Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

And the Captain of this Starship is.. you guessed it!

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... A black female. One that looks like a black version of spock. A coworker showed it to me it the newspaper and I tried to upload the photo I took of it.

So what are your thoughts? I do not believe any real Star Trek fans have any interest in seeing a black female be the captain of their ship.

To me it just seems like the media machine churning out some ultra political pile of sh** from what was once a respectable nerd program.

Next Captain will be a Lesbian, just like Xena will be in the new remake.

WHERE THE F*VCK ARE THE F*CKING MEN! STOP SHAMING MEN U *****!

thanks.

Just to be clear ABC has a new Star Trek tv series comming out this fall.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what are your thoughts?
I'm not in any hurry to see it. From what I've read, they are trying to take this in a more "human direction" which means more about relationships. Most of the comments on the news stories I've read have been less than enthusiastic, it seems that most Star Trek fans share your view. I doubt this will sell well.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not in any hurry to see it. From what I've read, they are trying to take this in a more "human direction" which means more about relationships. Most of the comments on the news stories I've read have been less than enthusiastic, it seems that most Star Trek fans share your view. I doubt this will sell well.

So where are you supposed to go when you want to see a crew "Boldly go where no man has gone before." And see them explore the "final frontier?"

Guess you gotta watch stuff from the good ole days, they will seriously turn Star Trek into the Kardashians in outer space.

Haze

Banned
Reaction score
@bigneil will soon be snapping upskirt modeling pics of black women on welfare wearing star trek costumes to post on photofeeler expert rating app.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sonequa Martin-Green is not the captain of the new ship, she is the first officer. She played Sasha on The Waking Dead. She is supposed to be the main character, however. That might be a mistake, not because she is black or a female, but because she is a Vulcan. Since Vulcans suppress their emotions, they usually play better as part of the supporting cast. IMO.

The captain is played by an Asian female, Michelle Yeoh.

As you might guess from my avatar, I am a big Star Trek fan. I will watch the pilot Sunday night, but I'm not going to buy the CBS streaming app to watch the rest of the series. I may rent the DVDs if they come out, or catch up if it ever comes to Netflix or cable. In the meantime, I will just watch The Orville Thursday nights on Fox. That's more like Star Trek than Star Trek is.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sonequa Martin-Green is not the captain of the new ship, she is the first officer. She played Sasha on The Waking Dead. She is supposed to be the main character, however. That might be a mistake, not because she is black or a female, but because she is a Vulcan. Since Vulcans suppress their emotions, they usually play better as part of the supporting cast. IMO.

The captain is played by an Asian female, Michelle Yeoh.

As you might guess from my avatar, I am a big Star Trek fan. I will watch the pilot Sunday night, but I'm not going to buy the CBS streaming app to watch the rest of the series. I may rent the DVDs if they come out, or catch up if it ever comes to Netflix or cable. In the meantime, I will just watch The Orville Thursday nights on Fox. That's more like Star Trek than Star Trek is.

Hmmm... an Asian Female as the Captain? That makes things worse. I am pure South Korean and I say this is politics at it's worse.

Seth Mcfarlin making a series "More like Star Trek than Star Trek" should give you a tell of the times.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cough....Janeway ...cough

Funny thing is...I actually liked Janeway

...But a Star Trek captan should ALWAYS be a ladies man / James Bond type.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, apparently I was wrong, the lead character is not a Vulcan, she is a human who was raised on Vulcan.

I don't really like that the new series is a prequel. "Enterprise" was the least successful of the TV shows, and it was also set before the original series.

Funny thing is...I actually liked Janeway.
Yeah, Janeway was all right. She was also the most ruthless and aggressive of all the captains, you didn't want to mess with her. That was probably by design, they wanted to promote a female as being very militaristic. Of course, Voyager also featured the sexpot Seven of Nine character, lol. Just to show they weren't completely ruled by feminism.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm watching the DVR of the show and I just had to chime in on the first 45 seconds...

Asian female and Black female wandering around because they are lost in first 45 seconds of the show ... ROFL HAHAHAHAHA this shyt is too funny.

Connie Chung and Rhihanna are wandering the desert all lost and chatting away hahhahahaha

Edit in twords the end.. Rihanna is telling Connie Chung to stop being sooo daym passive aggressive...

I see no leadership anywhere in this show, just a bunch of bimbos. Even the computer voice is a chick.

There is an enemy ship in their territory and Connie Chung refuses to attack ... LoL

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus cvnt-fvcking Christ. I just watched the first half on Netflix. No interest in even seeing how the first episode turns out. Even the Klingons were terrible actors.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't at all like that the first officer Vulcan nerve pinched the captain of the ship because she didn't agree with what she was doing.
I also noticed that the girl playing the captain was listed as a "guest star", so I assume that the first officer will become the captain soon enough.

Either way, as much as I like Star Trek, I get enough channels now. I'm not paying for another streaming service, matter of principle.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not paying for this trash from years, there are a torrent of reasons to harm their wallets so they understand its the customer who buys and not the provider to sell.