Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another look at "the compliment"

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before this site I wouldn't hesitate to shower girls with compliments. Needless to say, it didn't work despite what the female influences in my life (*cough* tv, movies, song lyrics *cough*) had told me.

Nowadays I've progressed enough so that no girl sits on a pedestal and I, not her, have become the prize.

One thing that I've come to discover is that when you're ragging on the girls and using a healthy dose of C&F, it's impeccable that one also makes sure to throw in a sincere (but in no-way ass kissing) compliment every once in a while in order to remain unpredictable and to make her feel just that much better about being in your presence.

"OMG, I was beginning to think he didn't like me"

Don't get me wrong, I am NOT advocating you to throw away all the ideals she has of you "not being that average guy", rather suggesting the compliment as a spontaneous addition to your stock as a mysterious and interested DJ.

Let's be honest, recieving a compliment feels great. Even the most bizarre compliments I've recieved have never failed to make me crack a grin.

One must keep in mind though, that girls, especially the hot ones (who else would you be DJing ;)) get ten times more compliments than even the most physically attractive guys. They waste no time in shrugging them off as techniques guys use to get into their pants. Therefore they the compliments are shrugged off as meaningless and they smell the AFC bullsh*t from a mile away.

Reading about the "fleeting compliment" greatly improved how I execute the compliment and, done well, is as 'game-improving' as the tip I'm about to share.

For those of you who don't already know, an example of a BAD compliment would be the following:

Walking up to her while not holding strong eye contact, then proceeding to stare at your shoes and blush while you tell her she has the nicest eyes, or something else pathetically cliche, and then waiting like a small child for her approval.

I think we can all pick that apart to find the numerous AFC mistakes.

On the other hand, an example of a DJ compliment would be one like the following:

Walking past a girl while smiling and holding strong eye contact, then making a very matter-of-fact statement (must be sincere and unrehearsed) which compliments her fashion sense, intelligence, maturity, passion etc. (nothing about her physical beauty. Trust me boys, she's heard em' all) then maybe throwing in a KINO touch while casually moving on to whatever else you were doing while not caring what she thought of your 'compliment.' <------ she will have loved it!

And, like with distributing your attention, a compliment's value increases exponentially when you give them out rarely and sincerely.

That pretty much sums up the jist of the compliment, and now on to my tip (sh*t, I've really strayed off course a bit huh?)

Doing some research over the past couple months has made me discover another aspect of the compliment.

How both YOU and SHE are feeling at the time of the compliment adds a whole new dimension to your game. Use emotions to your advantage.

I'm not claiming this is entirely groundbreaking and some may find it kind of obvious, but I've never seen it talked about before, so here goes.

When I was feeling at the pinnacle of my attractiveness, both mentally and physically, my compliments seemed to increase in effectiveness, 10 fold. They were well recieved and I tended to play them perfectly.

However, the times when I was lacking either confidence due to some sort of failure or an embarrassing moment or something else entirely trivial to a DJ, or I had not spent the energy required to make myself look as attractive as possible, be it not enough sleep or a bad hair day, my compliments did not get as much of a desired reaction. Subconsciously I reverted back to AFC motives and was looking for approval from this girl due to my slightly bruised confidence. (When one has completely mastered the art of confidence, Senor Fingers style, this tip will probably lose some worth).

Girls enjoy compliments from spineless AFC bottom feeders as ego boosters, but girls LOVE compliments from DJ's who are bursting with confidence and who don't stick around to care what she thinks of them.

Therefore, it's essential that you use the compliment ONLY when you're feeling at your best. When you're starting out and have suffered a couple of rejections, do not revert to the way of the AFC and use a "bruised-confidence compliment" on a girl. If in doubt, just hold out. When it comes to compliments, less is more. As you travel down the DJ path you'll have more and more days where you are always feeling on and you'll be able to fully reep the benefits of the compliment then.

The second part of my tip has to do with how women are feeling when they recieve your compliment.

Girls who have gone out of their way to look attractive that day, KNOW they are looking sexy as hell, they KNOW that every guy in the room is clumsily hiding their boner when she talks to him, and she KNOWS that she has is more powerful than anyone surrounding her, expecially those with Y chromosomes.

What a presumptuous little bytch! She's unaware that you're in her presence and refuse to worship her looks. To you, she's just like she is every other day of the week; you want her, but in no way need her, and most certainly could get her without batting an eyelash. If this train of thought has become second nature to you, I'm quite impressed. However, most of us in this situation ARE more attracted to her than usual therefore we need to break away from the pack and resist our underlying AFC urges. You may feel extremely inclined to tell her how great that halter top accents her ample tits... but you know better *waves finger scoldingly*

To give her a compliment at this time is not in your best interest. Despite your sincerity and execution, her Bytch Shield is in full effect and she's really not taking any of these compliments to heart.

Now, on the other hand, a girl in her average day attire is expecting far fewer compliments than the dolled up princess I spoke about above. Could this work anymore to your advantage?

Even the AFC's are less likely to hit her up with compliments because they've seen her on her HB10 days and are thinking to themselves that she was more god-like and her tits were fuller then.

Just today I was feeling good because I had taken the time to fix my hair just right instead of throwing a hat on top, and I was wearing my stylish new vest. Not only that but I felt totally prepared for my Chemistry test and was feeling good about the C&F I had laid down just a couple classes earlier. Strolling into my chem class I saw the apple of my eye, my HB9 totally catholic, totally curvacious lab partner who I had been using maybe a little too much "detachment" with since New Years.

Doing my homework on the spot I noticed that she looked a little stressed from a night of studying and did not have on her leather-boots-with-mini-skirt-ensemble and her hair was in a cute but not as glamorous style so her confidence was a little lower and she likely had not been smothered with compliments. (I tell ya, with an ass like hers, it's very difficult for her to lose points with me :D)

The stage was set, I was feeling my best and neither her bytch shield or ego were high. Time to seize the moment and make sure my compliment stuck.

Just as I talked about above, I suavely shot her a smile with a twinkle in my eye, went up and without hesitation told her casually "you look really pretty in black you know, I think it's your colour." Followed by a quick KINO squeeze to her waist and, just like that I was gone, because ofcourse I have much better things to do than wait around for her approval or give two sh*ts as to what she thought of it. It was sincere, it was fleeting, it was the first compliment in quite some time, it did not compliment her tits/ass/lips/hips/eyes etc., and most importantly, it was said at the right time by a DJ feeling his best. Game, set and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch!

Needless to say, there was a smile plastered across her face for the duration of the class.

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*Shameless buuuuuuuuuump*

Reaction score
Well done. Nothing new, but this hasn't been said well for a while. This is a very potent weapon.