Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An obstacle in picking up the younger girls

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
This is a question for you mature guys, late 20's, early 30's or even older who actively go out and try to pick up younger girls 18-21, maybe at campus area bars, or where ever you find them.

Do any of you run into the problem of them finding you "creepy", and probably because of your age difference? How do you respond and deal with this? This isn't for me it's for a friend :whistle:. If you run into this problem and don't want to talk about it openly feel free to PM. But seriously, any mature man knows this is female BS, but BS is real nonetheless. And I believe this is what this site and PU is about, getting around female BS. I'd like to get some imput from you mature guys that really actively pick up on the younger girls.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you fit in you won't come off as creepy.

Age isn't the issue....it's how you look and carry yourself.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Discomfort is contagious. If you feel uncomfortable talking to younger women, if YOU feel creepy, that vibe will transfer to the ladies.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
If you fit in you won't come off as creepy.

Age isn't the issue....it's how you look and carry yourself.
Bingo. I talk to them all the time. I dont TRY to pick them up or go for them, its usually the other way around, and since I look their age I get that so much.

People say... How do you do it, or how do you make it non creepy. You dont make it sound like being old is a bad thing. You make positive of it.

When I talk to them at work, people ask how I do it. I TALK, and carry on a conversation. Simple as that.

When I was dating a 17yr old when I was 23 it wasn't creepy at all. Our parents knew one another, she went to my church, and after a bit, no one ever spoke of the age difference. At first yeah, I got some crap, but later it was 2 people at that was it.

Best woman I ever dated in all honesty. WE CONNECTED and that's what it was.

This is what I go by. If I have nothing in common with you, dont connect with you, cant have fun with you, you have no goals in life, hate kids, I dont care how old you are.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well I go out all the time to bars where most of the girls (and the guys for that matter) are 21 (a lot of them under 21 with fake ids too). I don't see any older guys there ever. I don't ever see them have too much success if they ever do go to these types of places.

Age difference does matter independently of anything else about a guy. Although, I agree how much age difference matters is dependeant on everything else about a guy. I wish people would stop saying it doesn't matter and that it's not a hurdle to overcome. Likewise being the same age or with a couple years of the girl seems to be an advantage for various reasons.

I guess what I was wanting to discuss is input from guys who are at elast 6 years older than the girls at the bar and are trying to accomplish what a lot of the younger guys there are doing with little game, taking the girl home for a hook up.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Age difference does matter independently of anything else about a guy. Although, I agree how much age difference matters is dependeant on everything else about a guy. I wish people would stop saying it doesn't matter and that it's not a hurdle to overcome. Likewise being the same age or with a couple years of the girl seems to be an advantage for various reasons.
I go to bars with younger girls, but I don't "pick up" younger women at bars, that's a different story.

But that isn't what you asked in your initial post.

And nobody is claiming that age is NEVER an issue. Some girls don't care. Some PREFER older guys. Some say they would never get with an older guy but do anyway. Some will probably never get with an older guy because they are worried about what their friends and family will think.

But the point is that you DO have a shot with MOST younger women. Even if they say they don't want an older man.

Dude, last year i hooked up with a 20 year old that was head over heels for me. She confessed to me yesterday that part of the reason she moved out of state was due to the fact that she was so into me and she knew i wasn't going to settle down. She is now 21, and I am almost 36.

Age is WAAAAY more in your head than anything else.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 33 and go to the clubs all the time. I don't think people really notice me as "old", but then again I don't go to top 40 or hip-hop places where the average age must be about 20.

What I do find is myself getting a little tired of the way early 20-somethings often behave. It's tough sorting out the wheat from the chaff.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Str8up, I realize there are girls as young as 18 that will hook up with a guy even in his 30's, especially if she doesn't know his age at first and he doesn't look too much "older". But my experience is the girls are from smaller towns and aren't college girls.

In the larger city I live, it has a big university and the bars are mostly college age crowd with no older guys or girls for that matter, but there's plenty of younger chachi guys to compete with and get by to get the girls. age isn't way more in my head, it really is a factor in the girls heads.

Where do you meet these younger girls if not at the bar?

Danger, I agree if you have atttraction then age is mostly a non-issue. Attraction may not be a choice, but I don't believe it's a total involunatary thing for women and that doesn't mean a girl can't find you attractive but be unwilling to act on it if age is an issue for her.

I guess I don't personally know any older guys getting the young girls from the bars I go to or even see them try and it's not because they don't want younger girls! On the other hand I don't know too many younger guys that can either but the difference is I've seen them get much more positive reactions for girls when they approach.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you look older, it is going to be a lot more difficult. i.e. if you are graying, have a belly, balding etc..

If you look "hip", even if you are older, you are going to have a much better chance.

Having said that, I think that college age bars are not the right place to pick up 18-21 year olds. Meeting them where they have their guard down and are not expecting to get hit on are better options.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Where do you meet these younger girls if not at the bar?
Usually through friends.

If you are in good with one or two younger girls, or even girls who are mid-late 20's who are friends with the younger ones, you're 95% of the way in.

I watched this scenario play out recently when I met a 21 yr old sorority chick who works with a female friend of mine who is in her late 20's. This chick had just turned 21 and was hitting the clubs with us for the first time.

This was your typical cheerleader type blonde, and she made it known that she despised "creepy old guys". But that didn't prevent me from making out with her a few times and rubbing her pu$$y at a party I had a couple of weeks later.

If I had hit on this chick in the club I would bet that even if my game was tight there would have been a much higher chance of me getting shot down, but since I had the social proof from her peer group (especially since it was other chicks who like me) I didn't face the same kind of resistance a guy would on a cold approach.

Danger, I agree if you have atttraction then age is mostly a non-issue. Attraction may not be a choice, but I don't believe it's a total involunatary thing for women and that doesn't mean a girl can't find you attractive but be unwilling to act on it if age is an issue for her.
Biologically speaking it isn't nearly as much of an issue for a woman to find an older man attractive as it is for a man to find an older woman attractive. Matter of fact it's in her best interest when she is seeking a provider, since a man can produce offspring well into old age, and his pool of resources generally increases the older he gets.

Most of what you hear women say is SOCIETY telling them to watch out for those "dirty old men", no different than society telling them to stay away from the "bad boys".

Do women ever listen?

I guess I don't personally know any older guys getting the young girls from the bars I go to or even see them try and it's not because they don't want younger girls! On the other hand I don't know too many younger guys that can either but the difference is I've seen them get much more positive reactions for girls when they approach.
Matter of fact, now that you mention it my last LTR I met at a club, and it wasn't through friends.

She was 21, I was 31. She didn't find out my age until a few weeks later when I ran into her again, and when I found out HER age I pull my famous "OMG your just a BABY" line.

A couple of weeks later I was having the best sex of my life with an asian hottie with a tight little body. I need to find me another one of those......