Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

an epiphany.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of guys are bitter because they aren't having enough sex.

These days the average 20 year old girl has slept with 10 guys, while some 20 year old men are still virgins or haven't slept with more than 3 girls. Those that are bitter are mad because they cannot get sex from girls that are sexually active.

just a thought.

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure about your statistics?
I thought the average number of life time partners for both genders was around 10.
One important point is that averages are hardly worth the paper they are written on. put a succesful PUA in a room with 9 guys, half of whom are virgins, and the average will still be in double figures at least.

In reply to your point, Im not sure that its bitterness. In my case its mainly fraustration with myself for being unable to act in many situations where I know I could. I also feel that emotions of self hatred and helplessness are present in many cases. I have felt a wide range of emotions myself in relations to women, seldom bitterness.
I feel that bitter men are most likely bitter for a combination of reasons, not just any problems they may have with women.

Cure

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are generally much more picky about who they'll sleep with. All guys want the HB10's, but many are willing to settle for the 4's and 5's, just to have some female companionship and validation. Since women can get sex more easily, they are only interested in the top 10%. They can get average sex any day of the week. Why? Because guys are more aggressive about pursuing sex. Even if some guys are not so aggressive (like me), there will always be some mindless idiot out there approaching like a douche, so girls can count on getting at least some sex without putting forth any effort.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess bitter wasn't the correct word.

frustrated would be a better one.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hints the word A Frustrated C