Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An Intoduction and my story

Sik

Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan,

You're a good writer, definitely keep up your posts! It's nice being able to read someone who can articulate their thoughts these days.

In regards to your online game, you're moving in the right direction. I've been out of the online scene for a while now, too busy with work and my business. However, at my peak I was combining online and IRL plates until my work, hobbies and home renovations suffered considerably. I recall one particular day I had a girl come over in the morning for a screw, then I had another girl come around noon for a screw, and then I had a date with yet another girl later that night! Good times. (I didn't screw the date, though I tried.)

You stated you couldn't believe that some guys were slamming out girls on the first date; trust me, I and many members here have done it. I'll provide some reading material and you'll soon realize that if an online girl agrees to meet you, then you have been pre-screened for sex. It's all about escalating and moving the night in the direction you want it to go.

Anyways, the pictures you posted were great examples of what a change of clothes and a different camera angle can do. The first made you look like every other guy in the world, but the second makes you look classy, tough and unique. For your profile and date ideas, here's the reading material:

Kino Escalation / Date Ideas
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=203738

POF Ideas / Indicating Financial Status
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=202686

Read the entire threads for context. Also, if you ever head out here to CA, let me know and I'll show you the best MX tracks you'll ever race. (I race 125cc 2T MX & Hare Scrambles)

Sik

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sik,
great response all around, I appreciate it! I would love to check out some of those tracks in cali. Never been to that part of the country, but I hear the riding is amazing. We have lots of crazy technical woods riding around here, but not a lot of big natural hits and not many real tracks close by.

Sik said:
if an online girl agrees to meet you, then you have been pre-screened for sex. It's all about escalating and moving the night in the direction you want it to go.
This is excellent advice! Obviously this is true, but it never really hit me before. I feel the same way about women that I agree to meet with, I wouldn't agree to meet with a chick that didn't pass the boner test. :rockon:

I know that the main sticking point here is my lack of escalation balls. There is only one way to get over that, and that is to try again! I know once I break through the wall and get the first good evening under my belt I will be off and running and wanting more.

I have two dates this week, one is Thursday, not good logistics to get back to either persons place. The next date is Friday, and she has her own place close to where we are going out. I'm cautiously optimistic for that one.

I keep going through these ups and downs. I get real excited about being single and meeting women, then I get let down from a date that went stale. And I am down for a couple days. I have developed decent ways to minimize the downs and get excited again quite quickly. I still have some oneitis lingering around. My ex still jumps into my mind at random and I know I'm not over her yet.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Field Report:
Went on a date tonight with a 24y.o. from match.com. Solid 7 in pictures, 7.5-8 in real life! Sweet. Super petite 5'2" cutie!
Went to an improv comedy show for a couple drinks. Got caught at the dreaded table seat. Laughed a bit, chatted a bit and venue changed to a nearby sports bar. Talked some more, observed some decent IOI's, had good chats, walked her to her car arm in arm and kiss closed. Very well received kiss, and feeling very pleased with myself. This may not sound like much to a lot of you guys, but for me, this was a huge victory. I decided I was going to go for the kiss close no matter what, and I did with a very positive result. I would have never done this before I started reading here.
Got another date tomorrow night with different chick with excellent logistics (she lives alone, and nearby the venue) and I am going for the bang. Don't know if i will succeed, but I am amped to try.
Thanks sosuave.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just a note that some guys going for the quick bang focus too much on that result and end up not getting it or making things awkward (myself included)

but if it seems right and goes smooth, go for it.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have my heart set on the bang tonight, but I am set on heading that direction as the situation permits.
I suppose what I am excited is that I seem to have broken through the mental wall that kept me from escalating things in the past.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Field Report:

Went out with a new girl last night. HB7, 30, cute and fun. Bar hopped a bit, sang some karaoke with her, went dancing. Fun night overall, lots of kino from her, lots of laughs, both have similar views on the world so it was easy company. Had a quick makeout session and parted ways. She told me to call her, I probably will. I'm more excited about the hottie from thursday, but this girl was fun too. It was fun to have a no-stress night on the town. I haven't gone dancing in quite a while. I still suck apparently, but have no fvcks to give about that.
Enjoy your weekend gents.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
attempting to get some girls in the pipeline for this week, texted hb8 from thursday to arrange another date this week. Apparently she saw me at the club friday with hb7 dancing it up. I laughed it off and told her not to be jealous of my sick moves (note: I am a white boy who dances pretty badly, but still have a good time doing it). I am just imagining her at the club with her girlfriends making fun of me for flailing on the dance floor and the subsequent vagina drying effect. The chick i was dancing with was loving it, and we had a blast, so no regrets there. Just too bad it seems to have killed off my chances with hb8.

She gave me a flaketastic answer about having to work a bunch and get up early friday mornings bla bla bla. She said, she will let me know. Sounds like flake city to me. Too bad, because I really would love to have sex with her.
I guess you win some, you loose some. Will attempt second date with hb7 this week, hoping to not strike out twice here.

