Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another reminder that chasing women is for idiots

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to put in more than 30% of the effort into a girl during the beginning phase of getting to know her then you need to get off the train immediately. ONLY pursue high interest women especially if you are looking for a relationship. If only ugly women are giving you high interest then you need to do something about that and quit living in a Disney Mindset. Girls pursue & move mountains for guys that they are interested in! If a girl is interested in you then there is no such thing as a shy girl or girl that plays games period!

Short Story:

So, my friend recently connected with an exceptional guy on a dating app – someone who seems to be a bit out of her league, if you catch my drift! He's been traveling abroad for the past month but is due to return to our city soon. Despite not having met in person yet, she's gone above and beyond, taking care of every detail for his return. From furnishing his new apartment to planning out his first few days back, she's even splurged on an extravagant welcome back gift. With his arrival just around the corner, it's safe to say she's rolled out the red carpet for him!"

For me, experiencing this consistently after I improved myself was the true black/red pill for me, not being left on read by some 304, not getting cheated on, not surpassing 40.5 girls on a lay count.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Most creatures who are being chased flee from whoever is pursuing them. Ted Bundy didn't masquerade as a cripple, then ask his prey for assistance loading groceries into the back of a van, just for s-its and giggles

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most creatures who are being chased flee from whoever is pursuing them. Ted Bundy didn't masquerade as a cripple, then ask his prey for assistance loading groceries into the back of a van, just for s-its and giggles
First Bittaker, now Bundy - Are you looking at serial killers for seduction techniques? Not questioning, but you know that they selected women for different purposes than I hope you want to do with them...

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, my friend recently connected with an exceptional guy on a dating app – someone who seems to be a bit out of her league, if you catch my drift! He's been traveling abroad for the past month but is due to return to our city soon. Despite not having met in person yet, she's gone above and beyond, taking care of every detail for his return. From furnishing his new apartment to planning out his first few days back, she's even splurged on an extravagant welcome back gift. With his arrival just around the corner, it's safe to say she's rolled out the red carpet for him!"
She better be careful not to appear to desperate. I'm used to women 'pursuing' me, but when they're chasing I start to suspect mental problems. Not that I mind head cases, but the 'exceptional guy' might get scared off if she's too 'intense'.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
First Bittaker, now Bundy - Are you looking at serial killers for seduction techniques?
Whatever objections we might have to Theo's choice of career, we can't ignore the fact that women across the globe were swooning over our dude , right up to the moment Florida flipped the switch on him ;)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever objections we might have to Theo's choice of career, we can't ignore the fact that women across the globe were swooning over our dude , right up to the moment Florida flipped the switch on him ;)
Well, you know hybristophiliac women are, uhh, 'damaged'.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to put in more than 30% of the effort into a girl during the beginning phase of getting to know her then you need to get off the train immediately. ONLY pursue high interest women especially if you are looking for a relationship. If only ugly women are giving you high interest then you need to do something about that and quit living in a Disney Mindset. Girls pursue & move mountains for guys that they are interested in! If a girl is interested in you then there is no such thing as a shy girl or girl that plays games period!

Short Story:

For me, experiencing this consistently after I improved myself was the true black/red pill for me, not being left on read by some 304, not getting cheated on, not surpassing 40.5 girls on a lay count.
Yes, but have they talked about phucking? If not, she's a desperate hopeless romantic.

Lol you can keep your Irish women to yourself Mature

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The all-time "you have been sentenced to death" pic:

ted bundy.png

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Short Story:

She crazy? Seems a bit love bomber-ish.
I agree with your point, but that's a lot to do for some guy she has never met.

A few years back I was getting to know a new girl and I had to be the one to initiate everything 85% of the time for the first 6-7 dates. I asked our resident house mom, @BeExcellent what she thought. She told me if the girl keeps saying yes to your plans then she is interested. So I kept at it. Eventually things got more balanced and we dated for several years.