Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another POF Winner! Could teach her a lesson though?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
hey the ends justify the means.. I'll post a FR to let everyone know what happend - and I do have 4 other chicks spinning
If your end is to fukk her then all's fair.

If your goal is to expose her as a "liar" and call her out on it, you are wasting your time. Even if she apologizes to your face she won't mean it.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
If your end is to fukk her then all's fair.

If your goal is to expose her as a "liar" and call her out on it, you are wasting your time. Even if she apologizes to your face she won't mean it.
She has nothing to apologize for.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
She has nothing to apologize for.
Agreed. It's a white lie used for plate spinning.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why men seem to think that just because they have a date or two that goes well with a POF girl, that they are automatically going to close up shop and quit talking to other dudes.

New flash: It doesn't work like that.

I've met many who freely admitted (with no shame) to stacking dates, driving from one date to another, or even kept in touch with the new "friends" they made on POF while in their new relationship.

My rule of thumb is to go into any online date assuming the girl is already meeting/dating/fvcking different guys on a weekly basis, because the reality is, that she is. I've been doing online too damn long for anyone to convince me otherwise.

I had one LTR from pof; She didn't even own a computer, only had a profile up for a few days via the mobile app, no picture, found the site repulsive, was about to remove her profile, but apparently one of my pictures caught her attention so she decided to meet me. Those are lightning strike odds, but these are the girls you want to meet. In other words, grab'm before they get indoctrinated into the online dating culture.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record, if I set up a date at 6 PM with a girl that I might KINDA like... and then another girl shows up who might be a better option and wants a date at 6 PM, I'd do the same thing she did.

Your mistake was creating this fake personna and trying to get into her mind.

Why are you testing her like this, this early into a "relationship"?

And for all you know... at 4 PM "helping her sister" might mean "helping someone else get their rocks off".

Forget trying to get into their minds, it's a scary place either way.

B

BeDJ

You need to keep your insecurity in check.

You gave her reason to believe that she can do better, as if she doesn't have enough options already. Man, some of you guys like to play hard mode.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that this is being given a serious discussion is really amusing. OP is acting really creepy. This isn't gaming, this isn't catching her in a lie, this is social retardation.

And you're 35? Jesus christ.

Big Nuts said:
Imagine if she found out you were being a scammer with a fake account? You would be up for the Mangina of the Year Award!!!
Yeah, no ****. This is beyond chump behavior.

If a guy on here found out a girl was doing this to him, there'd be a huge thread about how crazy and BPD she is.

Gman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread was hilarious, I can't wait for that FR. As far her double booking dates. That's just the way of the world.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why everyone's down on the OP. Back in the day when I was experimenting with fake profiles, I was contacted by a chick I'd been out with a couple of times (this was before I started strictly following my rule that all chicks must bone on first date).

It was funny as hell. The fake profile was the super handsome, built, tall, successful guy. The chick contacted him. As the fake guy, I set up a "date" via the web site (didn't exchange numbers) and then just didn't show up for the date. Stood her up. I don't remember whether or not she contacted the guy online to b*tch "him" out or what.

A couple days after that "date" she and I had a date and I banged her. Of course I didn't take her seriously as LTR potential but it got me a lay.

So the rejection could make her more likely to put out. It's sort of like "Passing the P*ssy Forward" to yourself ;)

*Note: Despite the guy's handsomeness and overall quality, he didn't get THAT many more first contacts than the other profiles I created. Even high-quality dudes don't get many women breaking the ice. It just happened that this chick contacted him a couple of days after our second date. I stopped trying fake profiles back in '08.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest red flag I see is REYAJ. You are as nutty as some women.

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if it did work, this is really creepy and weird. High value men don't act like this. They are way too busy in positive endeavors.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was the Mature Man forum. This **** belongs in the High School forum.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LorenzoVonM said:
Even if it did work, this is really creepy and weird. High value men don't act like this. They are way too busy in positive endeavors.

You're right... high value men tear down anything that actually worked in real life on an internet forum if it doesn't match their mantra... I aspire to be where you are at!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
You're right... high value men tear down anything that actually worked in real life on an internet forum if it doesn't match their mantra... I aspire to be where you are at!
All right Reyaj, it sounds like you hit it so props to you man. I think you came across as indignant about her white lie rather than scheming for a lay, which is why guys were taking you to task for it. If you got the notch then more power to you.

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time everyone is bvtching about no quality women on online dating sites come back to this thread. What quality woman wants to filter through weirdos like the OP? Like tends to attract like.