Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Annoying Problem

barra088

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been reading the stuff on this website for about a month now and i have to say it's helped me out ALOT. I have one problem tho that kinda brings whatever confidence ive built up right back down. I havent had a girlfriend in about a year now (and since i found this website i can clearly see why) and most of my friends are starting to think im gay. i know im not gay and its really annoying the crap outta me that people are starting to think that. It's in the middle of summer right now and i havent gotten a very good chance to try some of the stuff ive learned so far out on girls. i lifeguard at my local swimming pool where alotta girls from my school go and they have started to notice me more so i am seein some results. but i still dont have a girlfriend and unless i do somthing soon my so called friends are gunna make everyone think im gay and its really annoying. any advice on how to fix this?

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
take inciative, as in actually try some stuff...work on your confidence...all that stuff...maybe you should re-read the bible again and do the boot-camp and actually COMMIT to it

-my 2 cents

(i know your thinking...i bet he hasnt done that...but actually i am because YOU have to BELIEVE in YOURSELF
yes easier said than done but re-read the bible and use the techniques immediately on how to become more confident, comfortable around strangers, maintaining eye-contact, etc, etc. but remember its up to YOU and only you to actually do something about it

barra088

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright thanks ill give that a try and i have a few other things in mind now that im really thinking about it but thanks for the advice

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell them that girls do **** with you even when you aren't going out. And tell them that there are too many girls to get on to be dating just one.

The whole thing sounds juvenile, which it is. But you can just sit back and let them talk ****. Tell them something along the lines like I said.