Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An intellectual woman vs a dump b!tch

TheFapPrince

Banned
Reaction score
Which one would you choose?

Unless you want a wife, then a certain level of IQ is required in the female companion. But let's say you are not planning to build a family with that chick, what's the point of having an intellectual female as your girlfriend.

From my experience, there is a certain level of cuteness and innocence in a dump b!tch in which I find quite feminine and attractive. :) On the other hand, an intellectual one seems to be a turn off to me since she exudes some kind of masculine nature.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, the dumb b!tches have HIGHER standards and a more rigorous series of sh!t-tests to put you through, some intentionally but many unconscious. They can be a minefield (unless drunk, horny, and out that night to get laid).

With intellectual girls, they will deal with you in a straighforward many more often. Their sh!t-test is whether or not you can mentally keep up; they are probably half-aware they do this, but at least these "tests" make sort of sense and are more intuitively predictable from the guy's point of view. But, if you just keep up with an intellectual girl, her tingles will rely on other, more traditional DJ things, like teasing, witty jokes, and of course kino and escalation. That said, if you can dominate an intellectual girl at her own game, here you need both confidence, strong frame, and ****y/funny (but too heavy on either ****y or funny will reduce your chances... a light touch with balance in needed there).

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
intellectual...dumb *****es or in other words low quality women get annoying quickly after the sex gets old...

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
From my experience the intellectual ones are often the dumbest. They are often so concerned with coming of "intelligent" that it makes them socially awkward and ignorant when it comes to dealing with people.

Book smart women are often social morons. But less educated women are often very cunning socially and skilled with manipulating men.

A woman who focuses most of her attention on men will be smart with men, but stupid with other worldly matters. Women who ignore men to focus on education and career will often be socially retarded and less feminine. The more educated the woman the more feminist the woman.

Femininity requires a certain level of naivete that is lost when a woman becomes too educated.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Women who ignore men to focus on education and career will often be socially retarded and less feminine. The more educated the woman the more feminist the woman.

Femininity requires a certain level of naivete that is lost when a woman becomes too educated.
I agree that education makes women more feminist and less feminine, but I don't agree that it makes them socially retarded. Some of the women I see nowadays look like they can run a business. They're quite savvy.

Personally I prefer a dumber girl for the sake of having less arguments, but theoretically I would want a smart woman to bear children for me if it ever comes down to that - for the genetics. Also right now I am learning lots about women so I like smart women around to keep me sharp.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
From my experience the intellectual ones are often the dumbest. They are often so concerned with coming of "intelligent" that it makes them socially awkward and ignorant when it comes to dealing with people.

Book smart women are often social morons. But less educated women are often very cunning socially and skilled with manipulating men.

A woman who focuses most of her attention on men will be smart with men, but stupid with other worldly matters. Women who ignore men to focus on education and career will often be socially retarded and less feminine. The more educated the woman the more feminist the woman.

I tend to agree with that but not because education itself makes women less feminine but because the educational system in western world is rigged and infiltrated from leftists and feminists which influence people around them, especially true for women which by nature are more sheep minded and group oriented (faschion and media gets much more from women than men).

Any woman which attended any sociology related course is gonna say criminals are victims of the society and women are oppressed by man most of the times, or that minorities are burning sweden because of discrimination and so on...not the type of woman you want to have unless you're a nutjob on welfare or looking for a pump and dump.

I like however educated women in "politically clean fields" like biology or other disciplines which cannot be polluted from politics.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever hear the saying "that statement was so dumb, only a college graduate could of said that!" ?

Personally, I think either extreme is unattractive. I vote right down the middle. PlayHer Man is right in his post. Dumb girls may be embarrassing in public every now and then, but an intellectual girl can withhold sex because you didn't march in a parade to liberate the Egyptian grasshopper from poachers.

Gimme something polite, honest,and loyal split right down the middle.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think intellectual girls are more transparent and easier to break. They're also more susceptible to negs and the like. The whole ****y funny schtick works well with them. This could be because I'm pretty witty so they get my humor.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a thing for dumb b1tches cuz they like to play games.. and im sick in the head so i play them back and better.. let me just to tell you its never what you expect. stick to intellectuals unless youre a crazy like me.

I've tried being with normal girls and holding it down. But I swear it's subconscious. it's only a matter of time till I start treating her like sh1t or fvking with her head. I don't even realize I'm doing it most the time until I'm more than halfway done with it

mCas27

Banned
Reaction score
Well I like cute but stupid girls. They provided me so much pleasure.
Maybe one day, if I decide to marriage, I will find some super-cute but super idiotic girl, preferably from some forgen country which language I don't know and can't learn so that would be perfect combination:..I am NOT kidding I am very serious, smart girls for me are more like pals...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my GFs in the past was very intellectual yet also very feminime....so not always the case that the stupider ones are more feminiine......a lot of Asian girls for example...the smarter they are, the more feminime acting and socially cunng they are..and i am talking about highly educated ones at that...

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody else picking up on the irony that OP is talking about dumb girls while spelling it as "dump?"

I don't think you'll have to worry about intellectual girls, OP :)