Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An example of what immigration brings

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in line at Chipotle today. I noticed that whites are a minority in the line nowadays, most were made up of Hispanic, muslim or others of uncertain descent.

Anyway, a group of 4 or 5 young Hispanics got in line behind me. They often or always travel everywhere in gangs. Also, as they commonly do, when they get around whitey native they crowd you and stand to the side instead of behind you. The chihuahua sized one every now then would lightly bump me. That kind of stuff enrages me. I'm 6'1 206 pounds but there 5 or 6 of them and they could have a knife. Who wants to tell some Mexican jerk to stop bumping them and create a scene?

This is the kind of sh!t Hispanics do-travel in gangs and try to intimidate and harass native whitey if even subtly into a confrontation even when doing everyday business in public . This isn't the first time I seen them do this. Even Africans and muslims don't do this kind of stuff. If you're minding you're own business and not bothering them, they don't bother you generally.

This is the future in the US thanks to elitist and their encouragement of immigration. It's going to be just like it is all over south of the border, gangs and insecurity. South of the border, in Mexico, Central America, S. America etc where ever you have mestizos, walled in complete towns are needed to for peace and security.

Latinos are even allowed to gang up on blacks in formerly black neighborhoods (formerly white) and the media hides it mostly because "people of color" are not allowed to be (accurately) presented as racist or violent, nor are (illegal) immigrants allowed to be present (accurately) in a negative light http://yourblackworld.net/2013/01/28/latino-gangs-launch-attacks-on-black-families-in-compton-to-drive-them-out-of-the-city/. Could you just imagine the media and government response if white gangs were doing this to blacks (or any other group)?

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And just this evening I was at Walmart to pick up a few grocery items. This is in a (formerly) somewhat upscale all white part of town mind you. I saw mostly the United Nations-Mexicans, Asians, Indians, muslims and Arabs, blacks (nothing unusual about that), and a few white people who aren't in the top 1%. Nothing wrong with that, right. Accept the odd way some of them were looking around and acting and alien clothing and headdresses.

I wasn't in the store two minutes and stepped away from my cart, when three Indians (not native) with beards and turbans were horsing around and one tries to slowly commandeer my cart. I quickly grab it and tell him it's mine. He not really apologizing says, "Oh it's yours" and they scatter. Let's just see how annoying and how far we can push the envelope with native whitey. In my many years of shopping no one has tried to take my cart. This is the 2nd or 3rd time an alien has recently tried.

Anyone else have any enriching stories of multicolonizationism or is it multicolonism? I think I coined a new term.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Anyone else have any enriching stories of multicolonizationism or is it multicolonism? I think I coined a new term.
I don't have any stories involving Hispanics. I have plenty involving blacks. I'm not sure where you live, and in the name of anonymity you don't have to offer that up if you don't want, but that might be a geographical thing. For instance I bet the Hispanics are bad from Southern California to Texas, where they are probably now 3-4 generations in. I used to work a construction crew with Hispanics and have no bad stories about them. I actually have some good ones. Where I am in the South, it seems they are more family oriented and thus under control. Most of the parents are immigrants themselves, so they haven't had time to discover the liberal side of things, which destroys families and results in the gangs you speak of.

As far as their theoretical level of civilization, I think they are somewhere in the middle of whites and blacks. Just look at the native countries to bear that out.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Anyway, a group of 4 or 5 young Hispanics got in line behind me. They often or always travel everywhere in gangs. Also, as they commonly do, when they get around whitey native they crowd you and stand to the side instead of behind you. The chihuahua sized one every now then would lightly bump me. That kind of stuff enrages me. I'm 6'1 206 pounds but there 5 or 6 of them and they could have a knife. Who wants to tell some Mexican jerk to stop bumping them and create a scene?
A group of Hispanics walking together makes them a "gang"? If a " 6'1 206 pounds " man lacks the courage to tell a " chihuahua sized" man to "stop bumping" into him and feels the need to come whine in a public forum, I have neither respect nor sympathy for such individual.

speed dawg said:
As far as their theoretical level of civilization, I think they are somewhere in the middle of whites and blacks. Just look at the native countries to bear that out.
This is a public forum designed to help men of all race become better with women and life in general. For you to claim that the Hispanics' "theoretical level of civilization" fall "somewhere in the middle of whites and blacks" is preposterous and nonsensical. Allen did not create sosuave to create a divide between races. If you want to discuss white superiority online, there are plenty of online forums you can find for that purpose.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
You know Stagger, I'm getting the feeling your heart really isn't in this whole multi-kulti dream we have planned .

