Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An OKcupid profile

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl's profile reads like a sexual diary with LRs. I'm not sure if she is trying to just get pity or what. Hopefully it stays up long enough for some to check it out. What do you think? http://www.okcupid.com/profile/justanobject

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My usual rule: no pics = I don't read

Copy paste the profile here for reference, I can't do it right now. I read pieces, its worth talking about.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well her user name is "justanobject" and this is her profile or self summary. Anyone familar with OKcupid knows normally this is where girls describe themself in excruciating detail along with their hobbies and interest, and with the requisite statement that they are not looking for just sex.

#1. I met nnumber one when I was 17 at my first job. It was the whole puppy love thing. We flirted all the time and teased each other. After six months, he finally asked me out. He was my first kiss, my first love, and my first time. We dated for 3 and a half years. As much as I loved him, our relationship was full of fighting and doubts. At the end, I found out he had been cheating with lots of girls the last 2 and a half years of our relationship. It was an awful break up that made me a wreck for months. It wasn't easy to trust someone, and then he proved I shouldn't have.

#2. I met number two a couple months after the break up. He was on a college sports team with a friend from work. He would flirt at all the group hangouts and tried to find reasons to be around me. Then number two invited me over to watch a movie. He was very persistant. Eventually, I just gave in. I ended up stopping partway through and trying to not let him see me cry. I still loved number one and wasn't ready to have sex with anyone else. As for number two, we never talked again.

#3. Number three was the only other person not drinkingat a mutual friend's party. He was funny, charming, adorable, and sexy beyond belief. He carried my drunk friend to my car, which he used as an opportunity to give me a hug and a kiss. We texted all day everyday for two months. Then we hung out his house. He was fairly aggressive physically, but this time I wanted to have sex. I was head over heels for number three and ate up everything he said to me. We were off and on for three years with extreme highs and lows. No one has had so much control over my heart or shaped me so much sexually.

#4. Number four was a friend of a good friend. He was an All American nice guy. I liked him, but knew it wasn't love. I dated him because he was the kind of guy a girl is supposed to date, one who wont break your heart. We dated for six months. I only had sex with him because everyone gave me a hard time for not sleeping with him. It wasn't worth it. I broke his heart, but I couldn't string him along anymore.

#5. Number five was in a band, had tattoos and piercings, and did volunteer work. We talked for six hours on our first date. We had lots of fantastic dates and so much fun. Twenty minutes after the first time we had sex, he became a whole new person. He barely talked to me after that night, just enough to say it was my fault and we were done.

#6. Number five's treatment sent me into a phase in which I thought women should treat men the same way I had been treated. I met number six at a friend's party and we had sex a few days later. I took his virginity and probably broke his heart.

#3. Repeat.we had a "no strings attached" fling. I ended up pregnant. He told me he refused to be a parent, and there was only one solution. No one would help me or be there for me or the baby, so I did what number three said. It put an end to my ideas on men and sent me into a deep, secluded depression.

#7. I didn't want to...

#8. Just like number seven. I continuously put myself in bad situations.

#9. We met at work and dated 8 months. He ended up having a pill problem. He had emotional highs and lows and treated me like scenary. The relationship was empty. I broke his heart.

#10. Another bad situation. Lie there, try not to cry, and never talk to him again.

#11 & #12. Cannot be talked about, but sparked a new depression.

#13. Extremely handsome sweet talker. He was like number five. He did everything he could to convince me how great he was. After he got what he wanted, he never talked to me again.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, that's #s 1a - 13a.

Can't wait for to post on 1b - 13b, then 1c - 13c.

Yeesh, what a train wreck. And yet she remembers it all, chronologically.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She should rename her profile to "Bad Decisions"

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is really interesting because it shows a lot of the s*** that women go through sometimes. It kind of sheds light on why they do things a certain way sometimes. Like in the initial stages of pickup, when it seems like they're being distant, it could be that they're just so damn jaded.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really agree since this same woman would play and reject the nice and sincere guys. Just about every girl meets her fair share of nice guys and they reject them for the bad boy. I can't have sympathy for women when it's what they choose and want. Most women like to complain and play the victim anyway when they are no victim at all. Also keep in mind, she is painting a one-sided picture (that she herself probably knows isn't true). I bet if we knew the facts and heard the other side, it would be a lot different.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1: I have trust issues. He made it worse.
#2: rebound sex fail
#3: I still jerk off to memories of him.
#4: I dabbled in beta. Eventually I couldn't take it.
#5: I won't admit I'm bad at sex, but that's why he left.
#6: Look ma, I can fùck like a man!
#3 again: Still can't stop thinking about him. I tried to trap him, and it backfired. My world collapsed.
#7: Too drunk/high to say no.
#8: Didn't learn my lesson yet.
#9: emotionally unavailable. Just like me.
#10: Funny how I never get "raped" while I'm dating someone.
#11&12: my guess more guys that first fùched with her head, then used her wet spot for a convenient fix.
#13: Another beta sales job. More bad sex.

Please beta sympathy white knight nerds, please make me feel better even if I wouldn't want to have sex with you.

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really curious what she hopes to achieve with putting that on a dating profile, along with not putting up a picture. Oh well, women are not always logical or rational.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She seems to be playing the victim to the hilt....

As if it was her best selling point......

Hoping the White Knight / Capt Sav-a-ho will come to her rescue....

hmmmm....letsee.....

If I wanted a loan would I list my 13 bankruptcies ????......

If I wanted a job would I list my 13 past firings ???......

And ......this chick ....and others just like her ......probably just beat you out on that last promotion...or job application......

YGTBFSM!!!

Over and Out.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In earlier times this girl would be gangbanged by the village men then sent to the wolves to fend for herself.

These days she is an object for sympathy.

Which option benefits men more you think?

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's actually doing guys a favor by displaying her baggage up front and center. Sometimes I think we ought to be required to carry around a romantic resume with references for potential dating partners. You wouldn't hire somebody for a job without knowing their background and history, so why would you walk blind into a dating situation?

There's nothing that would make me want to contact this girl after reading what she wrote.

DJ2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
#1: I have trust issues. He made it worse.
#2: rebound sex fail
#3: I still jerk off to memories of him.
#4: I dabbled in beta. Eventually I couldn't take it.
#5: I won't admit I'm bad at sex, but that's why he left.
#6: Look ma, I can fùck like a man!
#3 again: Still can't stop thinking about him. I tried to trap him, and it backfired. My world collapsed.
#7: Too drunk/high to say no.
#8: Didn't learn my lesson yet.
#9: emotionally unavailable. Just like me.
#10: Funny how I never get "raped" while I'm dating someone.
#11&12: my guess more guys that first fùched with her head, then used her wet spot for a convenient fix.
#13: Another beta sales job. More bad sex.

Please beta sympathy white knight nerds, please make me feel better even if I wouldn't want to have sex with you.
:crackup:

It's funny cause it's true!