AnimalPak

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I decided to order AnimalPak multivitamins since thats what it seems most people were recommending.

However there is a warning message on the package saying to consult a physcian before using, may have adverse side affects, can cause birth defects and that it may be banned by some athletic organizations.....

I have never seen a warning like this on any multivitamin before... Why is this? Theres no hormones or anything is there? Why would it be banned in some places?

Just want to be sure its ok before I start taking..

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your fine

I am currently taking animal pak and honestly it is THE best vitamin you can take. I took many including opti-men and orange triad, gnc vitamin, this one leaves me feeling great. As for your concerns, no worries, there is nothing in the ingredients that would hurt you in any way. Also, just take one pak per day, 2 is for guys like 225 jacked.

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you don't dump a lot of money on it...why not? Frankly, a truly balanced diet will give you everything you need: everything you do *not* need will be excreted via urine or stored as fat....

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "balanced diet" things is a myth nowadays unfortunately.

Animal Pak is safe enough. If it is a hormonal potentiator, then they try to advise Women of that possibility. Thats why those warnings are there.
But if anything Men need as much testosterone support as possible nowadays too.

Animal Pak seems pretty good.
No harm in supplementing your diet. I dont know if youre extremely wealthy, but again the whole "balanced diet" can be out of reach for many people because of the high cost of food.
So a supplement like Animal Pak makes sense, especially if you are actively working out intensely. The body needs to recoup these nutrients.

Heres an important article to review:

Evidence on declining fruit and vegetable nutrient composition
http://usfoodpolicy.blogspot.com/2009/01/evidence-on-declining-fruit-and.html

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
No I am definitely not going to be tested. I just never saw a warning message like that on a multivitamin so I want to make sure I don't put anything harmful into my body. Thanks for the feedback all!