Sounds like you've got a case of the dieversity burnout. Take a weeks worth of The X factor and two sensitivity training sessions and see me in the morning.

amoka said:
If you want to discuss white superiority online, there are plenty of online forums you can find for that purpose.
The mind of the anti-white is a hell of a thing. :eek:

Noticing you literally no longer have a genuine homeland (anywhere) you can call your own and daring to vocalize it now is "white superiority". I think we are starting to get to the real nuts and bolts as to why amoka continually sh!ts himself and screams for censorship every 2nd post he makes here.

Not PC enough :cry:....Yeah that means YOU whitey. MODS!!! Someone (white) is walking off the reservation again !!!

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
A group of Hispanics walking together makes them a "gang"?
Yes going around everywhere in groups of 3 or more all the time and acting boisterous and crowding around someone alone is a gang.

If a " 6'1 206 pounds " man lacks the courage to tell a " chihuahua sized" man to "stop bumping" into him and feels the need to come whine in a public forum, I have neither respect nor sympathy for such individual.
Hey idiot, I wouldn't need to tell someone to not bump into me in the first place, if they weren't aliens. They're the only ones that do disrespectful stuff like to that to random people in respectable public areas. I guess you missed the point that there were 5 or 6 of them and I'd likely be fighting all of them not just the Chihuahua and possibly a knife all alone. You sure don't know these people very well. I turned around and they all stared me down, then later bumped up against me again. You can't reason with alien troublemakers. You don't get that confronting them would cause a scene and it was a scene that they wanted.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I don't have any stories involving Hispanics. I have plenty involving blacks. I'm not sure where you live, and in the name of anonymity you don't have to offer that up if you don't want, but that might be a geographical thing. For instance I bet the Hispanics are bad from Southern California to Texas, where they are probably now 3-4 generations in.
I'm from the north and lived in a few states , Texas, Oklahoma and back in the north. It's a simple matter of Mexicans are more prone to engage in mischief as are amerindians. They have a wild nature. They may have a lot of inbreeding, as the stuff they do at times seems like crossed wires or a little crazy at times. It's like stereotypical redneck stuff but rednecks usually are not really troublemakers they're made out to be.

What's happening is the government is seeding low class, uneducated aliens even illegals all over the country. So say in Texas or New Mexico you may have higher class Mexican and those that been there for generations, but the ones being seeded further north are mostly low class.

I used to work a construction crew with Hispanics and have no bad stories about them. I actually have some good ones. Where I am in the South, it seems they are more family oriented and thus under control. Most of the parents are immigrants themselves, so they haven't had time to discover the liberal side of things, which destroys families and results in the gangs you speak of.
When you're friends or an in group/coworker with them they're good to you. And when they are being paid, they work and like to make money. They're all about family. That's a plus and a minus. That's the problem, they'' quickly outbreed every other group. They're a clan and you're either an in group or an out group.

But Hispanic cultures are still a failure relative to whites. My problem with it is blacks are long here legally and haven't changed the demographic in hundreds of years. The vast majority of Hispanics are here illegally or became citizens in a false interpretation of the 14th amendment that was only intended for the children of emancipated slaves. They are changing the demographic, causing too much competition for scarce jobs, sending sizable money out of the country, receiving more tax payer benefits than they pay in, vote (sometimes fraudulently) largely democratic, they even receive affirmative action. And they are being radicalized by liberals. They falsely believe parts of the US belong to Mexico. They are the group changing America the most.

I don't even support any more legal immigration from anywhere whether it's Europe, Asia let alone from 3rd world and illegal. It's high time to stop mixing cultures and lower immigration to under 350,000/year if not lower.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
You know Stagger, I'm getting the feeling your heart really isn't in this whole multi-kulti dream we have

Sounds like you've got a case of the dieversity burnout. Take a weeks worth of The X factor and two sensitivity training sessions and see me in the morning.

The mind of the anti-white is a hell of a thing. :eek:
You know, I'm part of an aging disappearing white demographic :). I was against it going back to the 90's or earlier. To tell you the truth, Americans know multiculturalism doesn't work well or bring any benefit. They quickly learned that over 400 years ago in colonial times.