I totally see the plate spinning theory at work here. I already feel better about rejections knowing I have two possibilities. I need to get some more choices in the pipeline too, two options is still not enough to guarantee a date.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are happening fast in my life right now, going to need to take a break from the dating scene for a bit I think.

Yesterday I broke things off with my ex for good, it ended on a friendly note, but it was still very hard. I listened to her tell me about two mini-relationships she was kind of involved in. One dude who was still married and filing for divorce, and one was her beta orbiter that I knew wanted her for years.

That was just what I needed to hear. This girl is in no place to have a healthy relationship with anyone, and I know I can't trust her with my emotions anymore. It hurts quite a lot, but I know its for the best. It was nice having her as a backup plan, but I need her completely gone to move on to better things. You guys already knew this, and now I understand it too.

Trying to get plates spinning is frustrating, and seems to take a lot of effort. I go through cycles of really enjoying the process, and then feeling frustrated and exhausted by it. My last round of women, I think there is only one who might see me again, and she is not my #1 choice out of the group to bang. I hope I can get to a point someday where having options doesn't take quite as much effort.

Has anyone else experienced this when trying to get into plate spinning? Do you feel like getting the ball rolling at first is difficult? My gut says I need to persevere and keep pushing if I ever want to improve. There is always that voice in the back of your head that asks "is the juice just really worth the squeeze?"

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a dinner date at my place for friday night with girl from last friday. This should be fun.

I think she is my only remaining girl that I have from my first attempt at getting plates spinning. Trying to get more in the pipeline, gaming women is not an easy task for me yet.

This girl is pretty keen on me, and I'm not so sure on her, so at least I don't feel the old creep of oneitis coming on. Got to get some more in the pipeline! :yes:

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Field Report:

Girl from last friday came to mine for dinner and a movie. Had a decent time. Very heavy makeout/dry humping session on the couch. But kept getting. LMR. I pulled back a bit, then pushed forward...more LMR. Frustrating, but I pushed for the bang as hard as I felt comfortable, so I feel like it was still a success in that respect.

This chick is looking for a relationship for sure, and I don't think she is LTR material for me. She left some **** behind that I wish I had noticed before she left. I swear chicks do this as a reason to come back or mark territory. My ex would always do this when we were hooking up.

This chick let some stories slide about how much of a party animal she was in her early 20's. Doing coke and partying hard. Not that I care, but she won't give up that precious golden pvssy now that she is a reformed carousal rider. :rolleyes:

Not sure if I should proceed to third date in hopes of the bang? Any thoughts on this. Like I said, she definitely is looking for relationship, and I don't see that happening. But I do enjoy chilling with her, and she passes the boner test.

Last edited:

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double post

Last edited:

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Field Report:
Went to a house party, quite a few cool girls, but didn't really do a great job opening. There was a couple really aggressive black dudes (super rare in VT) that were running typical black guy game on the chicks, and I couldn't really figure out a way to compete.

Venue changed to a different party with a bunch of random people, talked to some girls there, I felt better about that.

Went to the bars, talked to a few girls, but I was more drunk that I would have liked to be. I think 3-4 beers is my sweet spot. I still had a good time, but I loose a lot of my wit when I get drunk. My quick wit is my main method of talking to girls.

I met a girl who was a friend of a friend and chatted her up for a while. Cut hb7, 24 years old. She was super flirty with me, but like b1tchy-hard type flirty. I am actually pretty good at dealing with that, I just kind of amplify and argue and give them $hit. I was pretty sure this girl was into me, so I just kept talking to her and giving her $hit randomly throughout the night.

Ended up leaving with her somehow, and walking her all the way back to her house. I got a lot of "your not getting into my apartment" on the way. I just let that roll off my back. It was like she was running some kind of crazy push pull type game. I just ignored it completely and continued on. This chick was feisty as all hell, but boarderline too feisty. For whatever reason I always tend to egg girls like that on, and they like it. I used the bathroom excuse to get into her place and ended up in her bed.

Things were going along nicely, clothes were off, and all of the sudden she freaks out and rolls away. I just let that roll off my back, start off slow and re-escalate. She freaks out again! I think even a tear or two were shed this time. I escalate again, but at this point i am afraid to actually try to fvck this girl. I hate to admit it but I did slip my c0ck in a couple times sans condom and she stopped me. Funny thing is, I had a condom in my pants, but after the freakouts I couldnt bring myself to actually get the condom and do the deed, maybe a bolder man would have, but it messed with my dominate frame having her freak out like that. I just stayed with fingering her which she was getting really into. I was giving some serious g-spot play but she kept stopping me as she was getting close to cumming.

At some point I just kind of gave up, and fell asleep cuddling her. We fooled around again in the morning and she was like a completely different girl. Her eyes were not firey anymore, they were kind. She was basically a sweet heart, and we hung out in bed for like 3 hours this morning.

She claimed that she gets manic when she drinks and her friends even gave her a nickname for her drunken alter ego. We joked about it openly this morning, we even joked about me sneaking my c0ck in sans condom.

