Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AMOG'ed

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the other day was out, approaching girls, one of the guy friends of the girl comes along and just nails eveyrthing i say, making me feel like the world's biggest dumbass not only because he was so fast with his lines but because the girls laughed at his lines too...before he came they were laughing with me and were down for things....

Now I am all down the next day after a long night because of what happend..any advice..suggestions?

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
thought about it....i doubt the girls would like me if they saw me chop off their friends ballz

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never compete in a p1ssing contest. He was using you to score points with the girls and essentially c0ckblocking you.

You should have ignored the guy and pretended he wasn't even there, its the girls you are after.

If this guy would continue being a d1ck, tell the girls it was nice to meet them and walk away with a smile on your face never acknowledging your enemy and go approach other girls. If one of the girls were trully interested in you they would eventually chase you down.

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ak5
thought about it....i doubt the girls would like me if they saw me chop off their friends ballz
I didnt say anything about letting them watch!

Loser!

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I did ignore him but the girls didnt, they were still listening to him because he's their friend...

I guess I didnt completely capture their interest...or didnt gain enough rapport for them to tell their friend to stfu.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he did that to me I wouldve said something like "wow, you must feel like a big man, please mister dont take my lunch money today!"

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
and what would you do if he said you were a dumbass and for everyhting you said he said thats dumb or just made it lookl ike everything you said/did or have done was dumb

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
With or without lightsaber?

I'd advise you to say something like "oh, you got jokes, huh?" or, "There's no use in strutting for the girls..." Ignore him, then proceed talking up the girls. If he persists, cut off his arm, then tell the girls "Nice to meet you" and bounce to the next set.

No use seeing who the bigger man is, let him have his ego stroke.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha. are you sure he wasnt from this site??? i think a lot of people know about this site now. i got people giving me advice word for word that i know this site has! talking about how girls just love attention and blah blah blah...and im like "oooohh....he must go on sosuave.net!"

cfajason

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ak5
Just the other day was out, approaching girls, one of the guy friends of the girl comes along and just nails eveyrthing i say, making me feel like the world's biggest dumbass not only because he was so fast with his lines but because the girls laughed at his lines too...before he came they were laughing with me and were down for things....

Now I am all down the next day after a long night because of what happend..any advice..suggestions?

Invite this fvcker out....get drunk...beat the living shyt out of him...blame it on the alcohol....works everytime for me;)