Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Analysis of interation with a girl

mango of light

Reaction score
I'm 31 and I think I'm starting to enter mid-life crisis. I am coming to the realization that my SMV as a man is going up as I develop myself physically, psychologically and professionally. This isn't something I accounted for in my 20s, and I may have made some commitments that I'm not sure how I feel about anymore.

So, I'm talking to this girl, she's a solid 7 but almost at the age she'll be entering her epiphany phase. She claims to have trauma, complex PTSD, borderline personality disorder, and a whole slew of other acronyms. I've been conducting some experiments and using the opportunity to improve my Game, without much emotional investment. I'm learning.

The details are as follows:

She's always taken good care not to give me an IOI as if that would be a sin, and she's reluctantly given me an LJBF rejection a couple of times, saying that right now she only wants to be my friend, but that in the future she doesn't know what could happen. I rejected the LJBF proposition multiple times by stating I don't do friends, I'm not a beta orbiter, and I'm not going to be her emotional tampon. I explained to her what happens to those guys.

Now here's the funny thing, which is not something I've ever seen any woman do: If I don't message her, she'll message me, knowing FULL WELL what my motives are and that we're not friends. Why would she do that? Why keep someone around who asserts themselves, when any of her (many) beta orbiters could take on the same role without any overt expectation of reciprocation?

She draws comparisons between me and her exes. I know attraction cannot be negotiated, and you cannot logically convince a woman to be attracted to you, but whenever I give her logical arguments she agrees with me. She usually replies with "um true lol". But then, when I flirt, she becomes withdrawn, asks me not to flirt with her, says she's uncomfortable.

She says she doesn't know what made her attracted to her exes, that she understands that its "odd" that she doesn't want anything more than friendship with me right now, and that she doesn't know why.

I think she thinks I'm a beta. A valid candidate given her predicament, but she isn't in a rush. Rollo Tomassi wrote about how women in their epiphany phase APPEAR to become more selective when vetting guys when the criteria shifts to long term provisioning, and describes a state of inner conflict between Id and Ego. Could this be what is going on?

Another explanation is that this reluctance to develop intimacy is a response to trauma, but I'm no psychiatrist. All I know is that there is some stuff that she says and does that isn't normal to me. For example, some of her "exes" were completely virtual, over the internet and with no way of getting to the guy. She's never slept with them, at best they exchanged nudes or something. Yet she used to call them "soulmates". She takes heart emojis and stuff like that very seriously, according to her. She claims she left one of her "exes" not because he was an abusive narcissist (her words) but because he'd demand immediate responses to his texts which were causing her to be late for work. So, all in all, aren't these indications that she's crazy? What do you think?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
This girl is clearly alpha widowed. Only plate her, she´s not gf/wifey material.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You are spending way too much energy and effort on this one woman where nothing has happened and likely isn't going to happen when you could be spending that energy on finding new women.

This is a mistake that is all too common with men...they think they have to "get something for the time" they have spent with a particular woman when they don't realize that is sunk time they have already spent and aren't getting back. Far easier to find an interested woman and bang her than to bang this woman you are doing mental gymnastics with.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to know what interation means.

mango of light

Reaction score
You are spending way too much energy and effort on this one woman where nothing has happened and likely isn't going to happen when you could be spending that energy on finding new women.

This is a mistake that is all too common with men...they think they have to "get something for the time" they have spent with a particular woman when they don't realize that is sunk time they have already spent and aren't getting back. Far easier to find an interested woman and bang her than to bang this woman you are doing mental gymnastics with.
Was the number of plates I'm spinning provided? Let's stick to the facts in the thread.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She claims to have trauma, complex PTSD, borderline personality disorder, and a whole slew of other acronyms.

Nothing for you to learn here because you are dealing with a broken specimen. If you do learn game from this experience, don't be surprised all your future women have the same kind of issues.

You're better off learning game with a healthy woman so you don't find yourself attracting damaged women down the road

mango of light

Reaction score
She claims to have trauma, complex PTSD, borderline personality disorder, and a whole slew of other acronyms.

Nothing for you to learn here because you are dealing with a broken specimen. If you do learn game from this experience, don't be surprised all your future women have the same kind of issues.

You're better off learning game with a healthy woman so you don't find yourself attracting damaged women down the road
I agree to some extent but the one I'm currently with also has borderline. All that means is that they break down more often and need assurances, but they improve over time if you know how to deal with it. I think there are levels of "crazy".

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The general consensus here is to avoid mentally damaged women and don't bother learning how to deal with them. Why bother what she is thinking when the only thing is to cut her off like cancer?

