Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

And i would respond to this text with...

Doc Freezy

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 Texts actually. I'm NC'ing this girl for like 5 days now, anyway thats in another thread.

Just need a response for "So why are you being so weird towards me?"

&

"So you gonna tell me what I did for you to hate me?"

PlaysToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that a trick question?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Freezy said:
2 Texts actually. I'm NC'ing this girl for like 5 days now, anyway thats in another thread.

&

uh oh... she's not buying your frame....

be ready for an onslaught... even worse if she calls and you answer.... please DO NOT answer... trust me... i know from much first hand experience... you will not be ready for everything she's going to throw at you (and she will throw it all)...

im guessing she's going to start calling you immature and chilish soon as well...

i actually have the best one i ever got saved in my phone (after me not responding to 2 very similar messages to the one this girl sent you):

"im sitting here in a parking lot outside work with my mind going in a million diff ways wondering why no contact since tues. and how im going to go home like this. you have no idea what this is doing to me."

The Karate Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
i actually have the best one i ever got saved in my phone (after me not responding to 2 very similar messages to the one this girl sent you):

"im sitting here in a parking lot outside work with my mind going in a million diff ways wondering why no contact since tues. and how im going to go home like this. you have no idea what this is doing to me."

Dayum, you had that chick hooked.

back to the topic,I say dont respond to those texts, but if you wanna kick it with her, then casually do it in a few days. Say you have been busy, then dont talk about it, even if she brings it up. That girl likes you quite a bit if she is sending those texts.

Doc Freezy

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow NC is hard work. haha

And when do i reply? and what with?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Freezy said:

&

There are two issues here.

1) If you are NCing her and she's a friend, then you are being extremely rude
2) If you are NCing her because you want to have sex with her and think it will turn her on, it won't.

You have to know what your goal is with her and then act from there. "No contact" is usually reserved for guys who want to talk and see their exes again, hoping to stir up some magical emotions so they can have sex again. It's not reserved for girls who are friends with you and then you suddenly stop talking to them hoping see will see the light and have sex.