Angry AFC virgin killed seven people in drive by shooting [merged]

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to chime in here as well.

I absolutely do not condone what Eliot Rodger did. However, watching some of his vids does bring me back to how I was in earlier years. For some reason, I always had a hard time socializing and making friends. People seemed to avoid me like the plague. I was bullied, teased... Women never gave me the time of day.

As I got older and started going to highschool, it got somewhat easier for me. I made a couple friends, but I was still the shy, loner. I started to talk to girls, even ones I liked, but ended up being friendzoned each and every time. Oh and I also developped oneitis easily. Could there have been girls interested? Maybe, but I never would know cuz I was always fixated on a specific girl.

As I got to college, things didnt change much. Frustration started to build in. I'd finally get over a oneitis, find another gal i wanted, started talking.. all to be driven back to the friendzone. Believe you me, it is frustrating when its always in the same cycle. This is when I started getting into a terrible deep depression. Thoughts of suicide came over me frequently. I'd get hammered drinking by myself on a Friday/Saturday night. I would feel like sh*t being at home on the weekends, knowing others out there had friends and probably getting lays. And I didn't know what to do.

When your shy, your shy and I was clueless. At the time I found this site, I had major oneitis on some girl whom, when I look back, I ask myself.. wtf was I thinking? I was still a virgin too. I was getting into my late 20's, and it was eating at me. But this site helped. I learned to gain confidence, live my own life, do my own things. Did I still want women? Damn right I did. Did it still bother me that I wasn't getting laid? Darn right it did. I got another oneitis at the time as well... some bank teller broad. I studied a whole bunch of stuff, from David DeAngelo and Neil Strauss, to Ross Jeffries. I said some stupid **** to her, which I thought was funny, but actually offended her. That was just more frustration.

Finally, I found someone off PoF, and got laid at the brutally late age of 29. But this ONE lay made a ton of difference. It changed me, as I finally felt accepted and attractive. My confidence shot up, and I made progress in many other areas of my life.

Just today, my girl told me how much I had changed when she met me. Last night, my girl and her friends were over at my place.... I f****ckin stripped for them. That's something I WOULD have NEVER done just a couple years ago. Even her friends were like... who the heck is this guy? I went from being introvert, having no one, to being accepted and wanted by people. I've got a group of girls that I hang out with, and there is no better feeling than seeing the look on girls faces when they see me.

But, I got lucky I guess. I COULD have been Eliot Rodger. I almost was in that I came very, very close to taking my own life. This site had alot to do with helping me out, giving me a kick in the ass when I was a chump to women. But getting laid helped even more.

Anyways, this is long, but I just wanted to chime in.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens

http://www.theonion.com/articles/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this,36131/

Funny but sadly true.

I'm not hearing as much about gun politics this time around. Which is a shame because this is becoming disturbingly common. It's possible we can't change the mental health of these kind of guys but we can make it much much harder for them to get a gun and take us along with them when they want to go. It's really getting ridiculous.

I know, I know, some of these victims were stabbed. But check the trends. Then check the differences between us and every other developed country.

But the liberals have no balls to do the right thing. As usual.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say it but Elliot Rodger was not the first of his kind and likely won't be the last. I sincerely hope he is, but over the last few years these guys have come out of the woodwork.

All of these college/HS campus shooters are young, socially awkward males who have some sort of clinical depression or mood disorder and finally have enough of the rejection and social sequestration and just do the only thing they can think of to get revenge and "settle the score" in their minds----killing.

It's a cyclical syndrome of rejection, depression, anger, more rejection, more anger, and toxic influences that push them over the edge. It's truly a multi-factorial problem; there isn't any one preventable cause. Guns are not the problem, guns are a tool. Parents are not wholly or even partially to blame in most cases. The thing is, when a tragedy like this happens, society NEEDS a scapegoat or a whipping boy to shift the blame on. We need an "explanation", however ludicrous or irrational it may be in reality. In the case of Elliot Rodger it's going to be misogyny, the manosphere, gun control, etc. God forbid anyone actually acknowledge that maybe this guy was treated like sh!t by females and that contributed to his pathology.

