Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another beacon of light!

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl in school and she's super sweet. She enthusiastically explained some questions to me about mechanics last week. Today on a train we talked about what we do on a weekly basis, and she told me how she bowls 4 times a week and that she's even on the national team. (I was impressed). Then she goes on to mention that she's 18 and she's never gone out to a club in her life(Now I was flabbergasted).

Couldn't stop grinning when I got off the train. I could not comprehend what it would be like for her to NEVER have gone clubbing in her life, while I've been doing it for sport for the past few years. It was mindboggling.

This girl is like a type of messiah to show me that there still are unspoiled girls on this planet. It's a beacon of light!

She even looks alright!

BTW something similar happened to me here

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm glad you asked.

I will get to know her as time goes by, unless ones of us drops out. Besides that, she said she had a boyfriend.

So I'm just going to play it cool. Besides, what I got for this girl is genuine interest, so (when the time is right) I'm going to basically tell her about my hobbies and stuff and maybe she will be as fascinated by me as I am by her. If she's not, she's not.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
Besides that, she said she had a boyfriend.
I woulda stopped right there, buddy. Even if you could get her to cheat on her boyfriend with you, you're only condoning something we hate: cheating women.

Why not see if she's got any (possibly more attractive?) friends?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of my post was not to say that I found a diamond in the rough. My point is that there are actually quality women still roaming the 1st world. They just don't happen to be available all the time.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
The point of my post was not to say that I found a diamond in the rough. My point is that there are actually quality women still roaming the 1st world. They just don't happen to be available all the time.
That's good you came to that realization, but I think we all kind of know that?

Would be a pretty dismal world to live in thinking that that wasn't true. But based on the jadedness of a lot of people here I'm sure some people feel that way.

But yeah, please don't get oneitis for a girl w/ a boyfriend.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get confused. I don't even want to clarify this. I have too much experience to get oneitis from this girl.

I'm just surprised she was socially adequate, a nice girl who knows how to carry a conversation, and she has never been to a club in her life.

Maybe it's profound for me because I have been fishing in the septic tank of clubs and bars for the past few years, to basically no avail.