analysis this please

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl on the net...can came to see her and stay at hers for 2 days....everything seems find, went out with her friends and brother, drinking, clubing...etc (I can kiss her several time, I think she wanted too, but I didn't do it, becuase his brother is watching and she's a bit drunk)...

ok, I went home yesterday, left a chocolate on the kitchen table for her and her brother to thank her letting me staying at her place....didn't talk to her until today....

this is the conversation:

13:13:46) She: ok, i hope u didnt get too bored down here :)
(13:19:27)ME: no, I don't, it's been a very nice company, I do really enjoy there, properly the best weekend this year.
(13:20:07) SHE: im sure we'll stay good friends
(13:20:13) SHE: u seem nice person

Then we talk rubbish for a while, this is the ending:
16:50:55) SHE: ill talk to u later
(16:51:01) SHE: got loads of work to do
(16:51:01)ME: sure
(16:51:03) SHE has closed the conversation window.

I normally ring her at 20:30 when she say "i'll talk to u later", but I didn't this time...

any suggestions what to do bring back her interest level...?
what's her interest level ? high ok, low, very low, none ?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Troubles
The above quote indicates an interest level of zero on her part. This happened because you didn't make any moves. I suggest moving on because this is probably going to be hard to get out of.

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest moving on because this is probably going to be hard to get out of.
means I should ignore her ?

ok, if I insist to get her interest level high again...this is the challeage I would like to take, what should I do ?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in the friendz zone dog. You got that really ugly phrase from a girl "You seem like a nice guy" UGH! In ******** this means .. "I'm sorry, but you just don't do it for me in that 'way'. We can be friends though, i would like that".

In other words she wanted to get boned this weekend, and you didn't stick it to her. Her brother wasn't around ALL the time.

It's up to you where to go from here.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you insist, then you have to take control and set up some outing together and ALONE. You have to do a lot of kino. Look into her eyes for long periods of time when you talk to her. Stay away from stuff that friends do together. Try to get closer and closer to her all night until you go in for the kiss. You have to move fast. This is not an easy thing to pull off correctly. There is a good chance she's be thinking "ew, what is this friend trying to do!?"

That's why it is harder when she sees you as a friend. It is not as hard with a girl you just met as long as some initial attraction is there. If you insist of trying this one, then go for it but don't hold high hopes.

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in the friendz zone dog. You got that really ugly phrase from a girl "You seem like a nice guy" UGH! In ******** this means .. "I'm sorry, but you just don't do it for me in that 'way'. We can be friends though, i would like that".
thanks for waking me up.

In other words she wanted to get boned this weekend, and you didn't stick it to her. Her brother wasn't around ALL the time.
lol, well...

I like to take this challeage tho, see if I can made it...this is the fun bit for me...

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you insist, then you have to take control and set up some outing together and ALONE. You have to do a lot of kino. Look into her eyes for long periods of time when you talk to her. Stay away from stuff that friends do together. Try to get closer and closer to her all night until you go in for the kiss. You have to move fast. This is not an easy thing to pull off correctly. There is a good chance she's be thinking "ew, what is this friend trying to do!?"
Thanks a lot this is very good advice... I won't have a excuse to see her until his brother going somewhere else on end of june....

That's why it is harder when she sees you as a friend. It is not as hard with a girl you just met as long as some initial attraction is there. If you insist of trying this one, then go for it but don't hold high hopes.
This is like a game for me, I am loving every bits.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GAME OVER

Quote - Troubles

friends..... nice......

the last time some b*tch called me nice i abused the crap out of her ( she was my next door neighbour so it was not because i acted AFC and created the scenario )

thems fighting words

Quote - TillTheEndOfTime
The above quote indicates an interest level of zero on her part. This happened because you didn't make any moves. I suggest moving on because this is probably going to be hard to get out of.

interest level of ZERO

DJ TillTheEndOfTime is right you are FUBAR

Quote - tmpgstx
In other words she wanted to get boned this weekend, and you didn't stick it to her. Her brother wasn't around ALL the time

yes. she wanted you to have sex with her.

she invites you to her house. gets drunk ( so she has an excuse if needed later )

and what do you do ?

