Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anecdote: unrealistic woman online

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So saw this lady's profile.

Scouting report:
5 foot 3, 36 year old brunette
No kids
Nice body (goes to gym daily)
Pretty but aging face
Has good job she claims

Expectations:
No over 45s
Must have full head of hair
Must look after himself
Must be "ambitious/driven" e.g. have money/success
"Likes tall men"

I tick all the boxes except tall, and I list myself at 5'11". My face has objectively and consistently been called handsome by some women I've dated and by strangers. I am in great shape.

That being said I am not white which could be strike two to this *****?

I have better plates and don't stress about it but lol this takes the cake.

Seriously who is this cow ****ing?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It strikes a chord?

I wouldn't be able to check the full head of hair box.

I used to do online dating. I noticed that most guys don't have any "expectations" of their own on dating sites. If there was a "hole and a heartbeat" option. That's what most guys would accept....then they'd weed them out from there. The only problem with that is that girls notice those kind of things....like you did with her. They see you'll take a message from pretty much anyone.

Try changing your criteria around, make it sound like you're selective. It doesn't matter if the girl fits into your criteria, she'll send you a message anyway. The simple fact that she doesn't fit into what you'r looking for will make it a challenge for her....

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with that is I spam with the "meet me" button. But maybe I go ahead take your suggestion and spam anyway. Women are full of contradictions themselves.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scormus said:
The problem with that is I spam with the "meet me" button. But maybe I go ahead take your suggestion and spam anyway. Women are full of contradictions themselves.
When I was online, I was never the spammer or the "copy and paste" guy. I have a friend who's all about that and it works for him, but he's all about quantity vs. quality...

My suggestion, is to take time and to actually read their profiles then comment on something they wrote or on one of their pictures. Even if they're not immediately attracted to your picture, if you write something that makes them laugh or peaks their interest in some way then they will check out your profile....and may give you a response :up:

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I tried that, sent a 2nd mail, and did get a response: "I don't think we're a match."

Really wtf do these women want

36 and single I bet her expectations go up as her market value goes ever lower.

If my plates are a pitching staff I had her down as a useful 3rd or 4th starter.

She needs to get real, the ace of my staff is a 28 year old, 5 foot 10 Eastern European brunette goddess with a plus face and a great figure. Easily an 8.5 and am shocked how 7's and 6's can reject me.

We all do better with women untouched by feminism like my ace.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scormus said:
"I don't think we're a match."
Next.

Scormus said:
Really wtf do these women want
For starters, they want a guy that won't get hung up on em.

Why are you so worried about this one chick? The good ones have a million guys to choose from, the world of online dating....it is what it is. That's why I don't do it anymore. Even though I did end up meeting some good ones, it got tiring after a while.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Exactly but am scared to see how its a long way down from my main plate.

Not hung up about this one, just frustrates me that after hundreds of "meet mes" and dozens of emails I have takers but none thats even a 7.

This girl is just the poster child for my frustration.

I am meeting a 6 tomorrow and thought of flaking but I will turn up and just try for the bang and if she doesn't then its next to her too.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best thing that i ever did to help my game, i didn't even try to do so to speak. I got into sales and sold cars.

There's a point if you are going to make money selling ****, where you just learn how to gracefully accept no, and move on to the next prospect. You can reflect to learn, but you cannot afford to get hung up on one person and their motives.

All you can do, is play your best hand and see where the chips fall. You can't get hung up on why this girl online is doing this. Why this girl is doing that or why they aren't hooking up with you. All you can control is your effort and your attitude. That's it.

If you want constant *****, you have to be relentless. there is no such thing as a theological DJ lol. IT's a numbers game.

You have to be restless but at the same time, you have to be careful not to be mechanical. You can't go through the motiions. You have to give it your best shot every time you get a chance. if you are reading online profiles you can't just email blast them all. you have to show each one you give a ****. even if you don't.

you are the unrealistic one thinking throwing a temper tantrum is going to having you banging all these hot women. like you getting hot ass is just some constitutional self truth or some **** lol. women can do what they damn well please as can you.. Your goal is to get them to want to be with you and you can't do that if you re too busy playing the blame game.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Scormus,
Think I can beat that...I live in a community of approx 400.000 people...I have been on the Dance scene for 20+ years know every regular by sight...so this little (says she is 5 foot 4 inches,maybe in heels)says she is Hungarian,is from Mauritius,has a ridiculous bucket list to start with,but caps it by asking for a good Social Dancer who is over 6foot 2inches tall...on the whole dancing scene I can only think of two guys who fit the bill,both have long term partners,and are too old for her anyway...so how ridiculous is she?

