Another response to "Looks"

BigFoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it this way guys. If a really unattractive girl read the SoSuave
for women and knew all the tips, would she be any more attractive ?
NO ! Same thing applies to men. You need to have a good look before anything else matters.

DukeNukem

Banned
Reaction score
Word, man!
Ab-so-lutely right.

(I can say that, since I'm looking real good! HA!)

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Useless

Is this frame useful towards becoming a great seducer? What would your higher self say?

Some of the better known PUA are not that attractive.

More proof that looks are not a limiting factor. I am not saying that looks are irrelevant. I am saying that looks are mainly a limiting factor only if you believe that it's true. This is not a useful way of thinking. How will thinking this way help you get more hot women in your life?

[Iimg]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3111/2227vo.jpg[/img]

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigFoot said:
Another response to "Looks"
Yeah, there's this little gray and white box at the bottom of the page. It's the generally accepted method to respond to a thread.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Useless

Is this frame useful towards becoming a great seducer? What would your higher self say?

Some of the better known PUAs are not that attractive.

More proof that looks are not a limiting factor. I am not saying that looks are irrelevant. I am saying that looks are mainly a limiting factor only if you believe that it's true. This is not a useful way of thinking. How will thinking this way help you get more hot women in your life?

You have to be RUTHLESS in weeding out negativity from your life. Most people are self-deafitist who succomb to a life of mediocrity. Do you really think the world needs another LSE, middle class, average, boring person?

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** off with those endless threads about looks. Go do something more useful!!!

Everyone who isn't retarded knows that people are different, some go for looks and others go for personality. Moreover, good looks are rather subjective. You could be ugly as hell but if you resemble her father she may go for you.

Super hot all-around girls with great personality usually won't settle for a 6, so realize that when a better looking DJ comes around she will choose him!

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong! OK so an ugly girl will get no where, but right now im totaly infatuated over a HB7 i never liked a girl more in my life, and she turned me down. Physicaly im not as attracted to her as i am to a HB9 but i still like her more.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigFoot said:
NO ! Same thing applies to men. You need to have a good look before anything else matters.
no mate your just speaking from personal experience, either your not attractive and dont get girls or you know someone like that.

look at some of the guys that write the ebooks on seduction, none of them are particularly good looking.

your probably just a little insecure...but dont worry you can correct that with the right attitude

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... a pretty boy face will only get you so far. Generally, if you're well groomed, dress well, neat, clean, smell great... then you've constituded 80% of your physical attractivenes. :)

Reaction score
check_mate_kid_uk said:
Wrong! OK so an ugly girl will get no where, but right now im totaly infatuated over a HB7 i never liked a girl more in my life, and she turned me down. Physicaly im not as attracted to her as i am to a HB9 but i still like her more.
Bump, exactly. If there was a site with tips for women (basically "How to become a sunshine girl.com"), it WOULD work (work = increase their success with men dramatically, NOT being able to get any man they want - meaning it might not work on you, but it would help those girls a lot)

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigFoot said:
This subject is beginning to get on my nerves, since it just shows how the author has no clue what he is talking about and is just a sad snob behind his monitor posting about stuff he has no idea about. That's why I will never get into detail as far as this subject goes, but I will tell you that you have the completely wrong idea about that.

First of all, you are correct when you turn the example of seduction the other way round. If a woman isn't attractive on the outside, then there is nothing she can do that will make me see her more like a friend. BUT...why is that you ask? Simply because the first thing guys notice on a woman is her looks...her body. THEN we see their personality.

However, women are the opposite. Sure looks do matter, and with just the way a guy walks they might be attracted to him. But when they know somebody, they see their ****iness, humor, intelligence, confidence, social skills, etc...THEN they see their appearance my friend. Do you ever read celebrity magazines? If you do or ever did, you must have seen a woman in an interview say - by answering the question what she wants in a man - that looks don't matter at all to her, but she just wants the man to take care of himself.

But it makes no sense right? Why are guys different than women? That's common sense actually, but I will explain that to you since you appear to be too dense to realize the simpe things in life. GENES my friend. It all depends on the DNA and the hormones. Men get heated when they see big breasts, when women don't..why is that? because our hormones are different, and we are attracted to different things. We think differently, because our brains are wired differently and we have a different DNA.

You're not a woman, yet you speak as if you know everything. Time to get it through your damn head that men and women are different - there's another lesson for you today! But man, it looks like I did get into detail after all. Well hopefully that will shut you up, because you're becoming pathetic.

Also, just for the record, I'm not sure if you care...but if you have another username called Pirate, then I must mention that women don't like snobs. It is different having self-respect and having confidence for yourself, and it is also quite different being a snob about the way you look and brag about it.

BigFoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I do speak from experience. :)
Sure,we can debate that women are different, some guys that you think are "unattractive" have hot girls, and that someone's bad attitude is what he thinks is attracting the girls (maybe you can get away with that bad attitude because of your looks - ever think of that?). But I think your looks are what attract women initially (personality is important later). If you don't have the "looks", you won't attract many women. It's that simple.

Reaction score
BigFoot said:
Yes, I do speak from experience. :)
Sure,we can debate that women are different, some guys that you think are "unattractive" have hot girls, and that someone's bad attitude is what he thinks is attracting the girls (maybe you can get away with that bad attitude because of your looks - ever think of that?). But I think your looks are what attract women initially (personality is important later). If you don't have the "looks", you won't attract many women. It's that simple.
You can't speak from experience, because it just doesn't work this way (of course no girl thinks about her boyfriend that he's ugly, but that's something different - that's what affection can do)

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
You can be attracted any girl.

1. Girl needs to lose weight
2. Girl needs to have personality, a non AW type personality, complimenting on the way you do things and such, supporting you in many ways, financially and labor. Not being desperate.
3. It is how a girl carries herself, If she is very humble= attraction, if she is carries herself in a way that makes her somewhat arragant= attraction.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is more to 'looks' then what you can see in a photo. How a person behaves dictates how that paerson is veiwed by society, nerd and jocks exsist in those peoples minds, sure as a result the former has a far less , 'main stream' fashion sense to say the least, and maybe the jocks work out to get a better body.

Look at how much more status a popular person has then a nerd has, I would much rather a 'cool' girl then some nerd. Whilst it holds true that the very hot ones will be thrust up to the top of the social ladder because of their looks, and the extremly ugly ones to the boteem, the typical girl whether below or above average, could be 'cool' or a nerd and it all depends on how she acts, not hwat she looks like yet i would much rather go out with a cool girl.

Sure as hell looks matter, they are vital, but fact is, your place on the social ladder can mean so much.