Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

annoying losers

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how many times has it happened where your in the hall with a girl or anyone and then some annoying loser in school is passing by and yells your name out and tries to be all cool with u and give u high fives and crap..how do u deal with this

nikko49

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i know what you mean...well if someone does this you probably don't care about them...so like just grab them in the hallway some other time and tell them to shutup and be all like, 'hey ur gay, dont yell my name in the hallway, we're not friends'.

oh and if they happen to be your friends...well...just talk to them about it nicely lmao

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nikko49 said:
yeah i know what you mean...well if someone does this you probably don't care about them...so like just grab them in the hallway some other time and tell them to shutup and be all like, 'hey ur gay, dont yell my name in the hallway, we're not friends'.

oh and if they happen to be your friends...well...just talk to them about it nicely lmao
Are you kidding me?

The last thing you want to be doing is burning bridges like that. Everyone... EVERYONE, even those "losers" has something that you will eventually need.

There are a good dozen people in my contacts list right now that I don't really enjoy talking to. But I make small talk with them, and if I wanted to I could call any of them right now and borrow anything, have them call their boys and come back me up somewhere, anything like that. I bet I could have a good hundred people together in twenty minutes.

Networking is the key, my friend.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\ya i agree wit this guy

cmon man, ur not too good to act like u dont know these people...i hav cool friends, i hav "loser" friends and i treat em wit equal respect. if ur too cool to acknowledge these people then ur jus being fake and thats the worst kinda person

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its tru, "cool" people are all at least a little bit fake...but some fake is good (like smiling when u dont feel like it, acting like ur the **** sometimes) and some fake is bad (ignoring people, etc). its up to u if u want the "losers" to leave u alone...i would jus not act too happy when i see them and theyd get the hint eventually...but i dont think its a nice thing to do if u wanna be a genuine person

Bjj_playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
i noticed lately if i have a girl with me at my locker, more guys will be like "yooo bjj_playa" and give me a five or something....and if im alone they act different...meh w/e

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bjj_playa said:
i noticed lately if i have a girl with me at my locker, more guys will be like "yooo bjj_playa" and give me a five or something....and if im alone they act different...meh w/e
lol yea thats a good thing unless its like some annoying awkward dork

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BBX said:
lol yea thats a good thing unless its like some annoying awkward dork
If they come to talk to you or whatever just respond to them quick and then tell them that you've gotta go to get to class/work/home whatever. There's no need to be rude to them, but you don't need to act like their best friend, either. My best advice is to minimize contact with these people so that their loseresque behavior doesn't start to rub off on you.