Kind of a strange experience, kind of wish I got the bang, but maybe it was for the best considering her hardcore LMR. We exchanged numbers this morning, not sure if its worth attempting again or not.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
met up with miss freakout from last weekend last night, she was in town having dinner with coworkers or something and had run into one of her friends. She was sitting at the bar with said female friend and friends BF.

I think....no biggie, the friends will peace out and I will proceed with my night. Well, the BF peaces out to go work at a local club and the friend sticks around. I venue change it, she comes along, I venue change it again....she still comes along. Apparently she is waiting to give her BF a ride home from the club after he is done. She finally peaces out, but at this point I have built no real momentum with girl of interest and I basically need to pull a hail-mary or just call it and go home.

Freakout girl apologizes profusely after friends leaves claiming she had no idea she was going to stick around for so long. Seemed genuine, but the damage was done for me. I couldn't recover and make the bang happen last night. Made out for a while in freakout girls car and left for home annoyed. To top it off it started raining super hard and I am motorcycle status while waiting for some parts to fix my car.

Another failed bang attempt by Mtnman, not doing so hot with my early attempts at getting into gaming.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Field Report:
Girl from last couple posts came to mine last night for dinner and a movie, had a good time, made out, banged. Fun times.

I would count this as my first official bang that I can attribute solely to my attempts at learning game.

Sex was fun, but I am still not used to banging with a condom, been rawdogging for the last 7 years! My c0ck does not want to stay as hard as normal, and I almost never *** while wearing a condom. With more practice, it will get better I'm sure. Damn condoms.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double post again!

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex finally came over saturday to get the last of all her crap. So nice to have it all out of my place!

Of course she was pretty flirty, the devil on my shoulder got the best of me and I tried to bang her. I actually failed, but she wanted to for sure. I suspect she might actually have a new boyfriend, whatever. Its for the best.
I think I might actually be over her. I don't regret trying to bang her, and I'm unfazed from the whole interaction. Didn't feel any negative feelings after she left. Just happy to have her stuff out of my place and her out of my life.

This will be the last time that the two of us will be together alone, at least as far as planning goes. Crazy thing is, she still wants me to be around to talk and chat and maybe be there as a dating option if she decides? She must be crazy. Thats not happening.

I have a dinner date at my place with the 24y.o. girl I've been seeing tonight. Motorcycle ride, grilling, and banging. Should be a good night!

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose I will update this thread. I have been on 3 or 4 dates with this girl. 24 years old, cool girl. Good chemistry between us. She has a lot of good qualities that I have decided I am looking for in a woman
-good relationship with dad
-from a similar background to me (grew up in the country, loves nature and animals etc)
-very intelligent
-independent
-hard worker

I have gotten to this strange place with her, all things have been going well but I feel like its gotten to the point where it is going to drop or develop into something more serious. Its strange, but I feel like there was some kind of tension between us last night. I can't really explain it. I can't decide if she is loosing attraction or what the deal is.

Perhaps she can sense that I am getting more into her the more I get to know her and its driving her away? I don't feel like I have become needy or anything like that.

We had a nice chat over coffee this morning, she talked about her close friends relationships and how she wants a relationship to work for her. I don't know if this means she is subconsciously hoping for things to move that way or not. I can't decide if she is loosing attraction, or wanting it to progress to something else.

I have been considering it a possibility to have something more with her, but am apprehensive since its only been 6 months since I broke up with my ex. I think my ego wants her to want a relationship with me, even if I am super cautious about it.

Don't know what to make of it, I think I will just NC her for a couple days and see how I feel, and see if she reaches out. I wish I could get to the point with women where I just don't care, but I don't know if thats ever going to be possible for me.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP just relax and go with it. Let her make the moves as far as wanting to take it further. IF she does? See how you feel. IF she doesn't? That is ok you get some experience and bangs out of it. The point is not to pressure her, you, or the relationship. Don't come across as needy, inferior, or pushy.

Do that and you will be fine. Good luck.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CC- you are right, i just need to relax about it.

This is the first girl I have been actually interested in since my ex, and I think I am more annoyed at the fact that she has gotten under my skin.

It seems with each step, comes a new challenge. Now I have to figure out how to just go with it in a dating situation, and not get too attached to a new girl.

Must continue to think with logic!

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok gents, I have a confession to make....I have oneitis for this girl.
There is no logic or reason for it other than she is my only source of intimacy at this current moment.

I have not acted on this hideous feeling, but I feel like if it goes unchecked it will surely destroy my chances with this girl, and will surely destroy my happiness for a while.

Don't get me wrong, this girl is cool, and worth keeping around, but she is not worth getting all bent out of shape over. My logical brain knows this, but I am still messed up. I guess this is a good chance to learn how to care less in these situations, and obviously I need more plates in the mix to help me.

I don't know what else to do except try and contact a couple potential plates that I let slide because I wasn't that into them. Not likely to work since its been a couple weeks, but I don't know what else to do at this point. I did go out last night and talk to a few new girls, but got no numbers.

Its hard killing off that AFC, it rears its ugly head every single time I start making progress further down the road. I think I start getting good at talking to women and having successful dates, then BAM I realize I have not worked on my internal game enough to handle it when it gets a bit more serious.

Lame.