If you look at the psychology of killers almost all of them have either been abused, mistreated, or marginalized in their past. They are only re-enacting the hurt that has been put upon them---albeit it has festered and metastasized over the years. Their pathology becomes a self-reinforcing loop because it invites more rejection and humiliation which fosters more resentment and rage.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw CNN running a huge story on violence against women and how it's fueled by online misogyny. Featured some lady speaker who kept referencing PUA forums and I thought for sure she was going to say SoSuave, LOL

Looks like the gays are losing their precious headlines to Women!

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
Saw CNN running a huge story on violence against women and how it's fueled by online misogyny. Featured some lady speaker who kept referencing PUA forums and I thought for sure she was going to say SoSuave, LOL

Looks like the gays are losing their precious headlines to Women!
Did she state any specific forums?

To be fair, most "PUA" forums have a few posts/threads/posters in them that could be considered misogynistic. The 1%? Like saying all biker clubs are crime syndicates. I'm surprised they're not pulling up specific threads from these sites, and blaring them all over the news. On that note, can they do that? Is there legal ramifications? Possible slander?

I'm on another forum, they actually have PUA in the web address, and they talk about a lot of the same things however, if I had to say what was different, I'd say the main difference between SS and them is that they're actually more about pu$$y pandering, and pleasing her. One guy started a thread about how he doesn't like to go down on chicks, and he got attacked from all sides, including a woman poster :D . I had to come to his rescue and state that I don't like to go down on all chicks I have sex with, then I promptly got attacked. I feel this site is more about becoming a man, which will in turn attract women, where as a lot of PUA's are more about attracting women though pleasing them.... not flowers or buying them $hit, but through dynamics and what makes them tic. Their focus is around the woman, where other sites, the focus is around the man.

Outer game vs. Inner game, IMO.

I may be off here, but that's how I've seen it.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Additionally as I have noted before. Those "trends" of other Countries do not take into account that our issue is mainly with Felons killing Felons. i.e. Gangs.
They have gangs in those other countries. Black gangs, Russian gangs, biker gangs, Chinese gangs, all types.

Their gangs fight with knives, fists, and bats. Gun play is very rare.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't understand, this dude came from a well to do family. Had a bmw, this dude shot up a lot of people.

But not one person call this guy a thug, all I hear is he was on drugs or had mental problems

why blacks get this big terror type label, yet these suburb geeky thirsty white guys are the ones killing their parents and shooting up schools and don't get the same thug label?

When you get to that level of being a simp that comes from shame and narcissism. You hold women on the pedestal, what it is, is you don't give a damn about yourself.

It's all about you, work on yourself instead of trying to find validation through a woman.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show me one article this year where one black guy shot up multiple people this year

then show me where a black guy went in a school or movie theather and shot up people.

Yes blacks do kill each other, but it has been more white murder crimes then anything

its been whites killing blacks non stop

show me where blacks are killing white people

whites kill themselves and other races. It is rare when a black kills a white yet blacks get label as a thug and this guy gets label as having mental problems

HORSE SH*T

you keep blaming this guy killing girls, what about the guys he killed?

blacks don't get the privilege of having a mental problem when they murder, they only get labeled as thugs and thrown in jail.

This dude was talking about he was pissed off cause the black dudes was taking the women he felt like he deserved, that doesn't sound like mental problems

it sound like a lot of you guys on here.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you posted gangs, I'm talking a regular black guy shooting up people, what you posted was already stated by me.

You was the main guy talking about trayvon was a thug, and yet you giving this guy bull$hit excuses

I already told you blacks kill each other, but the stats are showing that whites murder more then any race in America, cause they don't only kill themselves but other races too

blacks rarely kill other races. Your just a racist because your d*ck is the size of a grape and some huge slung black dude took your woman

B

BeDJ

How did this turn into a race issue?

Breaking News: Man kills 12 toddlers and 1 black man

HATE CRIME!!!!!!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
its been whites killing blacks non stop
Except not really.

Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.
Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.
http://www.examiner.com/article/fed...links-and-mathematical-extrapolation-formulas

In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man
I'll give you this one. Only because I understand why white men don't want to rape black women.

