Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An Approach That Rarely Fails

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Approach is and has been a very distorted topic on these forums, as many others.

People encourage others that there are "patented" approaches that will work every time. They insist that by just saying certain words, you cannot fail.

People encourage others to approach as much as possible, but never really give thought to the real reason they're making the approach.

Just because you make 10 approaches one night, doesn't mean jack.

Some of the most talented men will make a pass on maybe one or two women a night. You ask why so few? Because if you approach them right, then you'll have no problem keeping the interaction going throughout the night. And believe it or not, anyone can do it! All it takes is getting to know yourself.

It's really common sense. Ask yourself what you want out of the approach before you even attempt. After all, you don't want this approach leading into conversation you can't enjoy, right?

When I make an approach :

1. I want to have an intelligent, but playful conversation
2. I want to make her laugh
3. I want to challenge her intellect and see how she responds
4. I want to find out about who she is

These are all genuine things I want to have in an interaction. Every man is different in what they want, but keep in mind that the more general you are, the more of a diverse conversationalist you'll be.

See, the problem is a lot of men go against their will. They make approaches based on things they DON'T want to do. This is why most men fear the approach. These are the same men who fail time after time again, because after all, a woman of all people can tell when you're genuinely happy or just putting on an act.

But the men who do understand, realize that all this fear built up inside is coming from yourself. It's you who is uncomfortable with the approach. If you treat the approach as something you like to do, then you'll naturally have more success.

After awhile you'll take the word approach out of your social vocabulary.

The word approach is replaced by the word enjoyable conversation.

I can't remember the last time I got turned down doing something I enjoy.

If your approach isn't making you happy, then why even bother? Even more so, if the approach isn't enjoyable for you, then how is it enjoyable for the woman?

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A solid post, but I think most were looking for a specific idea to approach with when they opened this thread. It should probably read "An approach plan that rarely fails."

Of course this is relative because it is up in the air whether or not the approacher accomplished those 4 tasks when approaching. It is not something that is set in stone, making it hard to evaluate your approach. I believe a better idea is to try frequent approaches, evaluate the direct outcomes, and adapt the successful approaches into your technique. Of course every female is different so some approaches will be misleading as to their "success rate." It's trial and error.

This thread doesn't really offer anything new as far as approaching goes though. I can only say whatever works for you is what you should do. To find what works, you must experiment. "To each his own."

It's probably better to approach without a big gameplan at hand. Some may do better with an outline, but I feel most men will be more effective winging the approach. Feel free to discuss or disagree.