I don't believe that most Americans are buying any of it. You have a few people for destroying America and the rest are just watching it happen under liberal occupation government. America was always historically 85% white but still plenty "multicultural" enough to know better. We lived not only among members of every European culture but natives, Mexicans, blacks and a few Asians. We know more of not so good is not better. Why do you think liberals need PC? Because their charade is not really accepted and wouldn't stand up to opposition. PC silences any opposition.

Every liberal idea feminism, gay agenda, multiculturalism has been against the natural order of things and a failure. Demented minds indeed.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if you have children or what your job is but have you thought about moving to somewhere less "vibrant"? I know it's no real solution to this forced multi-kult sh!t but it's your next best option. Why not join the other 10 million white flighters or whatever it's up to now each year?

Be warned though. Statistics show white sh!tlibs move to white enclaves once they turn their own cities into sh!tholes which repeats the entire process all over again so just make sure it's somewhere where they're still tweeting "Ummm X is sooo lame..*eyeroll* " and you should be right for awhile at least.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I don't know if you have children or what your job is but have you thought about moving to somewhere less "vibrant"? I know it's no real solution to this forced multi-kult sh!t but it's your next best option. Why not join the other 10 million white flighters or whatever it's up to now each year?

Be warned though. Statistics show white sh!tlibs move to white enclaves once they turn their own cities into sh!tholes which repeats the entire process all over again so just make sure it's somewhere where they're still tweeting "Ummm X is sooo lame..*eyeroll* " and you should be right for awhile at least.
The US is being flooded with about 2 million non-traditional immigrants legal and the encouraged illegals every year, plus their offspring that are coming of age. There's surely more illegals than is reported. They are being seeded in cities throughout the country, especially where they never were historically.

What's worse the immigrants are not encouraged to assimilate and show respect, but instead are encouraged to be a cohesive identity group and to take over.

The "non-multicultural" areas are either very expensive suburbs (you know where the liberal white elites and jewish who are enforcing this policy live) or out in the rural areas. There are some other pocket suburb areas that are American but they are new construction and still kind of expensive and can lack infrastructure. And like you said, even if the diversity doesn't move in there outright they have cars and are in the public areas.

You can't get away from it, and flight isn't the answer. Americans have a right to question these things and demand a stop starting today, but they'd rather spend thousands of dollars and uproot. Fools.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
You can't get away from it, and flight isn't the answer. Americans have a right to question these things and demand a stop starting today, but they'd rather spend thousands of dollars and uproot. Fools.
I agree. But what is the answer?

Honestly, trying to help white people (on the whole, in general) is not really the solution, I mean rich elite white people are causing this (these Jews are considered white I would think) and creating the opportunity. Hating others isn't a solution either, they are just doing what they do. I can't blame the Hispanics for coming here. My own white brethren (save for a few here or there) don't give 2 sh*ts about each other, they'd rather compete against each other for status than actually build each other up and develop a sense of community.

I'll say this, I'm about fed up with being mad about it, because nothing will change it. I vote, I speak my mind, and I don't back down from anyone. So what is the answer? I don't want to live in a South African type atmosphere, but at the same time, what can those whites over there do, besides just accept sh*t the way it is? Carry guns and just be on your toes all the time?

The good news is, I think the new millenials are too indoctrinated to join the flight. I'm hoping the layers of suburbia has just about ended. White people aren't stupid, and the moderate ones are starting to see the way things are. Have you noticed the KKK has been in the news lately? They aren't feeling the shame they once were. Sh*t is coming full circle. So what will be the result? War in the street?

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's time America comes to term with the reality that Multikulti doesn't work. It never did. It was never going to. No matter how much you increase the standard of living for another ethnic group, and no matter how much assistance you give them compared to what they can provide for themselves, they will resent you for being the dominant group.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well multiculturalism is going nowhere in America. Its been here since the country's founding and will be here for as long as the United States exists.

Deal with it or get the fvck out. Simple.

EDIT - The KKK are pussies and wont do a damn thing. Most of the nation would be against them and pound them into submission. Id hope those idiots would be stupid enough to start up the domestic terrorist bullsh!t again. Many citizens and the strength of the government will pwn those losers.

