Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

And so it begins...

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last gasp of desperation at the end of the year - I'm getting about three times the amount of attention online that I normally would.

I know I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, but it does make it rather obvious how lazy they are the rest of the time. Delightful creatures really:)

logicallefty

Reaction score
Wilko said:
The last gasp of desperation at the end of the year - I'm getting about three times the amount of attention online that I normally would.

I know I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, but it does make it rather obvious how lazy they are the rest of the time. Delightful creatures really:)
They prolly get on there for Christmas too. I mean a few more beta orbiters means what? More potential gifts. :flowers:

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, female desperation levels rise on Saturday mornings, before summer break and especially around Xmas/NYE. Must be because everybody's harangueing them with those "why is a gorgeous woman like you still single" thing.
Now they will probably just focus on getting a guy, but we as DJs are seeing the bigger picture, improving ourselves and our lives ... enjoy the attention you're getting and carry on. :up:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea I'm noticing a lot of seasonal desperation around here too

will probably hit meltdown level by mid january ......chicks want what other chicks got