Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AMOG Field Report

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh come on you guys...please let me be as cool as you! PLEASSEEEEE

lol, if you think a guy with bigger muscle is going to beat you up...then you obviously dont know human nature.

Tyler Durden is your hero isnt he. I bet 4 years ago, you would have attacked him like what you guys are doing right now. But NOW, the mighty Tyler durden....he teaches real social dynamics...he is the coolest!

you guy are bunch of socially manipulated losers....others have said tyler durden is one of the BEST at stealing other people's work and creditting it to him self...

each and everyone of you guys can prolly have better game than him.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its called real SOCIAL dynamics

if you alienate everyone, wheres the social part?

keep working at it, one day you'll make it :)

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks dude for believing in me

I love validation from guys.

I believe in YOU too. All the best bro

Reaction score
Wow you guys are bunch of f*gs for praising this fruit cake. He seriously repeated exactly the AMOG routine line for line on sites and he didn't pull a single number. Seriously are you proud that you were able to perform a routine? you didn't add anything to it. Seriously if "disrupting" other guy's game is fun for you you have serious self-esteem issues. At the end of the day the "alpha-jock" you were so inclined to AMOG took home his 9.5 HB girlfriend and banged her, so buddy it looks like you posted a failed report and a great example of how NOT to use an AMOG. Also trying to AMOG guys over this forum is sad... seriously if someone did the AMOG tactic and continued to talk to my girlfriend after I told him to stop I would :box: that jock was a beta he didn't care when you dispected him or he didn't really care about the HB9.5

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. Maybe you went a little over the top, but I enjoyed reading it. And it sounds like you had fun.

Potbelly said:
er....half that stuff you memorized from one of Tyler Durden's FRs....

good job nerd. you can recite things.
THIS is what's wrong with this forum. Asshats who chase away posters who contribute to the community with unnecessary attacks. Are you jealous of his success?

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the "Alpha-Jocks" might've put up with that kind of disrespect if they were worried their girls wouldnt like them pounding you, but the second those girls go to powder their nose, its 10 on you

no problem though, heres some free "AMOG lines" for you :)
"haha you guys wish you were as bloody as me. I'll be the hottest guy in the hospital. your girlfriends will write their numbers on my body cast!!!"

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
Great post. Maybe you went a little over the top, but I enjoyed reading it. And it sounds like you had fun.

THIS is what's wrong with this forum. Asshats who chase away posters who contribute to the community with unnecessary attacks. Are you jealous of his success?
lol you belive him?

Asshats are the ones who make up sh!t and just create a blind leading the blind effect and fvck everybody who seriously wants help.

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the FR... now i dont' roll with a group of "tough guys" but if i was out. There is a fine line between friendly AMOG tactics and blatent disrespect. If some guy pulled some of the stuff you did... everyone around me would expect me to lay you out... If they didn't do it first.

Ive been going out sometime and not once has anyone acted like that. Those that do incite a fight. I don't know man, be careful with some of those lines. AMOG me in front of my girl and hit on her right in front of me... You would have a better chance to befriend me, the group and overall work your way in as a beta before you step up. Walking right into my set acting alpha. You get shut out quick. If you have a glass jaw you should watch your mouth.

Little FR: i was at a bar with 2 girls and a buddy of mine. With some aquantences around. This guy from across the bar was giving some of the girls in my group EC... one showed interest, he obviously used the 3 sec rule. Came over chatted them up. I was fine with it. Started getting a little too friendly too fast and didnt know his place. He tried to use the "omg lemme go through the girls purses that were sitting on the bar." You know being all interested with whats inside. Girls were cool with it obviously thought it was cute ive used that one before. Before even getting half way through opening one. I looked at him, put my hand on his shoulder, took the purse from his hand. Said very aggresivly.

"No, your done, put that down its not yours." Shut him out pretty quick and ejected him from the set. No one had a problem with it. Not in my set sorry bro you moved a little too fast for my taste. He spent the rest of the night on the other side of the bar. There were also quit a few single females running with us.

Sarge on.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if this guy really did memorize and say this sh!t everybody just thought he was entertainment not some alpha guy.

I mean he went to a party and just repeated what he read off the internet instead of actually trying to get some action.

How is that making everybody feel your alphaness or whatever? You don't know what they thought and you never got results.

The def of MENTAL MASTURBATION. How can we take any of your other advice now?

Un-Aru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shiftkey

Hey Shiftkey,
Read this link then you'll know what Bvbidd is talking about. As I said before, TD's version of the story is much better.

BTW I have no problem with guys memorising stuff to use in the field, whatever it takes to get the confidence up, I mean, you still need b*lls to use it. So if this actually DID happen as Khash described, all power to him. But the two FR's are a little TOO close to be coincidental...

http://www.bristollair.com/outer-gam...s/amog-fr.html

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The link's not working right now, but I'll take your word for it. I knew they were classic AMOG lines, but I didn't realize he ripped off TD's FR. So sad :(

Schmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
omg i'm not gay but i so would have wanted to fvck you if I was at the party and subjected to your MAD skillz !