Let those motherfvckers rent out their little billboards like the neutered cowards they are. This isnt the 1920s. Citizens wont stand for their crap if they dare "rise up". Full circle my fvking ass.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Coincidentally: Excellent article on the endgame and where we are currently up to.

http://www.radixjournal.com/journal/2015/3/9/endgame

Stagger Lee said:
You can't get away from it, and flight isn't the answer.
Not if Jesse Jackson has anything to do with it. I had no idea this cvnt was proposing this. I predicted sh!tlibs will try and put the brakes on white flight years ago.

From the article:

And what is the solution proposed by those who have power and influence? The adulterer and extorter Jesse Jackson believes the “only way” to keep the White businesses owners subject to the black politicians is for government to intervene so those who actually create the tax revenue aren’t allowed to leave. We’ve gone from Black Power to demanding Whitey stay and run our crappy dollar marts because we can’t do it ourselves.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I agree. But what is the answer?
It's a politically created problem that can be corrected politically. The immigration reforms are well known and most of the bills are ready written, they just need to be passed. Americans just don't pressure for the reforms. I don't like most republicans but they're the only ones that have members that will correct these issues. NumbersUsa is an immigration lobbying group and they break down what needs to be done https://www.numbersusa.com/solutions:

"sensible solutions would include eliminating the visa lottery, ending chain migration, reforming the outdated practice of birthright citizenship, eliminating visas for unnecessary foreign workers, and reducing fraud in the asylum and refugee programs.". They also mention mandating E-verify. These are mild reforms that would basically solve the issue. Stopping anchor babies and mandatory E-verify alone would have most illegals self deporting and discourage them from coming. Even current laws are not going to be enforced or honored with the Obama administration. But let's not make the mistake of electing another member of the party of multiculturalism, multi-genderism etc.

Most these solutions already have bills that could be introduced. There's no reason dubious and failed policies that were instituted mostly after '60's and '70's need to be carried on into perpetuity or worse increased. There's no sense in letting feminist, multicultural hustlers and other liberals who never stop to bulldozing right over us.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go burn the ocean

Anyone here on SS that is against racial integration must as well GO BURN THE OCEAN because nothing is going to change for you nor for your white supremacist groups. The agendas of SS are not going to change for you; neither will those of America's. This nonsense has to stop.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Well multiculturalism is going nowhere in America. Its been here since the country's founding and will be here for as long as the United States exists.

Deal with it or get the fvck out. Simple.
Yeah sure sparky. The thread was going so well too, couldn't you have just browsed right on past this one and opt instead for a homo-laden one?

Jaylan said:
EDIT - The KKK are pussies and wont do a damn thing. Most of the nation would be against them and pound them into submission. Id hope those idiots would be stupid enough to start up the domestic terrorist bullsh!t again. Many citizens and the strength of the government will pwn those losers.

Let those motherfvckers rent out their little billboards like the neutered cowards they are. This isnt the 1920s. Citizens wont stand for their crap if they dare "rise up". Full circle my fvking ass.
Neo-nazis are the most feared gang on earth.

Once you rid yourself of the indoctrinated white guilt force-fed to you by the elite, you realize your own power.

We can all tell that talking about this bothers you, Gaylan. You'd appear more indifferent (like you try to pretend) if you just ignored the thread.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have only one comment: European Western Civilization used to be a beautiful thing.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one fears neo Nazis. No one accepts them. The original nazi moments stain on history has ensured that they will never again have real relevancy.

And why would I be bothered by impotent trolls that constantly whine online like pussies about some so called full circle confrontation. Again I say...this isn't the 1920s. The government doesn't back up the KKK or their kind anymore. The kkk would be committing suicide by trying to war with minorities in the present day.

Like I said, the racists would be pounded into submission and they know this. That's why those castrated losers rent out billboards at best.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
No one fears neo Nazis. No one accepts them. The original nazi moments stain on history has ensured that they will never again have real relevancy.

And why would I be bothered by impotent trolls that constantly whine online like pussies about some so called full circle confrontation. Again I say...this isn't the 1920s. The government doesn't back up the KKK or their kind anymore. The kkk would be committing suicide by trying to war with minorities in the present day.

Like I said, the racists would be pounded into submission and they know this. That's why those castrated losers rent out billboards at best.
Sounds like you're the one with the hate.

Moving on.....