NOTHING

a man is a sexual being. he is not afraid to show this.

you acted like a scared little BOY

her brother ? like tmpgstx said he was not there ALL the time

and besides it's YOUR JOB to ISOLATE and ESCALATE

if she is a MAD DESPERATE H0E

maybe this will work --v

she got you off the net just for sex so she does qualify as the right sort of girl for plan B to work

BUT

because she thinks you are a scared little virgin that wastes her time when all she wants is c*ck

she will probably settle for some ugly ugly dude that says "wanna f*ck?" online and at least she has a guarantee to get what she really wanted from YOU

keep us posted

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

eoin2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that, by allowing the brother to be any hinderance to your planned activities, you failed to show any asertiveness. Surely it would have been possible to make a decisive move on the lucky lady whilst still treating her with enough respect to ensure you did not get the stuffing booted out of you by an enraged brother? Remember, you are not scared of consequences. You can deal with any situation. Women can smell fear.

Reaction score
This internet hor (a new hor category) who did not know you let you stay at her place for two days???

Any normal man would have treated her like the hor that she is - you are not normal!

Don't call this hor again!!

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that, by allowing the brother to be any hinderance to your planned activities, you failed to show any asertiveness.
That's true, u r right, but I also want to show her 2 thing:
1) confidence, not bother about who's there, I can deal with it...
2) Friendly, it's too obvious, I am going for her, I like to go out with her, so take it slowly...

Surely it would have been possible to make a decisive move on the lucky lady whilst still treating her with enough respect to ensure you did not get the stuffing booted out of you by an enraged brother? Remember, you are not scared of consequences. You can deal with any situation. Women can smell fear.
That's exactly what I meant, confidence no fear for any situation...thanks

a man is a sexual being. he is not afraid to show this.
This is the problem...I don't know when to act right...I afraid being too desperate, on the other hand, I am too calm...any suggestions ?

Any normal man would have treated her like the hor that she is - you are not normal!
I am of course not normal !

Don't call this hor again!!
You don't understand, this is my challeage, my game, of course, I'll move on, actually, I am meeting another girl this sunday. It's like a game for me.
I am dating several girls at a time, so none of them can fear of lost me plus, I won't act desperate at all...

Anyway, just chat to her, she likes a bit of wildness...well, she acts so sweet and nice, so I thought I should copy what she like, not to freak her out, lol, I learn something this time...but I still up for the challeage...

I argue that I don't know her well, too afraid to freak her out if I go wild...

Interest level goes up again.... :) haha

anymore suggestion, or disagreement ?

eoin2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
You care way too much about a womans reaction to you. Do whatever the hell you feel like doing (within obvious reason, of course). It is this attitude that she will be attracted to, not what it is you are actually doing (unless its REALLY weird).

An example: Grab her ass. Playfully (dont try to rip it off). Do it while you are just turning to talk to someone else for a second, then look back around at her and give her a wink and a smile. Make sure you dont look like you are trying to assess her reaction. Look like you enjoyed doing it, and thats all that really matters.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx

The "Friends" Zone is like the Sarlacc Pit in Star Wars. There is no escape.

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
You care way too much about a womans reaction to you. Do whatever the hell you feel like doing (within obvious reason, of course). It is this attitude that she will be attracted to, not what it is you are actually doing (unless its REALLY weird).
man, u r a real don !
I forgot the basic principal !! Do whatever I like !! Thanks...

An example: Grab her ass. Playfully (dont try to rip it off). Do it while you are just turning to talk to someone else for a second, then look back around at her and give her a wink and a smile.
Problem is she told me a lot of stories about she tell guys off (how she hated) when they being rude...she acts so sweet and nice, so I thought I should copy what she like, not to freak her out...but after a few drinks in the club she dances so wide and sexy.

I think she like to have fun and laugh, but don't like to treated like a hore...

hell, should learn to dance better...should look round now if there is any dance lesson/clubs...etc

Make sure you dont look like you are trying to assess her reaction.
You are right...this is the problem...
and analysis too much...

I can always funny but missing "playful", that's the word.
I figure it out, thanks a lot !

challeage now is to get her interest back, now I am in the friend zone. Should be fun...

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
The "Friends" Zone is like the Sarlacc Pit in Star Wars. There is no escape.
This is my game. If I can do this I am the master of the master. :cheer:

But of course, more ppl, more brain will solve this problem easier. Thanks a lot so far.

Once we can solve this...there is no more friend zone problems...

The way to do is to change her view of me. She only met me once. I already build a trust with her, I'll just be very naughty and lots of kino next time...Isolate her with everyone...

Only bad thing will happen is she'll kick me on the balls, but if lucky, I can turn this negative, that's means most ppl can do it ! Just how u think...

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
She means that you are friends, that's it.
well..:woo:
So ? :moon:

just doing experienment, if she not interest, she won't talk to me again...
but she did... :trouble:

Don't stalk her.....
I won't stalk her. :crackup: