Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anniversary postcard.Dont want to write nothing too mushy wushy. Any ideas?

(Sic)KNot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today is the birthday of this girl im interested in, i was thinking of buying her a post card and something else, not much expensive, cuz i dont want her to see me as trying to win her love by buying her things and giving her the idea that im too easy. What would be good ideas to write on the postcard?

I don-t want her to see that im going too fast too soon, just give a subtle idea that i-m romantically interested in her, nothing mushy wushy, like poems or that kind of afc ****. I wanted to add a bit of mistery so please be of help if you want to.

Thanks

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if I read it right:

- you're not dating her
- she doesn't know you're interested
- you want to buy her a present that says "I like you"

Here's a clue. DON'T BUY HER ANYTHING. NOT A CARD, NOT A GIFT, NOTHING.

There is no gift in the world that, when it comes from a guy friend, says "I subtly like you, I'm not going too fast, and I'm a bit of a mystery".

ALL gifts to a girl that you have not been dating a long time say "I AM A CHUMP. KICK ME."

bp1974

(Sic)KNot

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you are totally right but nevertheless she is my friend, i guess ill just stick to a regular postcard with only happy aniversary in it.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bp1974

ALL gifts to a girl that you have not been dating a long time say "I AM A CHUMP. KICK ME."

bp1974
I agree 100%

mystik

Don Juan
Reaction score
how can you have an anniversary if you arent even dating her?

stop being an AFC, its irritating to view your post. DOnt write her anything, never put anything down in black and white you stupid. Now, pick up the phone and ask her out.

AARGG chumps like you irriate me so much, where are your balls? COURAGE man, or should i say boy?