Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another one of those journals...So LARBEEEDOOO

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey whats goin on everyone.I Just joined this site not to long ago and well one post I set up someone mentioned starting a field report. I started thinkin about that and I think it might be a good idea.I use to write in a journal but I started to feel like it made me worse so I stopped, but with this; people are goin to be reading it,maybe that will make a difference.

Anyways let me give y'all a lil background info bout me. I just moved to fla ,well I moved here in september so its been a lil while but anyways up until about a month ago I have not really gone out to be social. I came from livin in a **** whole and goin through hell for about 3 years so it kinda focked up my head. I became to stuck inside myself because the kids I knew back in my old hood were sort of like that too,it was a bad neighborhood so everyone was all wierd and I guess it rubed off on me.
I thought that when I got out of there I would be fine but I was wrong. I came to realize just how my old hood really damaged my life. I was so confused about myself and I didnt know what to do. I found this site called shroomery and I posted alot of stuff there just to get these things off my chest. I read them back recently and I was really surprised how sad and depressed I was.I just thought I would be back to normal when I came down here,it was a real shock.

So yea, I think that most def effected my social life. I would go to the beach about 2 times a day to meditate and workout and I would walk around but I just never made any friends. I did meet some people from time to time and I would get there #s but for some reason I only meet up once and that was it.
I think they thought I was weird,like they sense my damaged energy.
I had really bad anxiety when I moved here,and when I went to college I was freakin out so bad,but I think I am good at hiding it.My hands would get so damn sweaty though it was crazy.

In college I didnt meet any one but now I am goin up to people more and I am goin to start stayin after school to hit on these beautiful women.
It took me so long to take action, and that pisses me off.These 7 months feel like 3,it scares me a lil to tell you the truth.7 whole months of my life have gone by with me not knowin anyone and not bein happy and fighting one of the hardest battles I ever had to face,and damn what a battle.
I walked the streets alot now just goin up to people and whenever I get in my head I force my self to go up to poeple but it never goes well.I dont care though as long as I keep fighting that feeling.

I got a job at a restaurant and that really helps me I feel so good when I get off work,and meeting people is so much easier cause I am just so happy and confident.Its like I finally realize that stressin about people is a waist of time and that I became chained to fitting in with society instead of just being me and I guess you can say be a foreigner to society.It is so easy to be grabbed by our culture and fitting in and having a social network. When I was a kid I felt free,happier than I ever been grown up and people would come to me it seemed like.I had no judgments, no assumptions,I was open to the world and its experiences. Then I moved to that hell of a neighborhood. I tell you what though I am alot tougher now because of it.Yet I have the sensitivity of a flower swaying in a gentle breeze,haha.

I am rambling but anyways I cant promise that it will be a great report of my travels.It will only be what I can put into it if that makes any sense.It will also help with my story telling ability.So yea I want to write more but I think this is enough for now.I am just thinkin what this will be like when I read it my journey back to myself some time from now.