Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another Looks Advice thread

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Nice body language, nice dressing, haircut fits your face .. Your a pretty attractive white dude. I mean that in a totally heterosexual way

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not gay but you're good looking enough that women should be telling you, not horny, lonely men like me.

Young Stallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your a good looking guy. Its interesting that you post on this message board or have any difficulty with women at all to be honest.

How do you feel your game is weak?

McMotherLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? If you're 25 plus maybe grow some facial hair. For you prob a 5 oclock shadow would be best.

Another thing is you should accessorize. Maybe some jewelry? It doesn't have to be flashy if that's not your thing.

Other than that you're good dude. I don't see why it would be hard for you to pull a lot of girls

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I am pretty AFC to be honest. I'm 22, gonna be 23 in August. I get hit on a fair amount; in fact my only pickups are basically me being hit on. Occasionally I'll work up the nerve to approach. Generally, when I go out (I'm going out later tonight), I'll get hit on once or twice, but only close (bang or at least lead to a bang) one out of like every 4 times.

The biggest thing is in the girls who I don't hit on/don't hit on me I feel bad energy from them to me. I think it's in my head/AFC. I basically need approval or feel like there is something wrong with how I look. I sometimes look to see if girls just brush by the other guys the same way they do to me. I also have occasional mild acne flareups related to food/digestive issues which I'm getting help for; it doesn't really change the way I look that much but it can affect confidence.

Basically, I guess I feel like good looking guys would be swarmed everywhere they go lol.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
djokovic77 said:
I think I am pretty AFC to be honest. I'm 22, gonna be 23 in August. I get hit on a fair amount; in fact my only pickups are basically me being hit on. Occasionally I'll work up the nerve to approach. Generally, when I go out (I'm going out later tonight), I'll get hit on once or twice, but only close (bang or at least lead to a bang) one out of like every 4 times.

The biggest thing is in the girls who I don't hit on/don't hit on me I feel bad energy from them to me. I think it's in my head/AFC. I basically need approval or feel like there is something wrong with how I look. I sometimes look to see if girls just brush by the other guys the same way they do to me. I also have occasional mild acne flareups related to food/digestive issues which I'm getting help for; it doesn't really change the way I look that much but it can affect confidence.

Basically, I guess I feel like good looking guys would be swarmed everywhere they go lol.
Why is it that people expect everyone to like them let alone be attracted to them? Some guys could have a million girls after them and just ONE who wasn't would make a guy feel unattractive.

Why the hell would you feel 'bad energy' from a girl who doesn't even know you? Confirm your thoughts by talking to them like a normal person. You may wind up surprising yourself.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
djokovic77 said:

If you get girls hitting on you, even once a night, AND you are closing one out of FOUR, you are ahead of 90% of guys.

Focus on what I have in bold.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHERE DO YOU GO? O__O

Usually the places I go to (not that many) I get hit on by whales and UGs but where are the places you normally get hit by girls?

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dive bars and stuff like that. I usually try to go when there's a good crowd but not too many people.

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
djokovic77 Are you Serbian?

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's the problem... I never been to bars nor clubs.

I get hit a lot by elder woman. Seriously, a LOT. That's where most of my flirts comes from.

Girls my ages just plainly ignore me or just pretend to do so.

Need to visit one of those places and see how it goes. I just dont want to go alone due to lack of experience.
What other places do you recommend?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leopold said:
that's the problem... I never been to bars nor clubs.

I get hit a lot by elder woman. Seriously, a LOT. That's where most of my flirts comes from.

Girls my ages just plainly ignore me or just pretend to do so.

Need to visit one of those places and see how it goes. I just dont want to go alone due to lack of experience.
What other places do you recommend?
I recommend ALL of you get the F*CK off my message board tonight and go out to a busy nightclub and PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE. No excuses.

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha Good Advice. Yeah I recommend dive bars if you go alone. If you have a wingman, then you can go to social venues that have dancing/games etc. Or a rooftop bar/club. Again you'd probably feel more comfortable with a wingman in a place like that. But to be honest, most of my success is from slightly older women (usually mid 20's to early 30's) hitting on me in dive bars. By dive I don't mean dingy or gross, I just mean small, intimate and nothing special in terms of theme or atmosphere.