Fatal Jay said:
Your just a racist because your d*ck is the size of a grape and some huge slung black dude took your woman
The "MUH D!CK" is strong in this one.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and yet we still supplying your women with huge slung d*ck:rockon:

either it be the land whales or the skinnies ones blacks are taking them, she will never tell you that your small centimeter sausage never did anything to her.

As bad as the whites have tried to trash blacks, we are still taking your women, how fascinating

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
and yet we still supplying your women with huge slung d*ck:rockon:

either it be the land whales or the skinnies ones blacks are taking them, she will never tell you that your small centimeter sausage never did anything to her.

As bad as the whites have tried to trash blacks, we are still taking your women, how fascinating
MUH D!CK!!

You don't sound like a man who's balls deep in the white devils women though.You sound pissed. :cuss:

Come on bro, whitey hasn't been THAT bad surely. So you're not a fan of potable water, welfare, libraries, housing, vaccinations, sewage disposal, rubbish disposal, schooling and electricity? Big deal, it's not the end of the world. I'm not a big fan of mushrooms (they smell like my semen), but you learn to move on.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can do is facepalm at FatalJay derailing this into a race issue (nvm the boisterous posts about d!k size). While race can and does alter the perception people have of criminals in the news...I dont think thats affected the Rodger case as much as you think it has.

The way people perceive Rodger has everything to do with his obviously unhinged and crazy behavior coupled with his wealth and status failing him. If he was a rich privileged black virgin with a history of psychiatric treatment, and who whined about women, many people would still call him a nutjob.

While Im sure we would have some idiots online who would make their criticisms of the guy racial if he were black...the larger narrative would remain "nutso virgin hates women and goes on rampage".

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I don't condone what Elliot Rodger did, never even felt like doing what he did but I have at least felt like instigating a fist fight with someone, punching, hitting someone for hating reality and life and being bitter about the cards I was dealt with for being born a guy

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
For every million kids who are bullied, made fun if, ostracized, etc., one of them is going to retaliate with ugly violence. THAT makes sense to me. No reaction without an action.
Yep, that's basically what I was trying to say!

I'm also dumbfounded that more people don't understand this pathology. Hasn't anyone ever had a sh!tty childhood? Hasn't anyone ever been rejected so many times they just wanted to make the world pay? I know I did when I was younger. I think when you combine serial rejections and social isolation with mental and emotional instability you get a case like Elliot Rodger, or the Batman shooter, or the mall shooters, or the Columbine shooters. Even the Unabomber. In my opinion they all have the following in common:

-Above average intelligence
-Social maladaptive issues
-Emotional instability
-A history or rejection and/or abuse
-Fixation or fascination with some extreme ideology

There are always warning signs but they usually aren't recognized until after the tragedy happens. And you cant make kids not reject each other, You cant make girls stop being cvnts. You cant make people accept an awkward individual that creeps them out. It's a scary problem.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
While I don't condone what Elliot Rodger did, never even felt like doing what he did but I have at least felt like instigating a fist fight with someone, punching, hitting someone for hating reality and life and being bitter about the cards I was dealt with for being born a guy

Well, it's kinda like poker my friend. Some guys get dealt junk cards, and some guys get dealt pocket aces-- can't really hate on guys that got dealt aces and for raising the stakes...hell we'd all do the same too if we got them aces..

Keep in mind thought that even aces get cracked (in poker and in life)...it's not uncommon to see guys get lucky and make their fortune only to lose it all and be broke. And it's not uncommon to see guys come from nothing to being rich...

In poker and in life, the cards do matter, but the situation matters more. If you get dealt red aces on a board with spades...do these aces have anymore value??? Nope, those aces are now a trap cause it's virtually gaurenteed someone flopped a flush or flush draw... but some guys can't lay them aces down...they get cracked.

Similarly a junk hand like 9-2 offsuit could be a monster if you get lucky and flop a full house....

So again, the value of the cards is more dependent on the situation. Learn how to play your cards based on that particular situation...avoid situations where you can't win, and seek out situations where you CAN win...

The guys who consistently make profit in poker are the ones that don't have ego, can stop when it's time to stop, can actively seek out situations where they know they can win. And they learn to be patient.

This is how life should be played as well.