Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Andrews Bulking Thread

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gonna get back Into this. I just looked at pictures again, and I suppose I DO look bigger. When i first looked at them I didnt think I looked any bigger really, what do you guys think?

Anyways that doesnt really matter, do you guys think I should start over and continue posting in this thread? Or make a new one?

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you intend on responding to comments and questions posted in your thread this time?

Either way, don't start a new one...

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, but others' replies was what I was referring to ;)

Either way, keep posting your progress, always great to see some consistent journals.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No prob.

I need to get like a notebook for this like I had last time, and start posting my diet everyday. That was what made or break my performance. If I stopped posting everyday my diet wouldn't be on par.

Anyways, Yesterdays workout...

Friday, Oct 14

(Weight = NOT COUNTING BAR. Just the weight I put on the bar)

Squats: 0x10, 5x10, 10x10, 10x10, 15x10

Standing Military Press(will be abbreviated by SMP): 0x10, 5x10, 5x0, 5x8 (I probly should have done another set, but I was even sore after just the first set. I can't do much weight on these anymore. Can't wait to get that weight back up!)

CG Bench: 0x10, 5x10, 10x10, 15x10, 15x10

Knee Raise on Parallel Bar(will be abbreviated by KR): 0x20, 0x20, 0x20

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's monday and im still sore from friday, you think itl be ok to workout today?

Part of reason I did a 2 day split like this was for more rest time. Usually my soreness has gone away on a mon-fri period. but fri-mon is 1 less day.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, worked out on tuesday instead. Forgot to post it earlier and I don't have the **** with me now so I'll post the weights tomorrow.

But I had a few questions.

(1) - I heard a crack in my knee when i was doing deadlifts. I also heard it doing squats on friday. Im not sure what this is from because ive NEVER heard a cracking noise when doing this before. I can't remember which knee it was on, but I did get a cut on my left knee from surfing a couple weeks ago. What do yall think?

(2) - Which direction is CHINUPS? When i was doing cg chinups.. i asked this guy and he said it was palms AWAY from you. But he didn't sound too sure. Which way is it?

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) no pain? don't worry.

2) palms towards you = chinups
palms away = pullups.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn thats what i thought. I think i got a ****in injury from yesterday, ARGH!

It's the area on the bottom side of the arm between the lower and upper arm. Im guessing it was probly from Barbell curls. Even the bar with no weight was heavy, and for some dumbass reason I decided to add 5 lbs and only got 5 reps up. And now I think im injured. =/

so here's how my workout went:

Tuesday Oct 18
Weight=without bar

Deadlift: 0x10, 10x10, 20x10, 30x10
DB Bent Over Row: 10x10, 15x10, 20x10, 25x10

CG Pullup Bodyx7, Bodyx6, Bodyx4

BB Curl: 0x9, 5x5 <-- maybe I should just do DUMBBELL curls for now.?? Till I get my strength up.

DB Bench: 15x10, 20x10, 25x10, 30x10, 35x10

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I have even more injuries...

I keep noticing when I go to sleep. That first night I felt the one around my forearm, and this past night I felt all on the back of my arm, like from the back of the shoulder to the tricep. I don't know how I got this but it hurts >:/