Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another thread on so-called "female freinds.."

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said twice already before there's really no such thing and it's actually very counter-productive to what we're supposed to be doing here.

But for those who do seem to think it's okay to have the notion of "female freinds" on here..let me list the reasons I would advise brothers to stay clear of that:

1.Women are strait-up *****es if you haven't noticed that already.

They are emotional creatures who would flip out on you,when you least expect it.

We are by nature and nuture damn near robots and it's our first instnict to swallow all emotions & handle them at appropiate times.

Show me one "female freind" (riiiiiggghht)of yours that hasn't spazzed out on you,more than a few times or at least routinley for no reason?

Exactly.

2.Women look out for other women,even the ones they hate.

A women will snitch on you to another girl that is interested in you so ****ing fast it's not funny..

You better beleive any lil' negative thing that's happened between you and her or infront of her face,all her girlfreinds and even enimies know about this.

Women can give a **** about us or how we feel about the things they say or do.

3.Women expect special treatment ALWAYS..

No matter what she says or does to you she expects you to be a perfect gentleman at all times..

Your boys wanna shoot pool so you show up a lil' late to give her a ride from work,guess what?You're not gonna leave that car without getting yelled at..& THEN the very next day she will call you all polite and expect you to pick her up afterwork!

Who would consider someone like that there freind?Only retards and sosuave posters..

^That's pretty much it I don't think I need anymore reasons than that for a man not to be interested in women in that way.

I think the best thing a DJ can focus on is having a "hi/bye/what did you this weekend" conversation with a women he can't/doesn't wanna lay and even then that's only to sharpen conversational and social skills.

Everyone else should probably stay away from women they are not pursuing..

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
Like I said twice already before there's really no such thing and it's actually very counter-productive to what we're supposed to be doing here.
Are you kidding me? Its fine to have girl friends to just talk to and cheer you up. Thats what mine do, I'm not looking to fvck ever girl that comes around and neither should anyone else. Its fine to have a girl you can just talk to and share your ideas with because it is easier for both men AND women to talk to women about problems.

Tha Realnezz said:
1.Women are strait-up *****es if you haven't noticed that already.
Just because they think differently, doesn't make them *****es.

Tha Realnezz said:
Show me one "female freind" (riiiiiggghht)of yours that hasn't spazzed out on you,more than a few times or at least routinley for no reason?
Pretty much all of my femal friends spazz out at me for one reason or another, but its because I was not paying attention to them and hurt them by bringing up touchy subjects. I know I would probably be pissed if someone is spilling their emotions to me and I just push their buttons.

Tha Realnezz said:
3.Women expect special treatment ALWAYS..
Ya, thats why women in abusive relationships stay in abusive relationships, because it makes them feel like they are getting special treatment. Listen man, we all want to feel special and accepted, man or woman, there is pretty much no exception.

I think you just got burned real bad by being put into the friends zone when you thought you had a chance, tough luck man, it happens to the best of us but there is no reason to ***** and moan.

Sometimes having a female friend has its benefits, like when they have hot friends they can introduce you to and by surrounding yourself with women (friends or not) you will attract more women. Its a scientific fact of life bro. :moon:

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much all of my femal friends spazz out at me for one reason or another, but its because I was not paying attention to them and hurt them by bringing up touchy subjects. I know I would probably be pissed if someone is spilling their emotions to me and I just push their buttons.

^NO.

They spazz out on you for no reason cuz they are all pretty much spoiled lil' *****es..