Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Andrew huberman discussion on him cheating

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Lots of X discussion on him apparently seeing 5 woman at once without them knowing.

i didn’t read it but skimming comments:

“He was sexting his actress side chick while injecting fertility meds into his long term GF while they were on their 4th round of IVF trying to conceive a baby”

“Any man who has unprotected sex with several women knowingly passing on HPV putting them at high risk for cancer that is likely to kill them is wrong”

After more comments, the HPV and pretending to want have a kid are very ****ed up.. but the issues of him being a womanizer are enough now to be labeled a “creep”? Again didn’t read the article but

Last edited:

00Zerg00

Reaction score
This is as bad as those "are we dating the same guy" posts

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score

Lots of X discussion on him apparently seeing 5 woman at once without them knowing.

“He was sexting his actress side chick while injecting fertility meds into his long term GF while they were on their 4th round of IVF trying to conceive a baby”

“Any man who has unprotected sex with several women knowingly passing on HPV putting them at high risk for cancer that is likely to kill them is wrong”

After more comments, the HPV and pretending to want have a kid are very ****ed up.. but the issues of him being a womanizer are enough now to be labeled a “creep”? Again didn’t read the article but
Guy just got options.

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://x.com/nymag/status/1772187955525722177?s=46&t=189NN-KdTdgB2SgHszC6_A
Interesting article, he clearly comes across as a psychopath.
There was a day in Texas when, after Sarah left his hotel, Andrew slept with Mary and texted Eve. They found days in which he would text nearly identical pictures of himself to two of them at the same time. They realized that the day before he had moved in with Sarah in Berkeley, he had slept with Mary, and he had also been with her in December 2023, the weekend before Sarah caught him on the couch with a sixth woman.
Sarah is a feminist single mom of 2 kids, who had been in relationship with Huberman for years, even going through IVF while with him. So she's just as damaged as he is. We are not offered details on the other women, but what are the chances any one of them was an innocent 18yrs old? :rolleyes:
Despite his endless excuses for not showing up, he seemed, to Eve, to be serious about deepening their relationship, which lasted on and off for two years. Eve had the impression that he was not seeing anyone else: She was willing to have unprotected sex.
The kind of women to whom Andrew Huberman was attracted; the kind of women who were attracted to him — these were women who paid attention to what went into their bodies, women who made avoiding toxicity a central focus of their lives. They researched non-hormone-disrupting products, avoided sugar, ate organic. They were disgusted by the knowledge that they had had sex with someone who had an untold number of partners. All of them wondered how many others there were.
Oh, disgusted ... so you're a on/off relationship with a famous guy who you barely get to see, but you're disgusted when you find out you're not the only hoe he's been having sex with.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's tall, handsome muscular, got tattoos, is a doctor, and had pre-selection out the wazoo.

Sounds like the only b*tches that would be mad at that - are the ones he's not cheating with.
He checks off all the boxes, though having tattoo sleeves, being a bullsh-t artist and being self-obsessed are enough to be swimmin’ in broads these days.:)

Says the darlings: “He stood me up for a holiday dinner. He cheated on me. He doesn’t care what I say; he just ignores me. He has a temper. He’s dismissive. But for some reason, not due to lack of my own agency, I can’t stop screwing him. I know he cannot marry all the women who throw themselves at him. So I’m gonna go cry to the media because he won’t commit.”

Last edited:

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve heard of women fawning over him in his talks not surprised one bit. Tbh his stock went up with all the dudes except jealous bitches and knowing women they won’t give a **** about his infidelity when he’s in front of them

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I love how they always attack the man and never the women who knowingly sleep with a married man and are content to be side chicks.

JuanSama

Don Juan
Reaction score
The journalist who wrote that piece must have been really mad at him for picking on his personal life like that.

I don't personally like Huberman because he's just another fitness guru who encourages people to do stupid things and I would have preferred if they wrote about that instead of his girlfriends.

Man is horny and plates multiple women, big woop.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
He's tall, handsome muscular, got tattoos, is a doctor, and had pre-selection out the wazoo.

Sounds like the only b*tches that would be mad at that - are the ones he's not cheating with.
Exactly...like the women who are hating on the hot chicks wearing bikinis on the beach...they are always the fat ugly whales, never the other good looking women who are like "You go girl!"

As if them covering up would make someone think a whale is more attractive than they are. Ridiculous.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He checks off all the boxes, though having tattoo sleeves, being a bullsh-t artist and being self-obsessed are enough to be swimmin’ in broads these days.:)

Says the darlings: “He stood me up for a holiday dinner. He cheated on me. He doesn’t care what I say; he just ignores me. He has a temper. He’s dismissive. But for some reason, not due to lack of my own agency, I can’t stop screwing him. I know he cannot marry all the women who throw themselves at him. So I’m gonna go cry to the media because he won’t commit.”
Yup.

This is basically the live of a REAL don juan. That includes; being surrounded by damaged women who CELEBRATE your toxicity. Again 5 whole women who kept themselves off the market while 5 good dudes sat on the bench waiting for their turns.

I have a fun one for you bro. Recently heard a Asian chick saying she ditched a dude because he drove correctly, and he liked John Legend. I bet when dude heard that yet another badboy was borned and the local tattoo artist got yet another job...

I’ve heard of women fawning over him in his talks not surprised one bit. Tbh his stock went up with all the dudes except jealous bitches and knowing women they won’t give a **** about his infidelity when he’s in front of them
This. His stock went up like crazy . I am European and I have never heard about this man until now.

Imagine the contrary: a good clean dude who never gets talked about by ho3s despite the fact that he can provide a woman with everything she can dream of and more. Bad publicity is ALWAYS better than no publicity..

..and in this case bad publicity is actually BETTER than..lets say Micheal B Jordan who gets finessed and ridiculed because he throws the most romantic Valentine ever only to get dumped shortly after.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is basically the live of a REAL don juan.
His main woman, Sarah, is a feminist, single mom in her 40s. :oops:
Again 5 whole women who kept themselves off the market while 5 good dudes sat on the bench waiting for their turns.
Pretty big assumption, that those 5 women only had sex with Huberman while dating him. In the article Sarah says she was exclusive (if we can believe her), no mention of the others.
Let's take Eve, she's an actress in her 30s who had on/off relationship with him for 2 years. Are you willing to bet that during the off time she only relied on her vibrator? ;)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His main woman, Sarah, is a feminist, single mom in her 40s. :oops:

Pretty big assumption, that those 5 women only had sex with Huberman while dating him. In the article Sarah says she was exclusive (if we can believe her), no mention of the others.
Let's take Eve, she's an actress in her 30s who had on/off relationship with him for 2 years. Are you willing to bet that during the off time she only relied on her vibrator? ;)
You do have a point

But nevertheless I try to highlight how much patience a woman can have once she has her "favorite target " in view. Believe me, the fact that a woman has more easy access to the HVM,s of the world contributes to the other fact that the numbers of incel-ish single men with barely any experience is going up by the minute. Ofcourse celebrities always has harems, but technology gave us hypergamy on steriods.

You can also turn it around; during those two years Eve wasn't "available available ". For Greg. The good guy. Good guy Greg might've hit it, and maybe wanted more. You know, building a legacy together yadiya. But she was never there with her heart and soul. She was off the market for two years for any man that deemed her as "solid material ".
(Ofcourse this also goes for any woman who prefers to deal with HVMs and doesn'tmind being a side girl.)

Let me put it like this: if a woman tells me she has on off relationship that lasts for two years I already know SHE is the one chasing. Mostly a player.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As if any of these women or women in general would think twice about unprotected sex with someone they liked