another hot teacher

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me again, this time around there is another teacher that is really what, and she turned 23 just like a couple months ago so shes young and hot. Shes a social studies teacher but I dont have her for a teacher/class. How should i go about this to get some of her fine a$$?

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
my bad

that is really fine/hot* my bad

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok man what the **** is up with you? This is the second post you have made in a very short period of time about hooking up with a hot teacher.

How old are you? If you are a lower classman- freshman/sophmore you can just forget about hooking up with a teacher. I'd say you only have a chance if you are senior and are 18.

But what the hell is going on with you were you are trying to hook up with every young ***** at your school? Why not shoot for the girls that are your age instead of those which are 6 or so years older? I'm guessing you have been seriously rejected by your female peers in the past or your self esteem is so low that you are attracted to parent like people (teachers) because they aren't as critical in their opinion of you as high school girls are.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about your teacher man, it's not worth the trouble. I have a super hot math teacher, she's 22 and I'm 18. I still wouldn't go for it, you can get yourself in deep trouble by goin after that.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MY spanish teacher is rumored to be an ex-stripper...but judging by the fact that she's an ugly *****, she would be like a K-mart 75% off sale quality stripper...probably why she's not still one.

YYYYEECCCHHH!!! Bad vibes.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
MY spanish teacher is rumored to be an ex-stripper...but judging by the fact that she's an ugly *****, she would be like a K-mart 75% off sale quality stripper...probably why she's not still one.

B-Pimpin how did that in any way help him or have anything to do with his question? lol :D

micecubes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
Forget about your teacher man, it's not worth the trouble. I have a super hot math teacher, she's 22 and I'm 18. I still wouldn't go for it, you can get yourself in deep trouble by goin after that.
Since she's the authority figure, she would be the one in trouble. you would be a "victim" hahahahaha

nath

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man tell me about it, a receptionist at my school is a SHB, no joke a serious 10 and ive seen my share of women, online and offline, and she looks a bit like Jordan :) MMMMMMMMMMAN! im 17 and shes done uni i know that much so she has to be around 24, i kept solid EC when i was talkin to her and she kept looking left and right :p

edit:
when i say jordan i dont mean mj i mean:

well i guess the problem is..i think too higly of her and i cant get her because of that..but if i did, my social proof would sky-rocket

micecubes

Don Juan
Reaction score
nath, are you from missouri? our school secretary looks like her too. haha