Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

another funny kino game

Rampage

Don Juan
Reaction score
After i saw thissean's thread i figured i'd bring up the circle game. almost everyone already knows it but for those who dont, you make the OK sing with ur hand (tip of index finger touching tip of thumb) which makes a circle. if the chick looks at it below your waiste u get to hit her on the arm. if u and a chick are just haning out somewhere and theres a pause in the conversation, casualy make the cirlce and get her to look at it. they always start laughing and then kino away

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I remember this game. People always did it back in high school and it pissed me off.

But... applied to chicks... I can see it working out rather well.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be surprised how much fun you can have bringing stupid things from elementary school back.

Just recently, I was talking to a girl who was wearing a ball cap. I leaned in close and said "You know what I used to love about people who wore baseball hats in elementary school?"

HER: "What?"

ME: "Being able to do this!"

And then I pulled her hat down so that the bill was over her eyes. We both had a really good laugh about it.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or if you get really into the kino dont mike tyson her ear.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mtlwlu said:
Or if you get really into the kino dont mike tyson her ear.
Or Mike Tyson her clam.

No means no.