Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

amount of time to get a girlfriend

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you were looking for a gf....how long did it take to get one ?

assuming you are not super pimp like sabato jr. who can do it in three days or less, how long does it take for a normal person ?

would you say its random , weeks, months etc?

I guess it hard to say a time bc u have to looking and some guys might be in the training might not pursue it all the way..etc..

maybe this question doesn't have an answer but if are a good dj, u probably have one sooner than a not so experienced Dj...
just throwing this out there for discussion sake

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends though,u cant be single today and go out meet a total stranger and make her your gf tomorrow.

Like in my situation it took me months, like 2 months, once i met her i just started talking to her, go to know each other so i guess we were "Friends" but not really.

But ill say like around one month

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cool, P & S.

my first girl I met during class and it took 3 months of mtg for classwork until we started dating ..seeing we other more on the gf bf level.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime i got single, i looked too hard for a girlfriend that could replace the previous one.
And i wasnt getting a real quality women (not about looks, but about the full package)
At some point i stoped caring because i was getting a lot of making out, sex, and i didnt look anymore for a gf.
And guess what, at those times, i started liking someone.

This process happened to me several times, and everytime it took like 6 months to begin a new LTR.

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
knight ryder--let me present another perspective.
Why do you want a girlfriend?

It's been my experience--and the experience of lots of guys here, I'm sure--that you date and date and meet tons of women for months on end, but you only end up connecting with one you like as soon as you STOP LOOKING. Now this one can't be a coincidence. So why does it happen?
I think that even taking the position of looking for, desiring, wanting, needing (etc.) a girlfriend really hurts your chances of finding one. Now some women want guys who need them--but most of them are looking for a self-assured, independent man who already has a complete life...wanting a girlfriend puts her in the position of the selector--that's what you don't want.
The idea is to have your sh*t together and have good things going on--it's been my experience that women have been drawn to my passion for life and the things I do...not to my passion for them.
so my advice is to do what a lot of the other guys here are doing--get on a 6 month plan of self-improvement, including meeting LOTS of women [but only with the intention of working on your game]. eventually there will be at least one girl who wants to get serious with you--and YOU will be in the position of selecting and screening HER.

Qualtran

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it all depends on the situation you are both in. If you happen to be looking for the same thing, then it can occur after a single date, but if one of you is at a different point, it might take quite a while. For me its taken months with some girls of slow buildup until something finally happens and it turns into a relationship, and in other cases its been a few days. I have always valued the ones it takes longer with more.