Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

an observation ive made here recently

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately, ive been striking up conversation with about anyone i come in contact with. #1 to hone my conversation skills and #2 to hone my C&F, and #3 to make it way easier to walk up to an HB and do my thing. So lately ive noticed something weird. I meet a lot of 3-6/10 women that are married. and the HB 7+'s are either single of have BF's (of course). So this got me wondering, why so many of the unattractive women are married and the better looking ones are still single. I was at the gym earlier and i think i figured out the answer. Guys these days are a bunch of pu$$ys, and cant lock down the hot ass. They have to settle for the UG's, and put a ring on her finger. Ive even seen decent looking guys with ugly chicks, im like :confused:. Good thing though, leaves more for me.
But on the other side of the coin, ive noticed that the better looking women i meet and talk to seem to be looking for something that doesnt exist. There are a lot of very shallow women out there, and they will end up either very alone, or settling for the bottom of the barrel one day. Not my problem

ozzfest

Don Juan
Reaction score
That hasn't been my experience. In my hood the good ones are taken and its nothing but scraps leftover. And the scraps are the only ones that are willing to play the game. Its that old cliche...he wants her and she wants somebody else.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
In America the quality of guys far surpasses what the females have to offer. There are very few decent looking girls left. Guys do everything. They stay in shape, they chase after chubs, they cater to their every need, etc. The females offer little in return. Reason why I would rather go gay than date a chub in America.

Again....NUMBERS. They are against the American male.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont seem to have any trouble finding hotties. Whether or not they have a bf or are married is really irrelevant. 15%-50% of married women cheat depending on which stat you pick. 2-10+% of all children born in marriage are not the husbands, again depening on which stat you trust. If this is an ethical issue, there are lots of both attractive and not attractive single women.

I agree that what some women want doesn't exist. They end up living alone with teenage children, and shagging random guys from online sites since they don't have a babysitter to go to bars often.

Men fall in love faster than women on average. Also men are more likely to seek exclusivity. The problem isn't so much women, it's that men have became somewhat unrealistic. Just because you bang a chic doesn;t mean she's going to marry you and have you kids. I say bang the chicks, and if they chase you, then maybe it can go somewhere. Otherwise, just take the lays and keep looking. I can't even imagine what guys are thinking trying to have serious relationships with women who aren't willing to pursue them.