Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Andrew Tate

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His online subscription model was bringing in literally millions a month

Why would he take the risk for some low level cam girl income

Just seems odd to me , the guy isn't stupid he knows law and business pretty well

Not saying it isn't impossible he was up to something dodgy but it is strange
How do you know that his subscription model was bringing in millions? Because he said so?

Think about it. If he made millions a month off of subscriptions, why would he move to Romania? That country is not exactly known as a millionaire’s playground. How many actual rich people have moved to live in Romania? Zero.

Tate’s online persona is a facade. 90% of what he says about himself is a lie. I’m sure he has some money but he’s not nearly as rich as makes himself out to be.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as redpill and dating is concerned, he's the worst in male and female dynamics to get advice from. He understands for example that an assertive man and a dark triad is more attractive for dating than a nice guy. But he instead says the answer is to "try to understand her more", which makes me suspect he never read Mr. Nice Guy written by an actual psychologist. In that book, the answer to that problem is far more practical and works wonders. Even men on this website who have had a marriage can tell you that when they acted a certain way, the woman started acting right. This has been known for so long that even old comedians joked about it.

He also seems to be against people forming groups.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as redpill and dating is concerned, he's the worst in male and female dynamics to get advice from. He understands for example that an assertive man and a dark triad is more attractive for dating than a nice guy. But he instead says the answer is to "try to understand her more", which makes me suspect he never read Mr. Nice Guy written by an actual psychologist. In that book, the answer to that problem is far more practical and works wonders. Even men on this website who have had a marriage can tell you that when they acted a certain way, the woman started acting right. This has been known for so long that even old comedians joked about it.

[/Q
Nathaniel brandon was the same way I like them overall and i'll take peterson and brandon over take any day of the week

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Are you referring to No More Mr. Nice Guy by Dr. Robert Glover?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll always have the most respect for Jordan peterson unless he gets diagnosed with cancer and dies before the age of 70 no reason for that to happen with the money he's made this guy has been interviewed from everybody from Joe rogan to former navy seals i'll take him over tate any day although they both have YouTube to thank for their current situation

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll always have the most respect for Jordan peterson unless he gets diagnosed with cancer and dies before the age of 70 no reason for that to happen with the money he's made this guy has been interviewed from everybody from Joe rogan to former navy seals i'll take him over tate any day although they both have YouTube to thank for their current situation
Jordan takes drugs and watched his own daughter become the opposite of the wholesome woman that he thought she would do. It means his lessons ain't worth much in the dating market. Again, he does have good points when it comes to why women like certain men, but he never commits.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I found my opinion of him from 2019. Years before he went viral again on Tiktok. He had gone moderately viral on Twitter before a ban.
Screenshot_20230222_015114_Chrome.jpg

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are everyone's opinion's on Andrew Tate. As I have an older friend around 24 who worships him as the 'TOP G' (cringe) and takes everything that he says as gospel. I side with some things he says and others are more extreme views that I disagree with.
I agree, Tate reminds me of better version or Styles aka Neil Strauss looooolll. But yea Tate is just another red pill "icon".

dueler-x

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, Tate reminds me of better version or Styles aka Neil Strauss looooolll. But yea Tate is just another red pill "icon".
It does not reminds me Neil Strauss at all, at least Neil was more level headed and wrote best seller book. Even if you disagree with Tate it was so obvious some elite want him to shut him up.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His message is not that radical. He pushes traditional male/female gender rolls and that goes against the clown world we live in today. I find it entertaining to watch him spit truth and watch women sit there speechless as they realize he is right In some regard. As usual, women don’t think about the consequences of their actions until it smacks them in the face.

Sounds like he made his start from having cam girls. People talk sh!t about that, but at the same time women do it themselves on OnlyFans so what’s the difference? Women selling jarred fats and bath water for crying out loud.

Interesting how media companies all tried to erase him in some orchestrated way. His message is pissing off powerful people and that’s a hint that he’s on to something. Surprised he hasn’t been in an “accident”. Problem is we have the internet now and people are sharing his content even though he is locked up somewhere.
Yeah, i agree 100 %. Most women wil throw a tantrum when they hear anything about traditional roles. Yet they all expect THEIR husbands to be a traditional total package.

He is a man , who indeed went from nerd to lover boy. His main selling point is this journey. Hate him or love him, you cant listen to him, think rationally know about rp and YET completely disagree with him.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said in another thread, I'm considering joining The Real World to see if I can get a kickstart into a more passive-income career rather than my software engineering. Funding the hustle won't be a problem so I'm already ahead of the game.

I enjoy listening to Tate, as he is a showman who likes to press buttons, like a studio wrestler. But the reason I'm interested in the course is that HE doesn't do it. There are hand-picked people that guide you, millionaires made in each discipline. Having a mentor like that could be invaluable, and the way they guide you through the process rather than trying to take it on yourself is an attractive way to keep you properly motivated throughout the process.

I'm continuing to research it, but so far the reviews of people who have actually taken the courses have been overwhelmingly positive.

I have enough disposable income that an extra $50/mo to possibly get some extra guidance in a business that costs about $5k to get running doesn't bother me one bit.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know much about him. I guess he is the new Roosh V, a guy who wants a traditional woman, a guy who feminists don't like.