However, if you are insistent on putting your energy into helping her "get better", go ahead. It is possible but albeit a very low percentage play and frankly not your job to do so.

We will be welcoming you back once you get your head fvcked and heart smashed to pieces. Sometimes, people have to learn the hard way.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't believe you. You might say that that you don't want to be a "beta orbiter" or her emotional tampon, but your actions say the opposite. Once you express that and she says she's not attracted to you, you have to cut her off or else you're showing her you AREN'T what you said you are. Now you are a fraud with no backbone. Women will entertain men that they know they don't want to **** just to satisfy their own ego with the attention, compliments, non sexual companionship, dinner, drinks, resources, etc. EJECT this mission completely and move on to someone with genuine interest.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.... She claims to have trauma, complex PTSD, borderline personality disorder, and a whole slew of other acronyms.
Truth here is that she is trying to push you away. A woman that likes you is going to try and hide this. Most women have some kind of emotional trauma in their lives and depending on her resilience of her as an individual if she can overcome this.

She's always taken good care not to give me an IOI as if that would be a sin, and she's reluctantly given me an LJBF rejection a couple of times, saying that right now she only wants to be my friend, but that in the future she doesn't know what could happen. I rejected the LJBF proposition multiple times by stating I don't do friends, I'm not a beta orbiter, and I'm not going to be her emotional tampon. I explained to her what happens to those guys.
If she isn't feeling immediate attraction to you right from the start, your chances of making anything happen is low. It's not impossible, but nothing you can do will turn this around. The more you hang around after she has given you the brush off, the less respect she will have for you, women can not really love men they do not respect. Your best bet is to back off completely then give it a couple of months, go date other women, then make a run at her again. If she gives you the brush off, then delete her number and forget about her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Was the number of plates I'm spinning provided? Let's stick to the facts in the thread.
If you were you wouldn't have the time or energy to waste it on this woman.

The answer is the same. Finding and banging an interested woman is always easier than wasting time trying to bang one that isn't no matter how much previous time you have put in.

Stop operating from a scarcity mindset.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes pretty much told you she`s not interested,so,stop demeaning yourself and just go!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31 and I think I'm starting to enter mid-life crisis. I am coming to the realization that my SMV as a man is going up as I develop myself physically, psychologically and professionally. This isn't something I accounted for in my 20s, and I may have made some commitments that I'm not sure how I feel about anymore.

So, I'm talking to this girl, she's a solid 7 but almost at the age she'll be entering her epiphany phase. She claims to have trauma, complex PTSD, borderline personality disorder, and a whole slew of other acronyms. I've been conducting some experiments and using the opportunity to improve my Game, without much emotional investment. I'm learning.

The details are as follows:

Now here's the funny thing, which is not something I've ever seen any woman do: If I don't message her, she'll message me, knowing FULL WELL what my motives are and that we're not friends. Why would she do that? Why keep someone around who asserts themselves, when any of her (many) beta orbiters could take on the same role without any overt expectation of reciprocation?

She draws comparisons between me and her exes. I know attraction cannot be negotiated, and you cannot logically convince a woman to be attracted to you, but whenever I give her logical arguments she agrees with me. She usually replies with "um true lol". But then, when I flirt, she becomes withdrawn, asks me not to flirt with her, says she's uncomfortable.

She says she doesn't know what made her attracted to her exes, that she understands that its "odd" that she doesn't want anything more than friendship with me right now, and that she doesn't know why.

I think she thinks I'm a beta. A valid candidate given her predicament, but she isn't in a rush. Rollo Tomassi wrote about how women in their epiphany phase APPEAR to become more selective when vetting guys when the criteria shifts to long term provisioning, and describes a state of inner conflict between Id and Ego. Could this be what is going on?

Another explanation is that this reluctance to develop intimacy is a response to trauma, but I'm no psychiatrist. All I know is that there is some stuff that she says and does that isn't normal to me. For example, some of her "exes" were completely virtual, over the internet and with no way of getting to the guy. She's never slept with them, at best they exchanged nudes or something. Yet she used to call them "soulmates". She takes heart emojis and stuff like that very seriously, according to her. She claims she left one of her "exes" not because he was an abusive narcissist (her words) but because he'd demand immediate responses to his texts which were causing her to be late for work. So, all in all, aren't these indications that she's crazy? What do you think?
You know those crazy girls are masters at working people. And to be able to work people, you first need to understand how they work and thats how she arrived at her assessment that you are beta!

She keeps telling you that she isn't interested. She has told you all of this personal stuff that doesn't paint her in a good light in hopes that you would go away but you havent. And here you are wanting answers to make sense of this. And why you would even stick around with something this crazy is beyond me. But thats what beta's do.