Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An AFC aquaintance/friend?

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I need some advice on what to do about an AFC pal of mine or his he? I've known this guy for a couple of years now and he isn't rotten to the core but he's done some things to make me question his friendship.

For starters:

1- he has c0ck blocked me on several occasions, most recently at a nightclub when I was right in the middle of some great conversation with a hb (an 8.5). Did he actually blow it for me? Hell no, I just laughed him off in front of this girl and continued like it was nothing. But it pissed me off anyway.

2- has backstabbed me to mutual friends around campus

3- I detect he is envious of me, he knows that I'm alpha male and that he wishes to be but is afraid to improve himself

4- he's an insecure guy and has low self-esteem

5- this guys whole life and happiness is centered around females first, like he's obsessed or something. Yes, he's the type of guy that will leave 4 or 5 messages on the girls machine

6- when i introduced him to sosuave and doclove he thought that doclove was a liar and and also accused me and other members here of hating women

What do you guys think?

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off. SoSuave is not the solution to all your problems. If you have serious ****ing mental problems, you need a shrink, not a bootcamp. So see if your friend has got some issues upstairs. If he's an insecure ****head that hates on you, he makes for a poor friend. Secondly, why show him suave to begin with? It only seems like he'd use it against you.

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey mvplaya thanx for the quick reply --

First off. SoSuave is not the solution to all your problems. If you have serious ****ing mental problems, you need a shrink, not a bootcamp.
Well to be honest this buddy of mine is taking prozac for some kind of depression. And I don't know if this has anything to do with it but his mother and sister are both feminists. Maybe he's a male feminist?

If he's an insecure ****head that hates on you, he makes for a poor friend.
I'm startin' to think that way.

Secondly, why show him suave to begin with? It only seems like he'd use it against you.
This was way back in Oct/02 when I was AFC myself and having gf problems. I thought it was a great site and turned him onto it.

mvplaya, let me ask you honestly, if any of your buddies ever thru a c0ck-block on you, would you get rid of em?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
afc buddies jump at any chance to talk to a girl, so yes some of them will c0ckblock you, because they are desperate.

if you know he'll c0ckblock you, don't take him with you when you go out to pick up women. simple solution.