Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

amount of sleep/rest and erection

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys.

is there any correlation between the amount of sleep/rest and one's erection?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, if my night's sleep is a ****ty 3-4 hours, I have trouble moving about, let alone getting it up. :yawn: :yawn:

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So slept very little in the past of couple of days and when it came time to do the deed with my girl, i couldnt get it up very long. Normally, she would arouse me beyond words and getting an errection was never a problem..only tonight was a problem. It just wouldnt stay up. I would rub myself and it wouldnt stay up strong.

Now i havent slept much in the last couple of days. Maybe 4-5 hrs a day for the last 3 days.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
killerasp said:
So slept very little in the past of couple of days and when it came time to do the deed with my girl, i couldnt get it up very long. Normally, she would arouse me beyond words and getting an errection was never a problem..only tonight was a problem. It just wouldnt stay up. I would rub myself and it wouldnt stay up strong.

Now i havent slept much in the last couple of days. Maybe 4-5 hrs a day for the last 3 days.
uhhhh. it's a very simple solution, get a good night's sleep. nothing wrong with you except common-or-garden fatigue.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
uhhhh. it's a very simple solution, get a good night's sleep. nothing wrong with you except common-or-garden fatigue.
thanks man. makes me feel better bout it.

i guess the next time im tired ill avoid sex so this doesnt happen again. save myself the embarssment.

Itiswhatitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can get it up in the mornin but not fully and not for long. Its funny becuz i wake up in the middle of the night and have a hard on and wake up with one but if i want to fuk in the mornin i cant. But fatigues not my problem cuz i found if i get up and drink alotta water and eat a little sumthin i have no problems at all.