Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another Co-Worker Advice Thread-Mini Field Report(Don't Need Closing Advice)

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there is this lower 30's hot milf co-worker of mine,(I'm 23) We work for different teams and on the other side of the office so we rarely see eachother. But, we've talked a few times over the past month or so. We did some light flirting, could tell she was attracted, I'm sure she could see it from my side too.(You can just see this type of thing, IOI's I guess?)

She walked up to my cubicle row today and just asked me if I was hungry(I just came back from lunch like 10 min before that) told her no. She asked if I was sure, said she had made some barb-e-que for another womans birthday on her team. I told her I probably would and she just said it was back there. She said there was cake too. And asked "if i've had sex cake, or whatever." Small sign but thought it was kinda cute she had to say w/e because it was "sex cake" lol. Did some more light flirting w/ her.

She comes back to my desk like 5 minutes later with a sandwhich on a plate and napkin! What a cool chick, didnt' even have to tell her to get barefoot in the kitchen and make me one! lol

I go back to her side, tell her it was good etc... Go back desk. Some dude that works back by her walks up to my desk and tells me that him and this older guy back there had a joke with her to make them a sandwhich and bring it to him. I asked if she actually did it, she didn't. I didn't bother to tell him that she did it for me w/o asking :crackup:

Anyway, I see some potential here. I know how to naturally progress it / get her # etc. But I know it's risky. Just broke up w/ my GF and just looking to do some pelvic smashing right now. And she's probably almost 10 years older than me and has a kid, so ya.... Thoughts?

Reaction score
joverby said:
So there is this lower 30's hot milf co-worker of mine,(I'm 23) We work for different teams and on the other side of the office so we rarely see eachother. But, we've talked a few times over the past month or so. We did some light flirting, could tell she was attracted, I'm sure she could see it from my side too.(You can just see this type of thing, IOI's I guess?)

She walked up to my cubicle row today and just asked me if I was hungry(I just came back from lunch like 10 min before that) told her no. She asked if I was sure, said she had made some barb-e-que for another womans birthday on her team. I told her I probably would and she just said it was back there. She said there was cake too. And asked "if i've had sex cake, or whatever." Small sign but thought it was kinda cute she had to say w/e because it was "sex cake" lol. Did some more light flirting w/ her.

She comes back to my desk like 5 minutes later with a sandwhich on a plate and napkin! What a cool chick, didnt' even have to tell her to get barefoot in the kitchen and make me one! lol

I go back to her side, tell her it was good etc... Go back desk. Some dude that works back by her walks up to my desk and tells me that him and this older guy back there had a joke with her to make them a sandwhich and bring it to him. I asked if she actually did it, she didn't. I didn't bother to tell him that she did it for me w/o asking :crackup:

Anyway, I see some potential here. I know how to naturally progress it / get her # etc. But I know it's risky. Just broke up w/ my GF and just looking to do some pelvic smashing right now. And she's probably almost 10 years older than me and has a kid, so ya.... Thoughts?

In my book, I advertise one of my paid books: "Help Wanted/Female: Getting Laid At Work Without Getting Fired."

I never hit on women where I worked. "Office *****s" are wortholess, as women are hired becuse of how they look, and lack ethics. If you overlook that, there is still the problem of risking your job for a low payoff. If, however, you INSIST on doing this, ask yourself if you would quit your job first to hit on her. If not, you probably shouldn't be hitting on her. Men "game" at work because they know they won't get betch shields and the women have to be nice to them or risk perpetual, awkward interaction.

My favorite tactic for getting laid at work? QUIT, then tell the HR hottie that "it's easier to find a job than ANOTHER hot girlfriend." Do this at a place like a big law firm, with dozens of hotties working there, and they'll all wonder who you are doing. Sreiously, though, office game is a losing game.

Ray Gordon
Bettor Off Single: Why Commitment Is A Bad Gamble For Men
http://www.toosmarttofail.com/bos.pdf
FREE!!!

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well after some harmless work banter with a woman I never found attractive. I was almost booked for Sexual Harassment. I just understand... Guys... I just don't.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahaahaha, I hear you Tyson420 LOL, oh God, I pretty much had all but forgotten about this, but when I was like 18 or 19, I was flirting aroudn with this one girl at work, and she was like 17 but was emancipated so pretty much legal lol, well, she actually ran a LOT of game on me as well, and flirted around and talked about a lot of sexual things and what not.

Well, ONE DAY (lol) she was talking about her elbows being dirty or some crap like that.. and I was like "hmmm, are your knees dirty too", and she goes "umm, no, why" and I was like "oh ok, I was just wondering if you get down a lot" (ROFL) I htought this sh*t was hillarious, especially because of the rapport we had going back and forth, I actually honestly though I was gonna rail this chick based on all the flirting and kino, well she kinda got "mad" but I didn't think much of it at all, like whatever, not the first or last time a chick got mad at me... well, 2 hour later my supervisor calls me to the office, and she REPORTED ME FOR SEXUAL HARRASMENT!! That slvt!!!! and she did WAY more sexual talk than me. Well, they just gave me some kind of warning and obvioisly seperated us or whatever, well 2 weeks later she got into it with someone else and I guess said some things so nasty that she ended up being fired.. I think most people realized that she was the one who was really trouble, even though my reputation wasn't the best either, not gonna lie. lol, but that was TOTAL BS!!

Had another instance where an older chick was always hitting on me, and then one day I said some stupid sh*t, (don't honestly remember what), and she ended up REPORTING me for it. This was also when I was 18 or 19. Later on in life I've had some office romances but when it ends it's usually trouble. I highly advise anyone now against office romances, it's just not worth it, especially if you have a CAREER, or a great job that you love.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not convinced. Women have the uncanny ability (especially at work) to be flirty without having any intentions behind it. It's their specialty. Bringing you over a plate of work food doesn't mean she wants to jump in bed with you. Let's say you misinterpret these signals and she turns you down, it's going to be a pretty awkward situation.