Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ammoging other guys using gay tactics

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Dude. What the guy still did is extremely innapropriate, and he just stood there and took it. While having a spine means being able to fight, it also means being able to stand up for yourself and that doesn't always require swinging punches, words are just as effective.

He should have talked to the dude and let him knom that it is extremly innapropriate and it could be considered unwelcome sexual harrasment. Who gives a sh!t about the chick in a situation like this? You have te save face.

No one respects you if you don't have respect for yourself.

Now both the guy and the chick he was talking to think he's a big wuss. Good thing he took the coward's way out and not doing anything, eh?
It's not inappropriate at all... the big guy was just ****ing around with him. I totally would have just reciprocated, most girls really like a guy who can joke around on the fly and who are comfortable in their own skin and their sexuality.

Once you start being all "don't ever ****ing touch me again or I'll kill your ass" or "haha this guy is a ****ing fag, I told you so" you look insecure and stubborn or ignorant.

Have some fun. Roll with the punches. Be outgoing.

Slim Ironwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry...if someone humps me, they get a knee in the balls, period.

This situation has nothing to do with women. If the women are there or not, it's the same reaction - 'back the **** off'

If a guy does this, he is doing it for attention and FAILING at the same time. Women are in no way more attracted to a guy who messes around like this, it only makes them laugh, mostly in a nervous fashion.

So, if you really don't know the guy that well, some sort of action must be taken against this type of abuse. I have in the past used physical contact after a guy 'humped' me, and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I don't mind a hug here and there if it's sincere. But keep your sexual instincts to yourself, even if it's on a guy where you think society will just simply laugh and turn the other cheek.

Unless you're REALLY close with this guy and you really share that sense of humor, then you HAVE to stand your ground here. It's not about being a '*****', it's about having self-respect. He crossed the line and you need to say something.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I know you're a fag, but I'm not, so stop this" if its a random guy.

If its your friends, then do the same to them.

Guys, even best friends are playful ****s to each other too. Its normal. I do that to them.

They will do it more if they see you are pissed off or if you stray away from the company.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don The Magic Juan said:
Never happened to me, but I would just say "Get the **** away from me before I rearrange your face". Simple as that.
:mad: I'd punch him out :mad:

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would have gotten pissed off and punched him.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slim Ironwood said:
Sorry...if someone humps me, they get a knee in the balls, period.

This situation has nothing to do with women. If the women are there or not, it's the same reaction - 'back the **** off'

If a guy does this, he is doing it for attention and FAILING at the same time. Women are in no way more attracted to a guy who messes around like this, it only makes them laugh, mostly in a nervous fashion.

So, if you really don't know the guy that well, some sort of action must be taken against this type of abuse. I have in the past used physical contact after a guy 'humped' me, and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I don't mind a hug here and there if it's sincere. But keep your sexual instincts to yourself, even if it's on a guy where you think society will just simply laugh and turn the other cheek.

Unless you're REALLY close with this guy and you really share that sense of humor, then you HAVE to stand your ground here. It's not about being a '*****', it's about having self-respect. He crossed the line and you need to say something.

yeah i agree.

Its like the other night at a party i was at. some dude T-bagged another dude that was passed out. Man would have i been pissed had that happened to me...... and on top of that, why would i wanna t-bag somebody in the first place as well? i dont want to rub my balls on some dudes head......nasty.

And if it were done to me, i woulda kick/punched that dude in the balls at least a few times.

When the dude woke up, he thought it was funny............like wtf???

and then these other dudes were spooning each other passed out on the floor......and one guy was getting married.......... like wtf????

some of those guys i thought had to been gay cause when a bunch of chicks went down to the hot tub, half of these guys would not get in. they just stood there. I was in before anybody else haha.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you get mad over your friend joking around with you, no matter what the joke is, you officially lost...

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soprano said:
step one 1: he grabs you by the hips

1.5: start laughing

2: put your right hand on his left hand

3: put your left hand on his left elbow

4: push the hand out and pull the elbow in

5: spin around behind him, hold the arm there for a sec

6: "whos your daddy" smack his ass and tell him to go to his room
You forgot to add the rest;

7: follow him to the room

8: make out for a little bit with him, then oral

9: condom and frst penetration (don't forget slapping his ass, and tossing salad)

10: repeat as needed

:cheer: :cheer:

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to respond to this stuff, especially at work. Responding with a physical altercation is not smart, even though from the looks of it a lot of us would want to (myself included.) You can talk some smack, or act in kind. Next time you see him, go up behind him, take his leg out and dry hump him doggy style if that's what he's into. But that would be hypocritical, doing the very thing you detest. Crack some jokes, make him look dumb, or bulk up so he can't do it.

But definitely do something to save face, if only for yourself to feel better, and just roll with it. That'll help how people see you, if you're worried about that. It's a relatively minor thing really, just in terms of what actually happened to you. But in a broader sense, it's another incident of male sexual ambiguity that I've come to despise.

Seems like in the time I've grown up, it's become OK to insult someone by saying you'll bang them up the rear, or that they want to suck your ****, or by saying something similarly perverse. And it's become ok to rub your nuts on a guy's face in a joking manner (as evidenced by FenderRules's post.) And of course there's a lot I'm leaving out. When did this happen? When did it become OK to act in this quasi-homosexual manner?