Another Nail in the Coffin of Marriage

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many guys do you think will want to get married with rules like this in place:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only know one man to this day. I am thirty. He is married and alpha as ****. His girl is hot, on the younger side if twenty. They dated young. He got through his reign of terror during teens and Early twenties before snagging her.

Outside this anomaly, I see marriage as for cucks, and garbage men taking in the trash. Marriage initially was a sacrament ordained by God. The symbolism being the unity of man and women. Again, in the west, Christianity is hard wired even into law. The holy Trinity is god the father, son, and the spirit. The unity of man and woman becoming one is in transcending to a state of being one with God or the closest one can be with God.

What marriage is and what it was are not the same thing. Its prior connotations meant a woman is a man's property. Its now means men are a woman's property having swore away current and future earnings as well as sexual access.

Nothing could be more retarded. At 50% divorce stat and 80% + of women initiating divorce rape.

Only a ****in cuck marries in this climate. As Rollo says, "do as I say not as I do." Rollo like my buddy are particularly a outlier. Not the norm.