Analyze this [please]

brod716

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I searched for an answer to this, but figured it'd be faster to just ask people here...

Here's the situation... Saw this girl today in the library (college) - had great eye contact, smiles, etc... but I was busy helping out somebody with their homework, so after a while she had to go to class and so she left... I was completely enchanted with her and the idea that we connected so well, so I stayed at the library, waiting for her to come back... and she did!

I saw her sitting down at a table not too far from me, so I walked up to her, sat across and said "hi." She didn't look too surprised, I think she kind of expected me to come up eventually... but anyways, we talked for a while, and at the end I told her I had to go, but would like to find her later, so she gave me her e-mail and said she checks it about once or twice a day...

Usual scenario, I'm a noobie, my question is "What next?"

Do I e-mail her today, tomorrow, next week, set up a date for this weekend, wait until next, etc?

All opinions appreciated :)

MisterAl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand this. You've been a member here for two years and you've made nearly two hundred posts, and you're asking what to do after a girl smiles at you and gives you her email address. Are you kidding?

brod716

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MisterAl
I don't understand this. You've been a member here for two years and you've made nearly two hundred posts, and you're asking what to do after a girl smiles at you and gives you her email address. Are you kidding?
You've got a point...

Never mind that -- being a member for two years doesn't mean anything... and having 200 useless posts doesn't mean much either... I'm just NOW starting to understand things!!... :rolleyes:

MisterAl

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, just checking.

Just email her to set up a quick, cheap date like meeting for coffee, lunch, or ice cream or something. Make sure you tell her to meet you at a specific time and place.

Don't be too available, leave her guessing and waiting. This is Bible stuff, read that. You should know all this already. ;)