Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An Inside Look At An Net Pu Artist.....

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CHECK THIS OUT........met a chic without ever sending her 1 email....not even 1 correspondance.........went right to her IM name and met her one hour later.............lets take a look shall we (actual IM)............

pauleygirl76:trying to respond to your IM
m:and I am trying to get a date/meeting/incredible hot amazing sex with you
m: any one of those
pauleygirl67: wow....
pauleygirl67: any one of those?
pauleygirl67: hmmmm
pauleygirl67: do i get to pick which one i want?
m: sure the last one if you can handle it but id settle for the others
pauleygirl67: lol
m: do u have a phone number
pauleygirl67: i do
m: or must I got thru more stupid human tricks like all the other men
pauleygirl67: i don't play games or tricks here
m: do u see my pic on here
pauleygirl67: yes
m: cool.........
pauleygirl67: i remember your pic
m: ah.......see there u go sweetie
m: .......waiting
m: got my cell out
pauleygirl67: wish i had abs like those.....
pauleygirl67: 248-935-3XXX
m: u can have mine
pauleygirl67: lol

FROM A USER NAME TO SOME 30 SECONDS OF IM FLIRTING, phone call---LEADING TO A MEETING.....ALL in less than an hour.

-no clever emails, no cutesy profiles, no sexy pictures, no emailing/phone calling back n fourth for days/weeks. Instant seduction with results.

ALL THE CLEVER TACTICS ONLINE PU ARTISTS WANNABES USE ARE MEANINGLESS when your good. Now I gotta do this in the field (bars/street)

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she appears to be a massive wh0re...do it in person, its easy on the net

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually......met her, she was hot and an amazing
w hores.............NEXT!!!

I was trying to illustrate, other LESSER men would have tried clever email tactics, making a killer profile or beated around the bush.

What I didnt mention------I escalated on the phone and then IN person.

STEP BY STEP.........but I did not follow online dating rules and went straight for the kill. See they dont teach you stuff like that on those sites (match, POF, E-harmony, etc). PU artists GET RESULTS.................they bypass the fluff. Being nice, minding what you say, compliments..........PFFT skip all that.

Again........ITS A WAY OF LIFE...............not a gimmick!!!

I am currently working on cold approaches and tonight is bar night and I will be trying NEW stuff out.

Master one level than move on to another challenge

LASTLY............THERE ALL w hores........its getting them to admit that is the key.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you ware lucky enough to be born with 6 pack abs:D .....there was not game here, this was shooting fish in the barrel.
usually if you mention sex in the first sentence they turn off the im thing.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you think that butt I seen it over and over again. Do u know how many times I read NOT LOOKING FOR SEX.........in chics profiles....then 2 hours into the date...........back at their place banging their heads against the bedroom headboard.

Theres are right way to bring out at chics wild side.

The above IM was me NOT trying too hard, subtle persistance and on the phone I escalated it further.

Its not easy as you think, just cause your online DOES MEAN U are golden for sex that night.

Theres a science to it.........choosing the right site, hand selecting the right chic, opening reply, etc, etc.

Trust me quality women online get a bazillion emails daily..........I got thru not cause she was easy........ cause I knew what I was doing.