Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An Example of Raising Interest Through Text Messaging

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must admit, when I read the original post I thought you had kinda douched it up, no offense. But you got results. Curious as to how this turns out.

I'm not big on the texting stuff unless it's just pure information so I may just be out of the loop there.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good going Des.

And Malice, c'mon buddy, you know as well as I do, Des knows what to do next/how to play it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking back, I think I've done this with every single girl I've banged in the last year. Seems to work extremely well with the rest of my game.

I'm not big on the texting stuff unless it's just pure information so I may just be out of the loop there.
If anything, I avoid gathering information with text messaging. I use it mainly for elevating IL and flirting in the beginning. The woman's imagination does the rest.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice Des!

I think what everyone was forgetting here is he already had known her for quiet a while. So rapport etc was already established.

It would be interesting to see if this approach worked on a girl who you just met and went on a couple of so-so dates with

The build up on the text exchange was $$$$

Keep us posted!

PIMP

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
You will bang her for sure,
Never say that. Chics can flip on a dime these days. Nothing is ever for sure in this sh!tty game.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
It would be interesting to see if this approach worked on a girl who you just met and went on a couple of so-so dates with
I've done it before with chicks who's IL wasn't all that high. It works well with chicks I meet online, but it has to be done through text messaging. She has to be comfortable with exchanging texts before you can amplify things.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Nice Des!

I think what everyone was forgetting here is he already had known her for quiet a while. So rapport etc was already established.

I did it with the computer programmer I posted about. Met her on match.com. I chatted with her on AIM before I ever met her, ran the smoothest lines I could think of (and steal), and set up the date for that same day right there in the chat. It got her revved up enough to meet a stranger at a restaurant, she came back to my house with no resistance and had a wild time. Took shots and basically it was a one night stand, saw her one more time after that.

I think she found out I wasn't as smooth in real life as I pretended to be online.

I also did it again with an asian chic who could barely speak english. Exact same deal, first meet back to my house. I started using those line verbally eventually.

There were more as well. One white chic I used all the lines on in AIM, first date back to my house. Those lines are powerful. I took an ambien and went AFC on that chic, never saw her again. She was a tramp anyway. Glad it turned out that way.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you guys wanted an update...

Got her naked in the bedroom last night, but I got a lousy bout of performance anxiety. So I just ate her pu55y. At least chicks are pretty forgiving the first couple of times you have performance anxiety. Things should run smoother next time.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
So you guys wanted an update...

Got her naked in the bedroom last night, but I got a lousy bout of performance anxiety. So I just ate her pu55y. At least chicks are pretty forgiving the first couple of times you have performance anxiety. Things should run smoother next time.
Great work. Any further updates?