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Goto Thailand/China/Vietnam/Cambodia/Laos/Philippines.

Problem solved.
No offense but generally I find them unattractive. They are much shorter and have less athletic bodies than the good looking white women.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't sound too ridiculous compared to many women online. This is what is typical in my area:

5'2" hispanic or white, 5 or 6 rating
average to few extra pounds
1-3 kids
Dead end job or gov't/baby daddy/parent supported
Lives at home
Lucky if she has a car

What are they looking for?

Tall (6 foot and above)
Athletic, muscular body
$$$$ job (codeword ambitious)
Nice car
Owns a home

Women online have crazy expectations. PERIOD.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't help that the attractive ones get loads of Chumpy messages daily.

Boosts the ego to hold out for the George Clooneys of the world.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scormus said:
So saw this lady's profile.

Scouting report:
5 foot 3, 36 year old brunette
No kids
Nice body (goes to gym daily)
Pretty but aging face
Has good job she claims

Expectations:
No over 45s
Must have full head of hair
Must look after himself
"Likes tall men"

I tick all the boxes except tall, and I list myself at 5'11". My face has objectively and consistently been called handsome by some women I've dated and by strangers. I am in great shape.

That being said I am not white which could be strike two to this *****?

I have better plates and don't stress about it but lol this takes the cake.

Seriously who is this cow ****ing?

I would have approached this very differently by never qualifying myself, and would have moved right past this list and on to the next one. This broad is conveying a large amount of red flags and personality flaws right up front. She's doing you a favor in a roundabout way. If you have to qualify yourself (which it sounds like you're doing), you're already playing this one on your heels.

So do yourself a favor, and ignore her list of expectations and move on to a more humble, reasonable, effeminate woman who doesn't mention her "good" job. Especially move on to a woman who doesn't show thinly veiled hostility toward men for things he can't control like his baldness level, age and height. LOL, online dating...no thanks. FYI, she's no "lady".

If you doubt what I'm saying, imagine alllll the other things she might start finding unacceptable if you were ever hook up with her. Eventually it will be your p*nis size, your income level, your desire to have kids, your hobbies, your friends and the list is infinite.

I took a crack at reversing her list from a male POV:

No over 30's
Must have long, beautiful hair down to your waist
Must be thin, and at the most 5 pounds over or under weight and have an acceptable BMI for your height
Must be sexual, feminine, and respectful
"Likes thin, younger-looking, childless women. No single moms allowed!"

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scormus said:
We all do better with women untouched by feminism like my ace.
Great point. And that's why feminism is mostly destructive to women. That's why she's 36 and looking. Her expectations are so bloated that she has no idea SHE'S the problem. She'll hit 40, still be single, and still be asking herself where all the good men have gone.

How sad is that?

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly

origin138 said:
Great point. And that's why feminism is mostly destructive to women. That's why she's 36 and looking. Her expectations are so bloated that she has no idea SHE'S the problem. She'll hit 40, still be single, and still be asking herself where all the good men have gone.

How sad is that?
Honestly and objectively I am a great catch. Good luck rejecting me and then complaining where are all the good men.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's what that line means. Having little money is far from being the same thing as not being ambitious or driven.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

That's what that line means. Having little money is far from being the same thing as not being ambitious or driven.
"I like ambition" is their code for "you had better be loaded!"

"Not looking for one night stands" = "I've been pumped and dumped many times"

"Looking for the one" = "no man is good enough"

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use a line that was posted on another thread and the responses have increased noticeably. The premise of the line is simple - you are talking to a few women. They love this ****. You simply have to play the game which includes numbers.

Women are unrealistic, but I think they settle too. People have unrealistic expectations..guys and women alike. We all can't be perfect 10s like we think we are.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was talking to a girl studying to be a lawyer yesterday who threw the ambition card at me.

Her: I'm looking for someone who's ambitious. I don't care for what.
Me: I'm ambitious to one day be a stay at home dad. This might work!
Her: I could roll with that.