Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Annoyed and Confused

khilla2392

Reaction score
How do I get a girl to go out with me if she has a rule that disqualifies me from trying to date her? Also when we hang out she shows signs that she likes me but acts like she never had them and its confusing the **** outta me.

Reaction score
Talk to more than one girl. You are focusing allnof your energynon one girl which makes you undesirable to other women thuss making you undesirable to her. Girls want what they cant have. Just keep it light and playfull. Show that she means nothing to you (which she wont if you talk to more than one girl) and she will try to make herself more desirable to you. Keep neg hitting her. Just ignore her from time to time maybe once in a blue moon act like she is your best friend only for a little bit then just drop off the facenof the earth and pretend that she does not exist.

From there that is up to you. Read the DJ bible. Decipher it. Read it. Memorize it. Love it. Live it. Make it your *****, and you will never have this problem again.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you're being c0ck-teased and the girl is playing with you. so many men fall into trap where girl makes it look like she kind of want to "give you a chance" but then always same answer; you're not going to get her. just like insanity says above, you need to talk to more than one girl bro.

plus i'm concerned you saying "she has rule that disqualifies me" part. dude you're the man, and you're the prize remember? hell, you should be qualifying her, not vice versa. I know an average guy can't just wake up one day and act naturally in this mind set, hell I sometime fail too. approach more women, fail, learn, get better, repeat. i will be rooting for you buddy

B

BlueAlpha1

You stop this cycle by qualifying women to you, not the other way around. Go buy a leather jacket, some expensive shades and invest in a good haircut. Then walk with a strut and just watch all the newfound eye contact bad boy...