An observation about girls on dating sites...

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are so many guys here afraid of pvssy? Online dating is purely for getting pvssy, not finding your soulmate. Just get your dyck wet and stop caring about these chicks hobbies And goals in life

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rum said:
I think what guys want is security and realism.

Why would you be looking/expecting this from online dating?

Sry if I'm being a dyck but I get sick of seeing guys on here talk themselves out of ***** online. There's nothing but trash in online dating so you're making a major mistake if you choose to care what any of these chicks do or say

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
Why would you be looking/expecting this from online dating?

Sry if I'm being a dyck but I get sick of seeing guys on here talk themselves out of ***** online. There's nothing but trash in online dating so you're making a major mistake if you choose to care what any of these chicks do or say
rum is pushing HARD CORE for a wife.

The man needs to cut loose and have some fun.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the time some of you guys eliminate the world travelers, the stay at homes, the non sporty's, the too sporty's, the too fatties, the too skinnies, the too smarties, the too dumbies, the TOO good looking, the too ugly, the too picky, the too flakey, the too white, the too black, the too Asian, the too tall, the too short, and the elbows too pointy girls, you are going to be left with .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the women population to date. Congrats!

I cannot believe there is actually a thread on the evils of women who travel too much, and you are actually criticizing a woman who shows pics of her in Africa helping impoverished children. There are tons of guys who do the exact same thing and who would love a woman like that. Just like there are tons that wouldn't.

I really think, in fact I know, that some of you are taking past bad experiences that you have had with an ex (lets say an ex who traveled a lot) and using that to say for example ALL WOMEN WHO TRAVEL SUCK. It is just such a broad and misguided way to think.

There are literally hundreds millions of women out there to choose from. Date around. Have fun. Get different experiences with different women. And when the right one comes along, that fits all of your perfect criteria? Make her your wfe. Or not. But stop whining. You sound exactly like the women you are complaining about.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admit that I'm a 'traveler' type myself - I taught English in Asia for a year and a half after college and am angling to get a job where it's possible to live abroad.

But for me, that's the key difference - living abroad. Settling in. Learning the language. Supporting yourself. Not just staying in a hostel and marveling at the exchange rate. I ran into enough of those morons in Saigon.

I'd much rather meet a girl who'd traveled a bit than one who never get 10 miles out of whatever sh!tpile she grew up in.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that online dating is sufficiently mainstream that you are going to find, overall, a dating pool no different than the geography/demographics in which you live, with the addition of those who might have issues finding it easier to use online dating since normal interaction is too difficult for them.

This reminds me of a discussion I had with my oneitis. She insisted *everyone* had emotional issues and needed therapy. I insisted that while plenty of people are in that category, there are plenty of people who don't have issues and don't need therapy. She would not give ground on this and neither would I.

I put myself in the latter category. No issues and no need for therapy. Over the years I've seen that there are plenty of people with issues, whether due to abusive parents, chemical imbalances, hung up on something negative from childhood, etc. Admittedly, I've met many of them via online dating, but I also know some through real life.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Who actually reads chicks profiles on online "dating"? Who gets affected by anything or anyone on those sites? Who actually is "really" looking for a relationship with the "special" chicks online? If you are. Be careful what you wish for or you just may get it. I simply look at the pictures, spam, and wait for replies, ask how the sites been treating them, then after they respond tell them I'm not on the site much to be honest. Feel free to leave me your number and I'll give you a call sometime. (Your real first name) =)

So far in five days I've shown Meast in terrible reply rate tough California how easy it is. He's up to twenty four numbers in five days.

No profile reading. Just picture looking and spamming for numbers. Meet. Smash. Simple.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
rum said:
...and it's a character flaw that I believe is another stake in my online dating coffin (I keep it around to supplant real world interactions) but am close to giving it up entirely. The women I've met in real life are really miles ahead of online bimbos.

Seems like a good 60-70% of the women on those sites are rootless gypsies. They yammer on in their profile about living in 10 different states (yet are only 25 yrs old) different continents, went here on a whim, going there on a whim, doing this and that on a whim

Then the obligatory pictures of them surrounded by dirty foreign children ("I spent a year at the nwugumungujundu center in africa teaching the locales to wipe their ass")

Some might see this as noble humanitarianism, but many of these women are just non starters. Gypsy spirits, those that uproot themselves constantly because they get bored. Of course you're on this site you never stick around in one place long enough to establish anything. Relationships, jobs, friends. It's all ME ME ME. Travel the world, live like a rockstar (only with zero money)

It's almost a tragic existence...their lack of connection and permanence make them non starters. Shame since most of them are quite beautiful

This is something you should always look for in a match. Never go for anybody who feels they have an enormous higher calling to help others in foreign lands, or moves around excessively, is a political or religious zealot. The mental instability and unpredictability is just not worth it. I would want devotion to US, our family, our home, our money, our children.

I read any chick that claims she travels multiple places = I travel from c0ck to c0ck/ relationship to relationship.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
I read any chick that claims she travels multiple places = I travel from c0ck to c0ck/ relationship to relationship.
Hey, sounds like fun to me. Sounds like rum is looking for something more serious.

Which makes it more strange that he's doing online dating.

I have no problem with these girls f**king me for a few weeks and moving onto the next one. I'll do the same. Well, no actually. I'll move onto the next one while STILL f**king the previous girl.

Women don't appreciate the value of maintaining a good stable.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
Hey, sounds like fun to me. Sounds like rum is looking for something more serious.

Which makes it more strange that he's doing online dating.

I have no problem with these girls f**king me for a few weeks and moving onto the next one. I'll do the same. Well, no actually. I'll move onto the next one while STILL f**king the previous girl.

Women don't appreciate the value of maintaining a good stable.

Any chick who claims she's a "free spirit"/ loves to travel around the world is letting the dudes who know how to read the clues she drops that she travels from d1ck to d1ck is a free spirit = "doesn't really want a relationship' as well as an issue laden fruit loop who loves getting fvcked by various men who are experienced with reading the clues and handling women like her then dropping her.

Once you can read the clues they drop. (If you even bother reading profiles when bored) You know exactly why and to whom they are dropping them to. Just like chicks who say they love to have "fun".

Trust me. If she likes the way you look and come across if you mention the word "fun" in a sentence back to her she knows EXACTLY what you are talking about and you just "got it" in her profile. You can almost guarantee when you meet her you'll be fvcking her brains out.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Guys, the OP raises a valid point.

There's a lot more than the obvious going on beneath the surface of a world traveller. Come back to me in 10 or 20 years and tell me about how your view has changed. If I'm not having a nice cigar with jophil, I'll entertain your confessions and quickly absolve you of all guilt because it takes a long time for the inner workings of these women to manifest.

QUOTE]

Ah, Atom smasher - this is all extremely worthy of you having a plinth and statue eected in your honour. Wise musings indeed.

Could you expand more? Your obsevations about the 10/20 year fastforward would interest me.

My ex (the NPD) now has a pic of her among African kids - was an on/off affai with her over 3 years that teminated with her disappearing on me....... needless to say "daddy issues" were in abundance.......

My other thought is that these gils may sample the local tribesmen..........wouldnt suprise with that heartless biatch