Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An Amazing TRICK

reardonh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Act AS IF what you wish for -- is already here! And if you're thinking along the lines of "I got Cindy Crawford's or Robin Williams' autograph", think MUCH bigger. Think, MAJOR promotion. Think, HUGE Windfall. Think, MASSIVE return on an investment. Think, Winning the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes. Think, your business does an IPO and the stock soars instantly, making you a paper billionaire.

Think, your body somehow suddenly looks & feels the way you dream it would. Think, you bump into the most attractive person you've ever met and they find YOU more attractive than you find them. Think, you accidentally meet a film talent scout and they think you have the perfect look for a new film. Think, one of your millionaire customers happens to think more highly of you than everyone else they know in their life, because you were kind & fair to them, so they left you everything in their estate.

What Would Those Things Be Like?

How would you act/behave differently?

What kind of attitude would those things build for yourself?

How would the world around you react & behave DIFFERENTLY with/to you if those things had happened to you?

Remember the statement "you have to have money to make money?" It's only partially true.

What kinds of BEHAVIORS would those new attitudes beget?

How would those behaviors change other people's behaviors?

Don't think in terms of exactly what to say or how to stand. Think about the energy of abundance those things would help you to develop, and then realize that YOU HAVE TO, AT SOME POINT, INTERNALIZE THOSE EXPERIENCES.

Once they're internalized, then and ONLY then do your behaviors change. And only then does the world around you reflect those changes.
If you think that ONLY those things can make your situation better, then you're thinking of the magic bullet as being external.
But it never is. It's ALWAYS internal. It's always something you have some measure of control over. If you believe you can control your state of mind regardless of what's around you, you're right. Unless you believe you don't, in which case, you're also right.EVERYTHING is state-dependent. EVERYTHING is belief-dependent.

Once the above experiences are fully internalized, in terms of your beliefs, your frame of mind, your attitude, your relationship to the world around you, etc.... then your behaviors -- how you stand, what you say, how you feel, etc -- are borne only from within.

Which means, none of those things actually have to happen, in order for you to feel as though they have. Or perhaps more importantly, none of those things actually have to happen, in order for OTHERS to feel as though they have.

TRY going out to a mall or a beach somewhere, and the entire time you're out browsing, I want you to act like you've got an ENORMOUSLY positive & playful secret up your sleeve. And you can't tell anyone, but its SO huge, SO positive, so fabulous, that people would be drawn to you like spoons to a supermagnet if they knew what you knew.

Try going to a restaurant you would never go to -- and pretending that one of the huge things I listed above had happened to you. ACT AS IF. (Yeah, but isn't that lying?) Don't think of it -- in this experiment -- as lying. Think of it as ACTING. ACTING something is true to test out how differently your brain works and how differently other people respond -- when you ACT AS IF it's true. You WILL learn something profound about your own state on the tail end.

DO THIS RIGHT BEFORE YOU GO AND TALK TO A WOMEN AND SHE WILL BE ALL OVER YOU! ACT AS IF YOU ARE THE MOST PASSIONATE, ENTHUSIASTIC, MOST COURAGEOUS PERSON ANYONE HAS EVER MET.....AND YOU WILL BE.

[This message has been edited by reardonh (edited 12-12-2002).]

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish that you had used paragraphs. I pretended that you did but it didn't help.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost it half way through, can someone dumb it down for me?

Nosferatu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kwah:
I lost it half way through, can someone dumb it down for me?
What the mind can conceive and believe, it can acheive.

Assume a virtue if you have it not.

reardonh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry 'bout that bro'. Try it NOW!!!!