term "supremacy". This is why he failed to understand a white person can get you a job or approve your loan application yet be racists.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White people have the benefit of being white. Regardless of socioeconomic status.
You can't make this stuff up. There you go. Just white skin tone somehow mysteriously makes you privileged and a supremacist even if your living under a bridge. You can never be underprivileged no matter what liberals take away from you! lol

Let's rephrase

"Males have the benefit of being male regardless of socioeconomic status".

When you understand that the anti-white advocates are the equivalent of anti-male advocates you realize you're dealing with essentially the same thing as feminist and feminism.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
You can't make this stuff up. There you go. Just white skin tone somehow mysteriously makes you privileged and a supremacist even if your living under a bridge. You can never be underprivileged no matter what liberals take away from you! lol

Let's rephrase

When you understand that the anti-white advocates are the equivalent of anti-male advocates you realize you're dealing with essentially the same thing as feminist and feminism.
lol. look @ these dudes tryin to compare sh@t to other sh@t that doesnt compare. dudes r in such denial n cant admit this sh@t is goin on with racism n white supremacy.

we aint talkin bout dudes bein livin under a bridge. we talkin bout white dudes
who r passin over blacks dudes for jobs cuz of their skin color. black dudes who r jus as qualified as whites gets fu@ked over n the white dude gets the job cuz of his skin color.

we takin bout a business n the south who hire black dudes for the job. then the racist white supremacists get pissed off n tell the white store owner y have this guy workin here? we aint gonna shop here until u get this guy gone. n then they tell their racist friends to boycott the store. then the owner fires the dude cuz hes losin business. or the racist owner just out right denies the dude a job cuz he dont like blacks. n that sh@t does go on n dumb @sses dont see it cuz they dont get out to see it or they agree with it pretendin it aint happenin.

this sh@t is still goin on today n these dumb @sses want to deny it make fun of it like it aint happenin tryin to blame us n sayin we makin it up. dudes r full of sh@t n u aint never gonna get them to agree or say this is goin on cuz they agree with n want to deny it.

dudes r cryin bout the racist anti american confederate flag comin down. black n whites n conservatives n liberals all joined together to bring it down. no need for that to b flyin cuz it doesnt representwut america is for. that flag is for division n hate n slavery racism n is not wut america is suppose to be.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
backbeat said:
lol. look @ these dudes tryin to compare sh@t to other sh@t that doesnt compare. dudes r in such denial n cant admit this sh@t is goin on with racism n white supremacy.

we aint talkin bout dudes bein livin under a bridge. we talkin bout white dudes
who r passin over blacks dudes for jobs cuz of their skin color. black dudes who r jus as qualified as whites gets fu@ked over n the white dude gets the job cuz of his skin color.

we takin bout a business n the south who hire black dudes for the job. then the racist white supremacists get pissed off n tell the white store owner y have this guy workin here? we aint gonna shop here until u get this guy gone. n then they tell their racist friends to boycott the store. then the owner fires the dude cuz hes losin business. or the racist owner just out right denies the dude a job cuz he dont like blacks.

this sh@t is still goin on today n these dumb @sses want to deny it make fun of it like it aint happenin tryin to blame us n sayi we makin it up. dudes r full of sh@t n u aint never gonna get them to agree or say this is goin on cuz they agree with n want to deny it.
According to the white "victim" squad it's impossible for white people to be racist and they are victims.

These posters will blame liberals and everyone else for doing exactly what they're doing.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
We Do

Stagger Lee said:
There are certain benefits to being a male, two of which are I don't walk the streets and worry about being raped or sexually accosted.

Stagger Lee said:
When have I said anything that was "anti-white?"

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score

dudes r cryin bout the racist anti american confederate flag comin down. black n whites n conservatives n liberals all joined together to bring it down. no need for that to b flyin cuz it doesnt representwut america is for. that flag is for division n hate n slavery racism n is not wut america is suppose to be.
Are you typing on a phone that auto-corrects you to sound like a retard?

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Are you typing on a phone that auto-corrects you to sound like a retard?
And you typing nonsense makes you "intelligent"? Lmao.

Youre mad as hell you have to resort to spelling to "win" a debate. Your posting history shows you to be the retard.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^The media doesnt cover crimes involving a black perp and a white victim? The DC mansion murders were ALL OVER the news before Charleston happened. Stop with the bullsh!t

Status
Not open for further replies.